1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Current Stuck Problem - Official

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Akaino101, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killerrr

killerrr Proficient

poor templar ryunoob....stuck over 16 hour >_O

Aion0002.jpg

2. kakaini

kakaini New Member

Stuck in Oriel and stuff...

Hey!

I ported to Oriel from sanctum, then and whenever i log in the character - game crashes. Tried on 2 PC's and with different settings.

Anyone can explain?
    And why do i have to make an unstuck request? What i meant is - why is it a unstuck "request" not simply "move char to sanctum"?

Anyway, please move my char to another map.
    Name: Lyru
    Server: Lumiel

3. Rebels

Rebels エドワードネオ

If theres a GM online i think it will be possible to move to another map, if no GM online you dont have a choice, so go to website and login your account make unstuck request

4. kakaini

kakaini New Member

Made an unstuck request a while ago. That's why i mentioned it. Why a "Request" not automated port?

5. iulian987

iulian987 Retired

Nah ... i waited 2 days for an unstuck btw... U must wait for an server restart

6. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

if you do the unstuck request and log in before the server restart nothing will happen. You have to wait for the server restart...

7. MayRon

MayRon Proficient

go to aion folder. NCsoft/Aion/DATA then delete "or" empty USA and Europe folders, then rapair via NCsoft launcher. the game should work just fine after that. i don't wanna suggest doing this myself cause I'm not sure if it would affect the Items pak or not. but if you don't have Items pak, then it's ok. but this will fix your problem non the less.

1 person likes this.
  8. Shelo

Shelo 无精打彩无精打彩 Forum Legend

its your item pak sir,..try to delete the old itempak.

9. kakaini

kakaini New Member

Pathetic system.

An obvious unreasonable assumption.

Now this i something... At last, someone who knows shizzle. Thank you fine Sir, worked like a charm.

10. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

it actually did have to do with the items.pak since those folders are where the items.pak is located. the unstuck requests also work, but the system will notice that you logged in and will assume the request was processed, and therefore will delete your unstuck request. there is another problem where the players will get stuck and still be online, and this type usually won't be solved by processing an unstuck request or such, since the character is stuck in such a way that the system doesn't know where to locate you. We can move you around, but we can't kick your stuck character from the server nor can you log into it. in this case, when the server restarts, all characters and connections to the server get shut down as well, and this also enables the system to relocate your previously stuck character into the unstuck location.

in any case, glad you got it to work by yourself! good luck in game,

cheers~

11. MayRon

MayRon Proficient

Your welcome.. this was a common problem here on gamez and on retail too. sadly most player would suggest you do an unstuck request. but that's not really the issue. i had this same problem on retail months ago, i searched the forums for answers and they said i need to delete the DATA folder and repair, which was LOL cause it cause a lot of time to repair. and later on i found out in the Gamez Forum via "SMARTIK1" that it was cause of the Items pak that i still had in my USA folder. like what SirJoseph mentioned the items pak is messing up with the client cause in 3.0 the folders USA and Europe should have "NO" if not less folders in them including the items pak. that's why emptying or Deleting those folders and repairing via NCsoft Launcher fixes the problem like NP. i hope other players who had same problem reads about this.

12. DeVi

DeVi Getting there

ppl stuck?!

hello everyone , got question . last time i have been playing on arena of discipline when my pc restarted. after i turned on pc and tryed to log in, but i cant. than i went to Welcome to Gamez Aion - Aion Private Server entered my acc and made player unstuck . 24 hrs have passed and i cant enter game now too. what can be done?

13. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

It's been happening to a lot of people it seems. If you submitted an unstuck request, make sure not to touch your stuck character as that deleted the unstuck request. It also seems like the only way to successfully unstuck characters that got stuck in the arena is with a server restart, though. I'm afraid you'll probably have to wait for a server restart in order to get your character unstuck.

14. blakte7

blakte7 New Member

yeah only server restarts hapends every 2 years so god luck ^^

15. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

I processed all instills a couple hours ago if youthful having problems put another in and post your char name here for mr

16. kucingraja

kucingraja New Member

stuck need restart to server

pls u restart to server,,,my car stuck,,,,,, my name car chypitutz:annoyed::annoyed::sad::sad::sad:

17. adumala13

adumala13 Well-Known Member

18. Aelenai

Aelenai New Member

Stuck!

Everytime i log on my chanter, the screen freezes and the game quits, but every other character is fine...i'm assuming im stuck, and my stuck report has not yet been reviewed im assuming. any suggestions?

19. Neoropsychoholic

Neoropsychoholic Proficient

just make an unstuck request on gamezaion.com and dont log in your account until a server restart

20. wannabe

wannabe Proficient

my character still stuck

i have used unstack request in web but my character still stuck. should i wait until server reboot?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.