1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

lol speed hacker's ... WTB Gm's !!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Yumeka, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Yumeka

Yumeka Getting there

Where are GM's ??? 1 dude Socute asmo ranger using speedhack like 1 or 2 week's ... many ppl repot him but he is still in game ..... i ask WTF???
    GZ for asmo legion AesirCatalysts where are this are othere hacker's ..... inv more looser like Socute ..
    This dude is so weak but try kill someone with fly speed like 100 ... if I did him 1 hit he just fly away in 1s lawl , many time apear from nowhere and backstab ppl ...
    Half server or more know about Socute but Admin , GM dont do anythink .....
    Some ppl do fraps maybe they send it to gm . dunno but what is the problem check log for admin this guy and see his speed lol
    Start ban LOOSER like him or hacker destroy server (if already isnt destroyed lol)

2. itsaleckz67

itsaleckz67 Legendary Member

before you report something like this.. you need to have a strong proof like video or pictures showing that he is doing something not right.

3. Excelsis

Excelsis New Member

Just like in a real life trial, you have to have proof of your statement, otherwise it would be considered invalid.

4. Yumeka

Yumeka Getting there

Strong proof??? like half elyos who saw him with speedhack lol .... Crystal have no GM so who can check him and ban QQ
    Video will be proof if he apear and disapire in 1s lol , Admin can easy check he's log or be online when hackers are ON
    Oh no he isnt hacker just is so Pro have 100,00 fly speed

5. Nicsanar

Nicsanar Proficient

Yumeka i understand you... But they have reason... you must have a proof for the gm's... For example: I and all my legion can say that you are using speedhacking, but i don't have a proof to confirm it... Without proof all we have nothing to do...

6. Tremor

Tremor New Member

@Yumeka

Ye, I myself saw this "Socute" using speed hack.. But then again we need a proof video or something to prove we are right. He might know this thread now, maybe he will not use speed hack again.

P.S. Even though he/she my legionmate I dont agree with him/her using hax. Ban Hammer must be ON!

7. Fenria

Fenria Getting there

us we can see from the forum rules hackers, scammers even bug exploiter must be in a valid way in reporting you must have your screenshots or even video of socute. we will kick him from our legion.. if ur report is true and also do not accuse someone w/out a valid evidence

8. Asmodaus

Asmodaus Proficient

it doesnt matter if you saw this taking place, if you didnt take a small vid clip or any ss, the GM's wont look into this at all unless you show proof that the person was hacking, no proof=no investigation. So either post something to show it, or if you didnt this time, now you know to gather proof before you label someone a hacker, cause someone could easily just say so and so was hacking and get em banned without proof, thats what your asking a GM to do atm, ban someone blindly without proper proof

9. reaperxz

reaperxz New Member

Bullshit, if there were GM's online they could watch the person in real time after receiving a complaint. This garbage about frapsing it is a lod of shit, unless you intend to run fraps constantly, or it record at just the right second you come across a hacker.

If you leave it go long enough some people will just say f%ck it and start to hack themselves to level the field, i saw it happen in real Aion. So option 1. have carl pay out a few $$ so a gm is always on line to go and watch reported players in real time or option 2, tell frustrated people that are getting killed by hackers "bad luck we need video footage or we wont do anything" until they start to do it themselves or option 3 we just say f#ck it and go to a better Aion where they actually give a shit about hackers and make serious efforts to stop them and carl loses 50 times what he would of outlayed for a full time in game gm..

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  10. Fenria

Fenria Getting there

your right

1 person likes this.
  11. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

I asked them two weeks ago to give me my power for crystal back I assume they're just being stubborn and waiting for the new GM's which, I recall a few of the applicants being caught doing things they shouldn't. -shrug-

1 person likes this.
  12. lightning90

lightning90 Proficient

there's a lot of other things GMs need to do than investigate a possibly false reports. they require proof to start an investigation, just to avoid wasting time on false report cuz someone got owned and is all butthurt about it.

13. Yumeka

Yumeka Getting there

I create this topic cuz maybe someone make fraps .. my net connection is not avible to make move and play QQ
    Cant fraps whole game becouse hacker maybe come .. he is freaking fast so I can't put on fraps when he come's ^^ without lagged my net

I ASK WHERE ARE GM'S???? many ppl donate and I didnt saw any GM online like 2 weeks ...................

Whole server 50+ lvls know he/she use speedhack so what proof you want??? lawl

I want active GM on othere side who can check all repot ppl in game

14. autogwapito

autogwapito Proficient

Indeed. In some other private servers and some other MMORPGs, you don't even have to report abusers because the admins and GMs are PROACTIVE to show how credible the people handling the server are. However, I also agree with the other guys who said proof is needed because it will make the task a whole lot easier and faster. I mean if I were a GM, I'd first start investigating on those people who have been caught in the act of doing it because if there are 50 players in crystal, all 50 of those players could say someone is a hacker :pouty: without any evidence. Also, this isn't the only task a GM has.

I understand your sentiments, believe me I do. Coming from an MMO (different from Aion) that has a real "Banned Players List"; you would just see people getting banned without anyone reporting them then the GMs would even be courteous enough to be the ones recording "The Act" why that person got banned to avoid complaints since some of those hackers donated to the server. However, the big "BUT" here is that those GMs are getting paid and they aren't allowed to play the game.

15. zutto

zutto Getting there

I got Socute on fraps, But I doubt im the only one.
    Going to upload it tonight.

1 person likes this.
  16. richmond831

richmond831 New Member

Atleast Zutto have evidence. Ahaha! :w00t: