1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Spawn killing at elten? Niceee

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Quake5, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Xtlin

Xtlin Proficient

if u mention my sex life maybe its cuz urs isnt good i guess :/ cuz i didnt mention anything bout it (btw i wont say its AMAZING but its good i guess 0.o call it braggin if u want ^^) but kids like u always try yo insult ppl by claiming they are virgin or some other stupid things like that... sorry to dissapoint u, not my case ;)

keep going man im having a blast :D almost like the fun times i spend on elthen ^^

2. Aegis

Aegis Guest

rehgaehaerRAHaeryhedsuhzdudeghiacb34w9t7aty7gzsfwgzsfet76wc4b5t438bv75yt4wes7v654se6tsr5ve44v65eyv45tws$WE%TVAZV%$WCycv4w5754w7cw45 baw54ctv6rcew4f89bc4we6vc54t9c5a4abv5w5c45w6tr45cwac%W5c4wyt54tca54vs54hgbwatbfgsggfyc segfv

AMAGAWD ITS A PUZZAY AMAGAWDDDDDAWDEhbdjuwgytc2467va875rtv84bxat23874cv5at3c467rbx32wr64a6c73ar6cb34tgr4waserfauyaf3w4tg8ca3tfvc4 wiurgfyawtb43wag57tgv4b3aowa84rtgwn7wr4te79yasw34t

*brain overload*

3. Xtlin

Xtlin Proficient

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i seriously loled at the last part

4. FallenPreacher

FallenPreacher Proficient

dont u think itd b way much more fun if it was actually a challenge?

5. Gioula_GR

Gioula_GR New Member

I have to admit, u have a point on this one...... we (Elyos) are lazy, not PvP oriented and (I stop here before I say something bad).

6. Xtlin

Xtlin Proficient

yeah bro but like i already said i have been on good figths but u dont find much of those latetly... its always zerging here zerging there from both factions so... tell me where to find good figths... and killing those noobs make em cry for help and groups of elys try to clean the town those are good figths ...... and for the love of god im a ranger u dont need to be a pro to kill someone with a ranger... just roll ur face on the keyboard and thats it....

7. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

If he's bored of all those areas eltnen will get boring just as fast.. what then, asking for rifts to sanctum/pand and brust/theo?

8. Xtlin

Xtlin Proficient

ty for give me the reason and not just try to insult me claiming im virgin or some other shit like that (LOL at that guy) and yes i dont say elys are gay/pussys/or noobs.....they can group and whoop our asses anytime but yes... they are lazy. so makes me wonder who is actually killing the game?

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

would be awesome XD..... nah guess that for this server i cant ask more... so thats why i do watever i want since i have nothing else to do 0.o (that sounded kinda stupid but wth its the truth ^^)

9. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

I'm not insulting you, I'm just pointing out the statistics. Bullies(Real life counterparts to Griefers) are composed of 3 groups.
    Group 1 is/was abused/neglected/malnourished
    Group 2 has the sophistication of a neanderthal
    Group 3 has various shortcomings sexually(impotence/Erectile dysfunction/Infertility/Premature ejaculation)

Neither one of those groups is going to fare well in a relationship. And since griefing is even more pathetic than bullying, well... You don't have to be a genius to figure out how likely it is that you do indeed have a girlfriend...

10. Gioula_GR

Gioula_GR New Member

Not what I said :) Asmos are pathetic indeed when they kill low lvl ppl, that's self understood, but IF we (Elyos) could stop the duels (OmG so many duels.....), stop lookig for rifts...., stop looking for ABG items all the time (to do what with?) and start CLEANING our own territory, the game would be more balanced and fair. IMO it is 80% our fault.

11. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Hehehehe I love this post XD Psychology is pro.

12. Xtlin

Xtlin Proficient

ehhh and u think ppl is the same on real life than in a game? call me watever u like its kinda funny ^^ hope ur not mad tho =)

13. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

10ch

14. Mercykiller

How people let off steam/relax is indicative of what their personalities in real life are, yes.

15. EvanHunter

EvanHunter Getting there

Okay. I did some spawn killing just the other day the only reason to camp the spawn is in hopes that EVENTUALLY some of the noob Elyos will call in some higher rank reinforcements for better AP. It's not the spawn campers fault if you don't have the sense to give away our positions.

16. Sabby

Sabby Proficient

I use to think it was lame to get camped by groups of lvl 55's in elthen but that's back when I had no clue that there was such a rift to get into elthen and morheim. Usually I could kill groups of lvl 46 without breaking a sweat, then one day I get masacred by using the flight teleported by four asmos! I was like wtf!!! LOL, now I never go into Elthen without a group. But personally I am against this lvl 55 rifting in lowbie areas and therefore I won't take that rift into morheim.
    Elthen and Morheim were never created to have characters higher than lvl 46, seems like the npc are even more useless.

17. Xtlin

Xtlin Proficient

*sigh* yes bro and ur lil gf in aion isnt a male on rl..... sorry to dissapoint u......

18. Mercykiller

Highly intelligent...

"I want to kill a lvl 55 so I'll spawn kill lvl 30s a bunch of times"

If your brain isn't hurting after reading that sentence, you don't have one.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  19. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

I could argue on this topic forever but... bah

Just know, Assumptio said zer0 has the patch for the rifts ready to implement, we're just waiting on carl. It wont be much longer now hopefully.

20. GoDaIoN

GoDaIoN Getting there

omgwtflol fail