1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ABG or Genium/Antro set?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Paranoid, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paranoid

Paranoid New Member

Since the arena selling sets NPCs are back, i'd like to ask if it is worth to buy the new arena set lvl 60 with 2 conditioning levels (Genium or Antro) for my ranger or if it's better keeping the abg leather anyway and I'd like to know if this silence resistance bonus on cloth is really effective. Oh and the last question, does 500 magical supression makes a lot of difference in pvp against mages and clerics here in gamez?

2. Sharps

Sharps Lookin' Sharp

My guess is no, it's probably not even purchasable yet, so I would say stick with ABG for now, it's still a good enough set, in my opinion.

And for Magical Suppression, yea I really think it makes a lot of difference in PvP, since Mage's and clerics hit rather well now.

3. yumilover

yumilover Well-Known Member

Somewhere in the heaven (With Many Hot Girls)
    Arena Sets are not purchasable yet.... Admin remove it due to someone who abuse it x.X

4. Arieluma

Arieluma Proficient

Abg is still the better set after the new one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.