1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ganking/Camping

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Solitary, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Asmodaus

Asmodaus Proficient

even if there are ksers, there is kill protection, so you get the kill exp and items, if any, and Theo is so big, there are many places to easily lvl up to 55 there, plus making a decent chunk of kinah selling the crap that drops from the mobs

2. SabakuSasori

SabakuSasori Proficient

I leveled all my Elyos chars there, mostly in Dirmoi Valley but sometimes there is too much people there and I moved to Crimson barrents to lvl where some damned assasin kept killing me, Idk, maybe I was just lucky.
    There were times Camp/Inn/Valley were for a short time camped so nowhere is safe really.

She and no, when people KS me, I change spot.
    They are not worth to be mad at and to argue with them.

PS. Late reply, sometimes I have to sleep.

3. Uzziel

Uzziel Expert

regarding lvling up ur toon:

anybody heard about the word "leech"...thats all i have to share! :lol:

4. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

exactly its a race game lol, also its a ground place pvp, not a free flight place pvp, thats why too

5. RabidAnus

RabidAnus New Member

ok i cba to read through every post in here but this one caught my eye.

how pathetic are you, wilen? cant kill people of your own level or something? put yourself in their position...how would you like to be dead constantly? i dont know about you, but i dont find sitting about watching my hp drain away over and over again a very enjoyable experience.

and this idea about losing xp after each death so people cant lvl up is unbelievably lame. how would you like to be stuck on a pathetically low level?

this is a game! its supposed to be fun...FOR EVERYBODY. ffs, stop being such a selfish twat

6. Gioula_GR

Gioula_GR New Member

Hahahaha, exactly what I thought when I read the post.... Does'nt matter if someone is 12 y old or acts like 12 old, some ppl in here truly are bound with the game and kinda believe that killing toons makes them stronger in RL... What can I say, we all have issues :p
    In any case, I already said in another topic that it is all Elyos fault, because we are inactive and personally always when I am trying to find grp and go hunt asmos in our territory I end up with ppl who decide to go in rift or DP. High lvl' Elyos just DON'T want to help their (our) fraction.
    And a last thing, I was wondering whether is a way for lower lvls (i.e. >45) to have a PvP on/PvP off button (like in other games) and if not whether is a way to have a free chat channel and this way the ganked one would be able to express his/her anger at least (and not leave the game). Just saying....

7. Aethelfaed

Aethelfaed Proficient

dude learn survival techniques and rank protection, such as I have a SM which I do not even pvp with...when I want to search rifts or check world bosses or something I just send my SM with kisks and fly her around to check all clear of opposing faction....She has 0 AP and I lmao when asmos kill her cause it is like a haha suck it you just got 20AP from me and I will rez two seconds later and be on my way without giving a crap about dying....once I locate what I want change to my mains get some guild or a group and we are capable of clearing out the asmos there in a few seconds...Asmos stink at holding things once you get a good group together...many times have ganked asmos mid boss kill with half hp or less on the boss take over tanking on my templar and we steal the kill before they even get back...it is just fun and part of the game...

Protect yourself with an alt
    Check rifts both our side and their side by asking guildy to from a group so you can port thru
    Farm with a character you have no AP on or don't care to loose it
    Protect your mains rank no matter what and only go somewhere if you know you will not die, never fight unless you can be sure you will win...

I have run asmos from one end of the map to the other on an alt just for fun to waste their time and say haha you can't catch me 11 on 1 and you still suck haha

8. Xinn

Xinn Getting there

this only means 1 thing, this server is not intended for cry babies and the faint hearted.. before, i keep on complaining like everyone does.. now i dont really care anymore.. speed hack all you can, dupe all you can, it doesnt really matter anymore.. nothing's being done about the issue anyway.. i'm just waiting for my full pvp set to be complete and then i'll use it to gank everyone elyos, asmos.. it doesnt really matter i have both and i'm gonna use them both to kill anyone low lvl or not..

i believe that's how this game on this server is supposed to be played..

NO MERCY!!! :lol::lol::lol:

9. Kyrah

Kyrah Proficient

They do the ganking cause 10x1 is pro-game and makes their e-peen grows bigger

10. Xial

Xial New Member

QQ PVP happened in a PVP game on server thats bases around PVP

11. hellgardienn

hellgardienn New Member

its simple.... if you want a good pvp just go play non private... here its free, tons of noob and kid what do you guys expected? get use to it or just quit wont get any better.

12. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

lmfao in eltnen.. they dont stun or do shit :D so easy to take it over with 3 ppl <3 o gawd~ but in mor mor heim w/e the name is they stun you and hit you for around 2k dmg..

13. Assumptio

Assumptio Banned

It's not as on point here as it was in the other thread, but here:

Link to the post in question.

give it a read people. /not trolling.

Also, apparently I am the almighty thread-ender. >:]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  14. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

well i dont care no more about these guards, you can just go to another place, or make a raid to kill them, or anything, lol its not something to worry about, wont harm the pvp at all

15. Yoohooo

Yoohooo New Member

Ganking is supposed to happen, get over it you died so what there are tons of places to lvl without quest without asmos/elyos ganking you.... You rly wanna do the quest? Get 55 then go bck and do the quest... Ffs this is a PvP game dnt like to get killed then quit.... And saying guards dnt hurt they do the same dmg as retail and if you came frm retail you'd knw guards 80% of the time diddnt do anything at all especially in forts lol... Less QQ more Pew Pew!!! \m/

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  16. Assumptio

Assumptio Banned

Hey look, its a huge faggot!

17. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

wow tough boy detected!
    yayaya i just make rangers!! i made two rangers to play!!! zomg ican just play ranger damn im gooooood dad

18. Yoohooo

Yoohooo New Member

Faggot:
    –noun
    Slang: Disparaging and Offensive . a male homosexual.

Ouch man insulting me like... Hey man I'm sry if I pounded you so hard ingame it made you cry.... And if you ever need faggot to keep you warm at night I'm sure you won't have trouble finding one since your so awesome at finding them....

Yea so what if I made 2 rangers on a private server lolumadbrah?!?!? And really do u want me to kill u with my cleric, temp, sorc or sin?!? I got those lvld too I just dnt PvP with them but I can if it makes you giggle a little.... Just dnt ragequit when u die...

19. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

you are pro im afraid of you private virtual pro player =)

20. Yoohooo

Yoohooo New Member

lol who sed I'm a private virtual pro player, but thanks for the compliment ^.^