1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"Skins" in black cloud trader

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Smartik1, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neishi

Neishi Proficient

I'd guess they've make more money with this method, since the amount of people wiling to spend 2k for a skin is much more than the ones that would spend the full amount...profit would be larger.

2. Blakte

Blakte Banned

awesome idea +1 :)

3. Raazzil

Raazzil ♥SҝeleŧαL \/αmpirẹss♥ Forum Legend

At some point the idea is pretty much great overall.
    Many ppl might say it will screw things up.. Whereas I thinki the opposite..
    Having a higher base donation montly due to this idea seems way better than special shops.. And also, players will still look forward for those shops mainly for WOC2 and some other stat items which are pretty much unique and expensive afaik o.o
    I believe noone would end up loosing but the players who have rare remodels bought as the item itself.. [I'm encouraging this idea and I got tons of skins bought in the shop as the item itself, and I really wouldn't complain since I'm a fashion freak as some others :3]

However.. You'd need a HGM To read this so that carl gets noticed about it.. Nowadays things are way different..
    Back in time, Zodake, Bella, Bryne.. even Ashtar gave ideas to carl about stuff like these and he'd decide whether to approve them or not..
    But today, Alente takes care of this issues with promises with the same degree of hipocresy as any government lying to ppl.
    Which leads me to believe this idea won't take place at all, Like many of the ideas we all used to have..

I really think this is a nice idea.. yet it won't get implemented, sadly u.u

4. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

dont be a pessimist :p keep it alive long enough and someone will notice eventually xD but yea seems like quite a few people would be willing to buy these sets and whats better (for them) is that skins cant be taken back after being used, so people who swap skins around a lot will buy these sets quite a few times

5. Dariz1

Dariz1 Pres. Sir Hon. Dr. Lt. Mr. Sr.

Hope this will come true... :)

6. Xartino_Tsirko

Xartino_Tsirko v(⌐■_■)v

Really now, you expect this move from a private server? You say that nobody would pay 15k credits for a remodel, but you should check how much people spend in game for just a good looking remodel and you will understand if the CS items are being sold or not.

I agree with the suggestion, but since this is Gamez and since it's a private server, I will hold my enthusiasm as always.

7. Smartik1

well its not really hard to track how many times each item has been purchased in their database. let me ask this way: how many people have you seen with the skin? of the very few that there r, most would use it as an armor due to the stats and crazy price. look at how many people from this thread alone are interested. if they made these skins available at a price that reflects no stats, there would be a lot of people who would get these things, bringing in more money overall

really, ud spend $150 for character looks? i think not

8. verdugunia

verdugunia New Member

if those suggestions happen it will surely make the game more exciting and fun, i agree to that suggestions making those armor become skins to make it more affordable without spending too much credits, whatever scenario comes out good or bad im sure that all players will gonna love this^^ .... so were just excited about it, THANKS in advance^^

9. Xartino_Tsirko

Xartino_Tsirko v(⌐■_■)v

Personally I never gave a damn fk about my look in any game I played. My only goal has always been - in every game I played - to get a set with decent stats for PvP ******* action. I'm not fashionistas and never will be one. The only times I would consider remodeling is when the remodel would look like lulz, hilarious for trolling purposes.

After being here for some long, I've seen people to spend $ for whatever crap you can imagine and you know that. The CS exists for the cash cows and only for them in any game, retail or private server, it doesn't matter.

The v3.0 is so close, so there would be changes in the CS - that's for sure. Now, if they would implement NCC on ABG, then you would have 2 in 1 - great deal for the buyer but huge lose the seller. The common logic doesn't apply when it comes to the world of greedy CS.

EDIT: The ******* is the word e-n-d-l-e-s-s.

10. Smartik1

actually if they make skins cheap people will buy them for abg and later for new armors as well. people arent stupid enough to use skinned abg as a skin for 3.0 armors :p and in the long run they win coz poeple would buy it more often (and more of them would buy it too)

11. Happykitty

Happykitty ~Soft Kitty~ Forum Legend

Idea is nice but i guess im one of those people who paid 15 k for remodel and if it's gonna be like 500 each piece ill be like omg WHYYY??!WHYYY!???! :3
    but still +1

12. arichimaru

arichimaru New Member

+1 for smartik,,...

but it will be hard to be implemented i guess :/

13. Smartik1

its not lol. the web shop has a database, the blackcloud trader has a database, just add a few more item ID's to it

1 person likes this.
  14. arichimaru

arichimaru New Member

thats not what i mean,, i know that to add the items is not a big deal, it just, to have carl do it, is almost impossible

dont you think so ? :/

but i personally hope that this will happen :D

15. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

I wouldn't say so, since Carl will be making money out of it. Time will show though.

16. Raazzil

Raazzil ♥SҝeleŧαL \/αmpirẹss♥ Forum Legend

Bumping This ~

17. iPink

iPink *INSECURE MUCH?*

coming soon ^^

18. Darkseductive

Darkseductive Proficient

Beautiful idea dear I love to see new improvement for 3.0 and i hope you guys change the GAMEZAION skin for eny fresh 3.0 nice remodelation :)

19. Hitaki

Hitaki ♔Gracie's Knight Forum Legend

You'd need to create a custom item, as there is no item that is just a "skin". Tahabata weapons are the exception because they have the Legendary Tahabata items which are real items.
    How are you supposed to put items in the database if they need to be remodeled onto whites first? Like I said, custom items.

1 person likes this.
  20. Vladiimir

Vladiimir Proficient

@ Forbidden Place: 6.0645739N, 125.1215963E
    I like the idea. Hope it will be implemented. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.