1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New guy, where to start?!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by eXXain, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eXXain

eXXain New Member

Holy crap.

Hi.

I'm eXain. A pretty hardcore gamer, always 100% into what I'm doing - for good and bads. I played official Aion when it came out for some months but it got pretty dull after a while. Anyway, screw my past, who cares anyway? I'm back now.

Now! I'm about to start on this server, will invest serious amount of time/seriousness. So now I'm wondering...What server(probably going for the fullskill one) and who to hang out with? Whos in, and whos out? What Legion sucks and what rocks? Need serious, but fun & chilled out people to play with.

Worth a shot. Durr.

Ta ta.

2. snic

snic Respected Member

well welcome there, server choice is up to you, siel is full stigma server, lumiel is a normal one with a restricted skills. people on siel are way more then on lumiel so i guess pvp is better there. :3

1 person likes this.
  3. eXXain

eXXain New Member

You had me at "full stigma server".

Siel it is. Asmo or Elyos? Who in and whos out? Where to be, and how to dress?

4. IamMind

IamMind Legacies

Siel is the BEST Server :)

5. Dante

Dante Proficient

well what to tell u if u want to donate for serius amount of money u can have the best gear on the server and u can find some1 to lvl u till 60 in like 1 day belive me u gonna love it :) and yeah try to chosse class and find some OP in game and ask him if he can show u few combos that is what u neeed to do :) good luck :) wisha ya all the best Dante ^^

1 person likes this.
  6. Clubs

Clubs Retired Forum Legend

welcome back to aion :p

1 person likes this.
  7. eXXain

eXXain New Member

How much is 'serious amount of money'? I can do both, invest time & money. But rather boring to get all the best by donation, then theres not much to strive for :) I know most of the combos (atleast the ones before 3.0) atleast for sorc, was a beast when I played but decided to quit. But yeah thats why I'm here on forums asking :) Who to listen to and who to strive to play with? Like, which Legions are active and friendly yet serious?

Thanks for replies :)

8. eXXain

eXXain New Member

Wahooo, thanks!

9. arriane07

arriane07 Siel's in-game Cutie

Welcome :) just give me your ign on siel and i will help you :p

1 person likes this.
  10. eXXain

eXXain New Member

Thats very nice of you :) I'd imagine I'm online in about 30 minutes or so. Are you Asmo or Elyos? I really got no preference which side to choose. I like being the bad guy (asmo) but I also like kicking bad guyses asses for thinking they are bad. Whats your name so I can PM you when I'm on?

11. adumala13

adumala13 Well-Known Member

Welcome fella and hope you enjoy staying here .. choosing server is up to you ..

PS: try not to double post .. you can use edit

12. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

^ Or the multiquote option which is right next to "Reply with quote".

welcome to the famiry <3
    Siel is full stigma duh, i very much prefer elyos (coming from someone who played asmo since day 1 and for a long period of time) because you know .... all the fab people are here :(

you'll probably survive with besh/stormwing items and get yourself some GPP even though sieging is so unpopular nowadays.
    the questionnaires you do as you level your character will get you some plat medals, gold medals, etc. like literally, ETC.

have fun though, shoot me a message if you need any more help or something c:
    <-- can happily mentor people too lollll

1 person likes this.
  13. Dante

Dante Proficient

well depends if u r asmo then i must say by my openion Deja vu and if u r elyos then hmmm kitty riders or legendary sanins idk :D... I'm asmo so good luck no metter what race r u :)

14. eXXain

eXXain New Member

Thank you!

I'll choose the Elyos, I feel good today. About the GPP/stormwing/mumbojumbo I have no clue what this is. installing at the moment so should be on soon :) I'll find out eventually! Whats your ingamename? I might shoot stupid noobquestions your way if you're giving your name out - would be much appreciated :)

Alrighty then! Then I have something to strive for. Kitty Riders or Sanins. Or any other random legion, we'll see! Good to know which ones rock and which ones suck anyways! =)

Hopefully I got the postings on the forum right this time....

15. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

Im not at home during these times lol , in fact not on Australian Wednesdays (i think thats really late american tuesdays)
    my characters are Reu, Boa and Poise c: Asmo is clefairy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.