1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

hello im new here and i got to say...

Discussion in 'Socialized Section' started by EpicFail, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EpicFail

EpicFail New Member

Hello im playing this server only about 2-3 days and im already thinking of leaving because:
    1. Community is Unfriendly. (very important)
    2. There isn't a guide or a helper to help newbies on how should they begin or what should they do.
    3. Credit system is almost impossible to achieve taking an item of 2000 credits, imagine some1 wants to take the whole set. That leads to a donation.
    4. Influence isnt balanced, its like 80% Elyos - 10% Asmodians.
    5. Last but not least your voting system fails because it removes you from site so you got to return by yourself.

I think you all peeps and staff should take this into consideration and think more stuff about making this server better.

Thank you in advance,
    Greyjoy

1 person likes this.
  2. Selisha

Selisha New Member

this server exsits to make money ! MONEY MONEY MONEY ! :) every1 knows it, but they dont do anything.

1 person likes this.
  3. Fantaros

Fantaros Banned Forum Legend

Goodluck on whatever you decide to do

i understand newcomers these days.. server is hard for them.

not like in 1.9 were things were easier 1 year ago

4. lilithx3

lilithx3 ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ ʀᴀɪᴅᴇʀs ᴏɢ ʙʀɪɢ. ♥ Forum Legend

The community is unfriendly because most people are used to newbies begging and being all around annoying. You just need to find the right people... I mean, I've been on here for about a year and a half and I've found some of my closest friends now.

It's not impossible to get 2000+ credits by voting, but it takes time and WORK. Most people donate, but you should be grateful that you're even getting credits for your votes. They could have just taken the votes and not given us anything, but it's a token of their appreciation for the votes. The voting system was also fixed so the site didn't receive falsified votes. Before, you could spam the voting button to get your credits... now it's legit to where you put in capatcha, and as that goes through you RECLICK gamez, and then it counts your credits for you.

1 person likes this.
  5. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

i smell a math genius !

2 people like this.
  6. MayRon

MayRon Proficient

My Answers for:

1. yes community is not too friendly.
    2. there's a guide box provided in-game, you know, those boxes which pops out once begin the game and during lvling up. if that's not what you mean then forget about my answer for number 2.
    3. yes it takes time. if you're not patient enough to wait/vote for your gear and/or not good at trading/profit trading then it's not really a good server for you.
    4. influence ratio doesn't matter much trust me! zergs don't care about influence ratio. and despite the elyos outnumbering the Asmos, on siel, Asmos are always the ones keeping the war on inggi..
    5. just follow the steps and it'll be not that hard. but, I don't like it too :p

and for

6. I don't think you're a new player.

7. Grrr

i like how newbies want everything handed to them..."hurr durr voting system cant get you every set in 2 days" "hurr durr i cant get money so the economy is broken" "hurr durr i get ganked so the influence is unbalanced" "hurr durr there isnt a guide do being a god , and even if there was i have to actualy read it " ....

1 person likes this.
  8. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

1. Welcome to my world
    2. You might find what you are looking for in the guides section. If not, Google is your friend, since this is a world-class MMO with a lot of sites offering different types of supports for it. If all else fails, you can always ask in forums, and eventually someone will have an answer for you, even if it takes a few trolls to get it.
    3. It's kind of the point, but then again, it's also kind of a reason to make this far more than just a private pvp server. It's more of a way to make it your everyday game, rather than a 5 minute try or the compliment to some other game which you play the most.
    4. Influence in the game doesn't matter apparently. In Gamez Siel, only reason Elyos have more influence than Asmos do is because of one or two legions who actually care about forts and stuff like that.
    5. I am not sure if all other servers do this or not, but it is kind of a necessity to leave the page, since the rank websites require you to prove that you are a person, so you must actually go to the website and vote for yourself. You get rewarded with 10 credits for each vote, so it doesn't seem as bad for me. Should you not wish to do this, you are not asked to do it.

There's certain things, like race influence and stuff like that, which should be left untouched since it is the player's choice to do something about changing it. What could be worked on is a guide system for beginners, which I do believe we have but I am not sure. We also have a ventrilo server should the community wish to communicate in a more personal way.

Hope you reconsider your departure, and you find a home somewhere in here, best of luck and thanks for the feedback!~

1 person likes this.
  9. EpicFail

EpicFail New Member

well i will answer to all your replies.

First of all , insanitybg im neither a math genius nor an idiot. As you know there is Balaur race too, so please spare me of sarcastic jokes.
    Secondly lilithx3 i must say that you are wrong about the vote/credit system because people who run a server with their own money must have an income of this. So they had to publish their server in addition more peeps come over and play and get excited and all and when u get excited u get to search for more items and stuff. So, peeps follow instuctions which have been made by admins ofcourse , instructions say that voting will be rewarded by credits which can you buy your favourite items and stuff... In conclusion Admins have their profit by having peeps voting for their "rewards" PLUS the money they make from easy way (donation). So credits are not exactly an act of appreciation. :)
    And last but not least, MayRon, i have to say that we agree at some points but its not what i mean on number 2. :D Also im really a new player... what makes you think im not? :)

10. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

you have coherent english? the community is used to the "kinah plss sir" type of newcomers you see.. :3

1 person likes this.
  11. EpicFail

EpicFail New Member

Also i'd like to add: SirJoseph, well said.

12. MayRon

MayRon Proficient

well, because it seems you know a lot already. well, i guess that's cleared now.

Anyways, Good Luck. Whether you still stick around or Not, all up to you. :wink:

13. EpicFail

EpicFail New Member

whiners keep whining and winners keep winning: scene 1 , action! ;)

14. MayRon

MayRon Proficient

AGREED... but keep in mind, not all newcomers act/play that way. like me :kissing: for example. I never begged for anything, except for free giveaways from rich players cleaning their warehouses but that doesn't count as begging :p

15. EpicFail

EpicFail New Member

Baaah, im gonna stay , since you peeps seemed to care of your people just by 1 post then there is still hope that good people might exist in this server :)

thank you all for your responses this gave me great motive :)

16. Grrr

wouldnt kill you to add them even tho its a broken npc faction that doesnt do anything (nor does the influence)

17. EpicFail

EpicFail New Member

well i thought they exist and didnt know that influence system isnt a big factor in this server.

p.s.: Is there anyone in Siel that can be my mentor ? (elyos) would be much appreciated :)

18. MayRon

MayRon Proficient

quite ironic though, cause I'm currently not playing Gamez XD.. but yeah you'll find some good poeple in-game.. trust me they're quite plenty. just stay way from high profile players in-game and forums, them players think they're celebrities and just troll your ass, and you can do nothing cause everyone will simply hit the "THANKS" button on their every post and make you feel like a loser.. anyways I'm getting off topic. so Good Luck playing then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.