1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sooo

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Omnix, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Omnix

Omnix Proficient

Sooo i justed used a "Sandstorm Trap II" To beat a sin in a duel and because I won They told me to L2P ranger and said im a baddie...

So i WON the duel but used a said trap on a melee target... im bad?

2. Lakhane

Lakhane Expert

Sandstorm Trap II in a duel is considered noob because

1. Blind for 25+ seconds while getting bursted by a ranger = insta-lose.
    2. You can't pot out of blind like you were able to in retail.
    3. It's cheap and means it's an insta-win unless you're bad.

3. Omnix

Omnix Proficient

I just Used a skill available to me I thought that sthe whole point of having skills

1 person likes this.
  4. Autumnbreeze

Autumnbreeze Proficient

Eh? so what, someone asks you for a duel, get mean, get mad, kick um below the belt, jesus, makes me laugh when people say "duel?" you then say "yes" then they start making rules about what spells / skills you can use / cant use.

Fk that, its a duel to perfect your PVP'ing (well it should be anyway) so just bring all weapons to the table, if they cant handle it, tell them to go PVP and see if they can persuade the other faction to stop using certain spells / skills.

PS, what is it with noobs who call you weak after you just one shotted them? HAHAHAHA.

1 person likes this.
  5. lightning90

lightning90 Proficient

well from what i observed in heiron duel never-ending soap opera, i noticed that the winner will call the loser noob for losing, while the loser will call the winner noob cuz he lost(i don't quite get the logic here..). this happens quite a lot. before i could spend some time researching this disease, i got WoD'd >.>

but my theory is... their e-peen is too small that they needed the major boost from calling the winner/loser/whoever they see walking around a weakling, noob, or whatever insults that you young people use these days.

*edit*
    got jumped by a sorc, forgot to stay on topic.

anyway, i don't think using traps is noobish in duel. cuz.. well ... let see.. what was the most used excuse for dueling? practice was it? how can you "practice" when you can't use your own skills?

p/s: i can't wait for people who complain about clerics/chanters healing in duel. ima shave my head bald if i see that >.>

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  6. keruya

keruya Proficient

duels for some reason have their own rules set by other players :D say blind, silence or even healing are those skills which are considered taboo cause if you use those skills they will drastically change the balance of duel and will make the players using it "insta-win". it's funny to know that you yourself playing your own class will be limited by other people's crap. as for me I see dueling as an all in encounter against your opponent to know how to play your class well by maximizing all the skills you got, using good skill combination against each classes and knowing the limitation of your class rather than being undermine on how to play your character because of other people's crap. if you duel that way having set a limitation there will be a big chance you would forget using those so called "insta-win" skills if your facing real pvp because simply you did'nt make it a habit to use your important skill in dueling :D

7. Killz

Killz Proficient

it is ok to use it in duel..it just means u not a good ranger.

8. ryang

ryang Banned

This is the basic fact. You can use it, but to rely on it to win is bad. Especially without GHP, its not fair. Of course, no one is stopping you from using that, but it shows a general lack of skill. You don't need it anyways.

9. Killz

Killz Proficient

i've only seen people complain about the ranger blind(not godstones)..and for me too..rangers are, lest say OP class..because we dont got attack speed gap..and some people need to use a skill that makes the other player USELESS for over 25sec(blind)..cmon really?it isnt bad to use it, but it just means u really fail as a ranger since u got the advantage that there is no speed gap and the dmg of a ranger..u shouldnt have any problem beating anyone without blind...and about heals..heals here are totally nerfed..since mb doesnt work and other skills that increase healing power doesnt work neither..so people shouldnt complain because to say the truth my cleric on KO aion used to heal 2x more when she was lvl 40 than what my healer lvl 55 here is healing..so people shouldnt complain.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  10. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

Well ppl q.q to much... no UD(when it worked properly), no traps, not other skills bla bla... its an available skill is true! I dont mind to loose in duels cause for me means nothing.
    Its a skill thats available to u, and in this sever whoevr uses it is a noob. pff.

Dont worry, dont mean ure a bad ranger.

11. Killz

Killz Proficient

well the problem with UD seems to be that they cant figure out how to put the exact value..since they only got 2 choices..100% resist or 0%..but it should really be around 30 or 40% resist rate..right now they choose 0 because too many people complain..well glads got enough dmg so they should be fine without UD..anyways not alot of people used it.

12. Sinnen

Sinnen New Member

Yeah cause its fair vsing a class who heals to max HP and 2 shots you right????, cough glad. YOU have to spam SS if you want even the slightest chance of winning, full abg set is fucked up.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  13. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

Go and put your ass in ta tanking mode and u will see. Tks for that glad that tanked all this enemies... yeah.. he had to use all is buff skills and even the healing skill to do it!

YUPI. :whistling:

14. Autumnbreeze

Autumnbreeze Proficient

er....am i missing something here? so because a ranger uses certain skills that you on the receiving end think is over powered (blind) you call him a bad ranger? HAHAHAHAHA

Get a grip and learn to deal with it, its part of the game. everyone complained when the skills were fixed (IE: had a CHANCE OF WORKING) and now your QQing about ranger skills because they work all the time. jesus. make up ya mind, if its a skill, its getting used. simple as that. who cares, we all die in the game, and the only thing you lose is a bit of crappy AP that is basically pointless anyway due to medals being so damn hard to get.

If someone has a skill and uses it on you, and you die. then your a crappy PVPer, for not dealing with them before they deal with you.

15. vRisen

vRisen Banned

Sandstorm trap doesn't affect me that much tbh.. I just tank it and rape them afterwards.

16. Dragonshin

Dragonshin Proficient

LOL why can't u use blind trap? Cause sin have blind skills too O.O. Why didn't he use his skills? Noob.

17. Revoultion

Revoultion Well-Known Member

thank you
    thank you

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

u are something else.. this thread is for mortals not gods pls leave

18. Dragonshin

Dragonshin Proficient

Skills are ment to use it O.O. PvPing, dueling and farmming. You can't call people noobs for using skills that are ment to use. Also, it is good way to get away from stun-locks that sins do anyways. You can use whatever skills that are provided to you. Their is no balence pvp or dueling here in this server cause you get every stigmas here in this server including unlimited stun-locks. Don't use skills mean just die here in this server LOL.

19. SochaMocha

SochaMocha Proficient

I think people overreact to much tbh . . . your dueling get over it you will win some other duels its not like you lost that one duel and it cut so deep into you that you have to rely on insulting someone >.< skills are skills D: its better they work then not work . . . would be nice for ground pvp

20. lightning90

lightning90 Proficient

i'm bored. guess what i'm gonna do?

ima challenge randoms to duel, and call them noob for using ANY skills.

seriously though, you gain nothing and lose nothing from duel. except your non-existent 12 inch e-peen. so why the whole "no use this skill. no can't use that too. and no you can't use that. nope. no way that's op. lol fuck no." ? get into Colosseum if you want no skill duel. though healers gonna have a party there.

anyway.. as most had said, point of having skills is to use them. because, for me, point of battle is to win. and there's no "dirty moves" other than glitch abuse in there. utilize everything you got(skills) to win. and if using insta-win means s/he's a bad [class], then i'm calling those who spent extra time trying to win without using their skills a stupid [class].

random: i have legs. but i still prefer to use motorcycle to go out because it's quicker. am i a bad walker?