1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ganking/Camping

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Solitary, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Hypertry

Hypertry New Member

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  2. Aurum

Aurum New Member

Lol i need to say you really are epic in seeing things that aren't there.

i love to see all the tons of places where you can lvl in peace ^^ because i have seen none except Brusthonin or Theobomos. and there is a lvl gap there between 25-45. or atleast there should be one. and getting there is not easy. if all the flightpath's are camped it's not easy to get to the main city and teleport.

and it's not a pvp game. it's a PvPvE game so it's not totally PvP nor PvE. youyr treading it like it's a PvP game and ad if it's a shame to be soloing etc. if you don't know what you are talking about just keep your mouth shut.

and just pitty all the gankers who kill low lvl's they just don't know how to play a game

1 person likes this.
  3. Yoohooo

Yoohooo New Member

ever heard of flying around manual without the flt paths? yea sure it takes longer to get to a city but youll make it alive? Arrive Alive! comon now lol... Theres the lower abyss aswell i RARELY see anyone in the lower abyss... theres training grounds, theres fire temple, theres AQ well idk if AQ is open...and theres all those Altgard quest/campign that can get you to lv40+ without a problem just ppl are lazy to do leg work...

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Takes you 15 mins MAX to unlock Brusthonin and Theobomos on all my chars... all you need to do is talk to the generals in the respective cities doh....

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

OK so there is PVE but this isnt retail, there is free flt,
    most instances are bugged you got opposite faction able to raid cities/towns in masses so tell me really wheres the PVE? you can just buy your gear theres no REAL questing involved... hell you cant even do Fenris... so tell me WHAT is the point of calling a private server a PVE cause obviously theres WAY more PVP you want PVE go play retail...

4. Aurum

Aurum New Member

with your first reply i have no problems you know. you are totally right.

although with the rest i don't really agree. at first i don't mean unlocking brush or theo i mean getting there if you are in the middle of morheim or eltnen. if you are stuck at a camping place because you are bind there then you have absolutly no change of getting at the main city soon to teleport to brusthonin. you need to be very lucky to get yourself out alive with 10+ ppl around you camping. or you are lucky and someone tries to gang back with other players of the same race. but that's not always a succes and you are stuck till they leave, which can take a while.

don't say private servers are purely for PvP because that's not true. there are more private server where there is a more balanced PvPvE system and works. and because the bugs/Mass camping etc. there is not a chance of having some PvE i agree on that one but that still does not take away that Aion was ment to be a PvPvE game.