1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

3.0 set and weapons prices?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Mythic, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MayRon

MayRon Proficient

well to be quite honest I've only been playing retail for nearly a month now. so i can't say exactly how long and also it differs from a players playing style/time etc...

But, what made you say 10 months? have you played on retail?? if you have, i'll just STFU!
    If you haven't then you STFU! 10 months?/! lol! how long did it take you to be fully geard on Gamez? are all players on Gamez capable of donating? or even have the time to vote? can they find a fair PVP with a PVE gear?

1 person likes this.
  2. Xander

Xander Proficient

so here we are near 3.0 and worry for the prices of the new items. just a question: Any of yu think 2.5k credits is a good prices? think $25 box, i think 2k is good but is dificult so i think 2.5 will be the price.

3. helldrake

helldrake New Member

if the prices will go any higher,it will mean goodbye gamez and hello a less greedy ,zerg-less srv for me to donate my cash and votes

4. CJmovez

CJmovez New Member

2.5k Credits is a good price..maybe?? :D

5. Raazzil

Raazzil ♥SҝeleŧαL \/αmpirẹss♥ Forum Legend

Personally I wouldn't even pay 2.5k actually, I'm not even donating for NCC due to those prices.
    Prices don't need to go that high.. If you already made tons of money by selling ABG to 2k.. Why not making those new sets the same price and earn exactly the same amount while doing so? .
    Personally I decided not to buy a single 3.0 item if they worth more than 2k. I can keep pvping with ABG With no problem at all, I believe even EGT Users sometimes do better than ABG sometimes.

But well.. Prices aren't out yet and I doubt they will soon..
    Which means that you shouldn't create that much expectations about it w/o even having a lil hint on at least an aprox. value of the items.

2 people like this.
  6. archvanarl

archvanarl we can play offline!!!

Beryl State, Sunset Coast village, Esate no. 5
    the game items is starting to overprice and since 3.0 makes almost a new beginning to everyone in obtaining the new lv60 gear, and there had been so many donations and credits just to buy ABG lately, it will be a great disappointing to both voters/donators. population will decrease as there will be a chance of transferring to another aion 3.0 Pserver where the value is more affordable and attainable.

1 person likes this.
  7. Xander

Xander Proficient

we have to consider to sets like GPP, masta, EGT. those set will pass to way and the only set we can use is ABG to be "decent", so price, like all the ppl to really worry about this, even 2.5k per pcs is much, but we have to think they see 3.0 like a gold mine, but dont have to be greedy, alot of ppl are talking about play in retail (dont have to wait for bugs and lvl up is not so hard right now), or other servers.

so the price have to 2k - 2.5k (max). will be alot of disapoint players if is more than that

8. lafitness88

lafitness88 I LOL at hackers

I do not know why you guys persist with this showmanship, this will further concrete that many players are more into this game and will not hesistate to shoot up the prizes, especially so many people are fighting prices when it is not even published yet. So if this is an attemp to lower the price, all you guys are doing is telling the admins that you want items so bad, making this a one sided game. Further more we are irreplacable, even - being big donator or not, there will alway be people playing this game- and if not- the company host many games, and believe me I think they think it is amazing that this game has not be done long time ago, and they made plenty of money already from these server a lone. If you think we players have some kind of gun in their heads, then we are a lot more delusional than I thought.

9. exxit1615

exxit1615 Banned

according to some forum from the retail community, crafted mounts like the sharptooth airspike and bloodletter (air bikes) are really expensive due to seasonal materials needed, one of it is the life leaf which can be very hard to obtain. if thats the case maybe we should be glad if we see it on item shops. considering that in retail it is functioning. and hope that items get cheaper once it is implemeneted

10. backstell

backstell .:*~*:Dreaming.:*~*:.

But many ppl like P2W, they dont have time for retail sever and private PvP sever is good choice for them.
    My opinion, new set will 3k-4k credit one piece, depend on what kind of 3.0 PvP set

1 person likes this.
  11. Sweetpoison

Sweetpoison Allergic to Idiots

3.0 hasn't even arrived yet and so many people are already making assumptions about how much the prices would go up or how much it should be. I hate to break it up to you guys, but the thing is, whatever items will be added come 3.0, the fact that these are NEW items, just makes it more reasonable for these items to have a higher price compared to the prices of the items that has been here since I dunno when. They don't call it business for no reason at all. Of course, the developers and staff spent time and energy in making this private server happen. And although a lot of us might think that they're not really doing a great job in a lot of aspects, the fact that this is a business, and not just some random hobby, remains.

My point is that, no matter how many posts people make about how they dislike the current system, the fact that you whine and QQ about this matter is enough reason to conclude that people still care about the game, and WILL still play the game. Coz if people felt otherwise, then they'll be posting a thread anywhere else but here. So I guess, you just have to be ready for 3.0 and whether the prices are way up high than your budget or not, deal with it. If you can't afford it, then don't buy it. They put up those items in there for those who can afford it. And for us who can't, well, there's always alternatives. It may not be as good as the ones in the shop, but at least it's something that won't hurt your pocket as much. :lol:

12. exxit1615

exxit1615 Banned

i agree to that of sweet. so what to do is to enjoy the game and prepare for the arrival of 3.0 to gamezaion server. being a developer for such a server ins't a joke im sure their working to fully deploy this so that we can enjoy its content,

and remember there is no such a perfect program, you will always encounter bugs and glitches so al we can do is tell it to the developer and bare with them

13. mynameishmm

mynameishmm i got robbed!

come what may.. as long as i can get along with the pvp and killing lowbies (LMAO) i dont care... BHWAHAHA (sinisterlaugh)

14. Mythic

Mythic LEGENDARY ICON MEMBER Forum Legend

lol on my 1st 2 months on gamez i got my 1st abg set,, u mad? and now ive been here for 2 years and i got 8 abg set.. problem? LOL!

15. default_player

default_player New Member

2k cred each piece it may be a good price for it

16. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

Again, this is the only comment along with a few others whom posted on here that makes sense.

2.5k was/is a stupid price inflation here. $125 dollars to $100 dollars is huge, you don't think that's significant? At 2k credits only you'll only need to earn 10k credits to obtain an entire full set with voting, however at 2.5k you'll have to earn 12.5k credits which to me is a huge no, no. At 10 voting points per vote, that takes forever anyhow.

The proper way that many others and I have have stated is making the new 3.0 PvP gears the 2k credits, and before people like Carl starts thinking that may be too low. $20 for a one piece is astronomical! Many other high-rate Aion servers you can earn 2 pieces for that amount of money, and plus they actually have DC/Value days in which my entire time here on Gamez I've never ever seen once.

Again, when will logic ever fly through Carl that lowering prices is actually better because it'll get more people to donate, which within a time-frame will earn him more money overall then if he made them ridiculously expensive. Because by making prices reasonable, you'll be having more people paying for these gears, and some people since they can get more for their $ value, they'll be more willing to throw higher numbers in there.

It's better then just having a small portion of the community paying these high prices. This is for you Carl --->>>> Read this. Now Imagine if you had pieces selling for only $10, I would guarantee more then half the server would be able to to produce that amount of money to purchase items. Considering I'm assuming that only about 30% of the community actually donates currently, however the percentage may actually be less then that even. With the lowered prices you could potentially get more then double that amount of donators because of the cheaper cost.

When you count the number-wise ratio in that percentage, you'll make more money in that scenario then even within your current situation right now.

Yet, I'm sure all of this will always, always fall upon death ears.

Last edited: May 20, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  17. Blakte

Blakte Banned

anyways in this server have retarded webshop economy i have ever seen....i wont spend a dollar here anymore !!

18. Ganxtah

Ganxtah Banned

what i think they need to do is drop the prices of abg gears to 1.5 and put the new abg lvl 60 at 2k credits..any higher than 2k credit will jst make people play retail including me..so think smart and dont be greedy.

19. pageran1

pageran1 New Member

but many ppl said the cost of the new item 3.0...Will 3k each part or 4k each

20. spoomi

spoomi Well-Known Member

i play Retail for like 4 months and i have full curci gear ...its easy to get curci gear...its not so hard to gear up...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.