1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Suggestion] 1 AP/Kill System

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Pedrobehr, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

im not, but why would you want noobs that only care about the legion's ap ? im in a 3man legion and we are #30 right now, the legion is more of a "permanent group" than an epeen competition and i'd have no problem going in a 1ap legion if my friends are there

2. reycats

reycats Legendary Member

i only join a legion not because of their rank but because of my friends are in there.

the suggestion is good but, think about the dev's that would work for it.

3. newweapon

newweapon Proficient

why so serious

4. Pedrobehr

Pedrobehr Proficient

A Legion for me is something more than just a chat room you know. If i'm going to have 2-3 people online daily, then i better go to inggison and join a random zerg group.

A legion for me is bad if it doesn't have at least 5-10 people online that will pvp, pve, talk, etc.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
  5. infamusfiend

infamusfiend New Member

but how much ap have you earned from over killing these ppl, and how much ap have they lost because you killed them so many times?

6. Fantaros

Fantaros Banned Forum Legend

what if the other guy is rank9 ?

7. infamusfiend

infamusfiend New Member

then i doubt if he was rank 9 that he would be able to kill a veteran pvper even if it is 3v1 lol, i know ive lost 3v1 to good pvpers when i was healing on retail

8. Grrr

if i wipe my ap to rank9 ill become bad :eek: ? wow

9. infamusfiend

infamusfiend New Member

no but how on earth are u gonna remain rank 9 when just looking at pvp ranks u up to 5? lol

10. Blakte

Blakte Banned

//agree 1 AP is so damn annoying :mad::mad::

11. Scyllus

Scyllus Banned

If only someone would answer. Not AMs or AMTs or moderators. Someone with power. But they enjoy they're holidays and don't care about they're players. Anyway, not long and I'll be gone so I'm enjoying my last few weeks here as it is.

12. Clubs

Clubs Retired Forum Legend

If you are getting hit by more then 10 people I think, or the person has killed you more than 5 times, you will lose nothing upon death.

13. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

I like this idea. This may help high ranked players to stop being cowards for once and fight like how this kind of game should be played. Fight til you die not die while running away from your foes just because these generals or Govs are afraid to lose 100,000 AP./death . LOL

+1

14. Grrr

1st:making them start to fight leads to zergs and zerg QQ threads
    2nd:maybe they just don't wanna die even if its rank9 (i've seen a lot of these and i can understand them) it wastes scrolls and makes you run back to the pvp area AND regen(wasting time)

15. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

1. As if this zerg pvp does not exist at all. O_O (Most or Majority of this high-ranked are zergers)
    2. Then they should not pvp at all if they're too scared to lose a single scroll nor does running back and forth is tiring for them. If you have tried visiting fortresses in Balaurea theses Govs, Generals and Stars barely move from the area around the fortress. Ask them why they dont go out and pvp and they'll say sucks when you die you lose 100k AP on death.

16. Pedrobehr

Pedrobehr Proficient

Believe it or not, sometimes i chase rank 5~9 players for 5 minutes +
    How is that time saving?? It's called a p**sy.
    And how is that going to cause more zergs??? I don't think you can actually overkill someone that easily in zerg pvp...

17. Grrr

simple, id rather run for 4 mins than sit in one place ,as for the zergs : it's better to have 30v30 and 10officers afk'ing it out in the fort than a 40v40 (made up numbers ofc)

18. unluckycat

unluckycat Banned

I disagree with this suggestion.

If this is implemented, then high rank players will more easily get filled with noobs. We barely have an AP sink as it is.

Of course, it would be nice if the system had a safeguard against unfair deaths (such as AP loss during Fear or multiple nukes that happen at the same time.)

Also, I don't think its a good idea to prevent AP loss when your player gets zerged. This current system discourages zerging slightly. It sucks if you get run over by a zerg, but more deaths happen during zergs than anywhere else so it would be counterproductive to disable AP loss due to your player being severely outnumbered.

I would go far as to even say that AP per death should be more than it is now. Especially for high rank players. This would encourage competition at high ranks since it would be rather difficult to accumulate a high amount of AP as Commander/Governor. I think for each rank, the AP loss should double. Ultimately, you would lose 1,000,000 AP / death as Governor, 500,000 as Commander, 250,000 as Great General, and so on.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
  19. Pedrobehr

Pedrobehr Proficient

Prevent AP Loss when your player Gets Zerged? That's more than a bad idea, that'll make everyone jump into zergs using aoes without losing ap. Won't work well, trust me.
    As about the ap loss rates, they have been doubled already, haven't they? ._.

Anyway, what i said was: not lose ap from those who give you 1 ap on death or lose only on the first time you die by them.
    Because let me make it simple.. no highrank would stay in the same spot after getting 1 ap from the person he's killing, unless he/she was retarded. He would leave, so that 1 ap feeder wouldn't get any ap from him anyways..
    The only problem is, it's almost never a 1on1 fight. Having this system would encourage the players to stay and fight the rest of the players that have not died many times and still give ap. So the chances of dying are higher actually.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.