1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Templars 0.o

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Shueisha, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Shueisha

Shueisha New Member

Well i got a weird question i guess,i'am a templar and i know this is not official aion and all that and in official templar is last person targeted in battles,but here i dont knwo is it me or what but it seems whenever we go as group or to 1 of the shards iam like first 1 targeted well that would actually be good if i could even tank some dmg but here i like die in second,i know your first questions would be maybe your weak,maybe ur strong or whatever lol,i dont consider myself strong or weak,i got lvl 50 abbys set+lv 55 shield full socketed etc,i guess its averege?? idk lol,anyway,my question is,is templar maybe bugged or what in this server so everyone attacking that class cause we deal low dmg and cant tank shit,or is it just me? please no flame its just a question and sorry for long post:sideways::lol:

2. Sexybi

Sexybi Getting there

The thing is that templars here seems to stun and do more dmg than retail cuz the stigmas, some stigmas they need more than others, seems all combined makes them OP >.<

3. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Tbh:

-chanter OP with all stigma
    -cleric OP with all stigma (even tho they really don't work much)
    -gladiator OP with all stigma
    -ranger ESPECIALLY OP with all stigmas
    -Sorcerer is VERY ESPECIALLY OP with all stigmas.
    -Asssasin is even a bit OP with all stigmas (but then again since this server is free fly... assasins are pretty much analed in terms of power).

On the otherhand.. spiritmasters one stigma tree/most of their skills don't work; so they are the one class I have to say eats the biggest sumo-turd on this server.

4. winclark

winclark Proficient

hmppp....

Not OP.. Templars like any other caharacter can Die too...

AND.. Templars can tank.. if u have lvl 50 abyss.. that should boost ur PVP def.. and considering you have a shield... that would surely come in handy!!!...

In anyways.. it could be that all those attacking you got some good stuff plus maybe they got some buff foods... :pinched:

Hope that helps.. :lol:

5. Pryde

Pryde New Member

Considering this is a private server, and I'm sure there's multiple players playing this server that have never really played any mmorpgs period, a lot of people hit tab (next target) and begin facerolling the keyboard, and put faith in the fact they have level 50 gear, because, "Hey on retail this would rape." Especially unorganized and without a party, targeting specific players becomes rare, and if good templars fulfill their roll: being on the front line, that would also be another reason. Even people who are a little less inexperienced even with just pvp on this server, will view any specific target as lethal as the next. That's my explanation, being a templar myself. I think a lot of people just hit the closest target and hope the person being hit is an idiot, and either doesn't do the right thing in that situation, or has no healer. It's what happens in group vs group standoffs, the first to move is the first to take the heat. And there's also sorcerers and rangers that like to test the damage on the closest person, to see if that templar is geared or if they're bluffing, and they're squishy, and can be easily taken out quickly and negated as a threat.

6. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I do have to agree lol, it is funny when I was on my templar and in small group pvp I dashed in first behind a bunch of squishies and they were practically untouched while I got my ass beat on like mad.

Ppl need to l2 prioritize.

7. gnametorr

gnametorr New Member

Having all stigmas makes the game less interesting. With this stigma system we lost the real mechanics of a class. And character building rocks :p on any rpg/mmorpg

as SM i found them REALLY strong at PvP now, but depends a lot on the skill of his player and keeping distances. Obviously is the class who most need some fixes (and really deserves it): summons are waste with their bugged buffs and bugged stats, fear get bug in air if your target are moving, and a long etc of skills.

8. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Crap :\ yeah I admit sm's are strong here with silence/blind/sleep/fears working... but the SM I play here is so pale in comparison to the Aegis I play on retail.

While I can smash a player in good here... on retail they wouldn't be able to budge an inch... and die 3x as fast.

Added: And I personally find many of the spiritmaster stigma's USELESS at best. :S... I would never ever ever ever EVEEEEEEER >_< go full stigma tree in retail.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  9. Xalamander

Xalamander Well-Known Member

seems balance to me... when every class is OP.

10. foshou

foshou New Member

u Aegis on Castor? Eu?

11. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Was Aegis on Yustiel, quit way before the merges. Thanking god for that now too.

12. Shueisha

Shueisha New Member

Well true i dont have alot of experience and i dont think just cause abbys set rocks in official rocks here also but its not a trash set hehe,and yea most of ellys have good food buff and i dont have none+holy shield seems to be bugged cause when i press to turn it on char makes the skill but i dont see it in left part of screen by the other buffs and even with unwearing devotion i get stun by every attack lol,well anyway thanks guys i just wanted to know if templar r bugged or not,tyvm :)