1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

3.0 Bug Thread

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Alente, Jun 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteeleB

SteeleB Proficient

[Chanter] Rise Bug

Skill Description: Remove your Stun, Knock Back, Stumble, Spin, and Aether's Hold states and increase your Stun, Knock Back, Stumble, Spin, and Aether's Hold Resists by 500 for 7s.

Bug: Skill does not activate.

Demo vid:

[video=youtube;9Jeqjnaa1ZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jeqjnaa1ZY[/video]

2. Hoggunner

Hoggunner New Member

Templar Refresh of the spirit debuff iron skin empy armor and others defensive buffs when used..and dont incrise the templar health.

3. pilonbe

pilonbe Proficient

Sm skills bug
    "You inflict 0 in the target whit magic aether"
    "You inflic 0 in the target whit Ignite aether"
    That is because the target has the "Skin Shield"......
    I must inflict on target because my skill say "inflict per bugg x damage".

same whit UD skill, i know what cant be debuff by skills , but i still inflict in the target. The same must be whit the skin shield.....
    Video :
    aion pvp 3.0 spiritmaster [Part 1] - YouTube
    Watch it in the 2:27 to 2:32, he did debuff and the shield gone whit damage....... that is what i´m talkin about....

Note: I STILL WAITING SYMPATHIC MIND.....everytime what i log in i use sympathic mind to see if isn´t bug, but bug bug bug :S i´m really hoping that skill....

1 person likes this.
  4. Methadone

Methadone Banned Forum Legend

Have we ANY idea when these will be fixed?

Particularly the skills which don't activate at all?!

This thread was started 2 weeks ago and still nothing....

5. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Oo guys^^ i can see sins in hide :)) and i m sorc:D fix it before ppls get ban for fake reports:) i use see basic stealth and i see them in hide 2^^

6. Methadone

Methadone Banned Forum Legend

Burst and revival wave still not working....... GJ gamez.

I will take from this that Rise is also busted still. LOL (what do you even do?)

See you around you slow ****ers.

7. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

Not sure if this is bug or not since I don't have a retail account to test it out myself or to ask people there but still, let me give the info.

Right now, templars can use Illusion Chain to themselves and if there happen to be someone in hide beside you or within reach of the Illusion Chain, it'll get pulled out of hide too even you don't have the hidden player targeted. I know some people mentioned almost the same thing, only difference is they use Illusion Chain on another player, not to themselves. Scouts in arena has been accusing templars of hacking so hopefully this get's cleared if it's a bug or not, if it is and no one has mentioned it yet then please add in on the list.

8. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

Illusion Chains I - Items - Aion

Pulls up to 3 enemies within a 15m radius before you, increases Enmity, and decreases their movement speed for 10 sec.

How are you going to pull yourself? How are you going to pull an enemy you can't see?

I tried dueling an assassin with my gladiator, told him to hide beside me and don't move then I targeted myself and used Force Blast but guess what? Force Blast did not hit him on hide and that's an AoE skill.

I did the same scenario using different skill (which is also an AoE) but gave a different result and that's why I posted it here to get a confirmation especially from someone who can test it out on retail.

9. MaXpl17

MaXpl17 Proficient

example:
    I am in hide, I go in gelk to the windstream, always when I go off that windstream players can target me and attack me :/

10. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

[video=youtube;1n7jOvrkG9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n7jOvrkG9k[/video]

check at 15:30

11. Yachiyo

Yachiyo Eustiana Von Astraea

I don't know if this is a bug, but proc rates of ranger's Stunning shot/Rupture arrow is very low >.>

12. jwtddd

jwtddd Proficient

More Precision please cuz my stunning shot works very good... maybe 99% success..

13. SteeleB

SteeleB Proficient

The new spiritmaster DP pet seems to be bugged as well. The stats at first seem okay but it's got some kind of movement speed debuff going on - probably needs to be looked into. The pet does not use skills either, similar to the new fire/wind spirit V that is still bugged.

Also, whats interesting is that Contract of Resistance can resist the silencing effect of an assassin's Signet Silence, but the user still takes damage from it even though a combat monitor does not log the damage taken.

1 person likes this.
  14. SteeleB

SteeleB Proficient

Also interesting that the chanter skill Healing Conduit that I mentioned several pages ago gets resisted in PvE, but works just fine in PvP. This is probably intentional so the skill probably isn't bugged as I previously though.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  15. SteeleB

SteeleB Proficient

Regarding the spiritmaster DP pets, Tempest spirit in elyos case, I've confirmed that both spirits (I and II) have incorrect stats, and the level II one doesn't use skills. Also, the "crash" from spirit disturbance doesn't work for the Tempest spirit or the regular Water spirit.I don't know about asmodian magma spirit but I assume it's bugged in the same way.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  16. mateuscaira

mateuscaira New Member

Hey Alente, can u fix the stigmaskill called Summon Cyclone Servant VI, this skill does't inflict damage :/, plase help me and all SM's in the server

17. Xander

Xander Proficient

ok i saw in the last days like 4 templars doing this: they are using the mount and they can be stuned and resist alot, so my friend templar test that and tell me a templar can use Barricade and them use the mount, the barricade is active and give all the stats and keep running.

when i see a templar using that i just test a skill and if resist more than normal i just ignore him.

so my question is a bug or what? if is a bug pls fix soon possible. for me is like a bug abuser.

18. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Cleric Skill Chain of suffering is bugged , you can not target anything with it will give invalid target. (yes im using it for PVP and not on mobs)

19. Cheyenne

Cheyenne DropDeadGorgeous Forum Legend

My Benevolence skill isn't workin'. i'm not quite sure what to do :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.