1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pvp skill build pliz

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Zigge, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Zigge

Zigge New Member

i have ranger and i dont really know who to do with hem pvp wwich skill i need open the battle if some one can give me guild how to pvp with ranger

sorry for my bad enghlish

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  2. Prestige

Prestige Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  3. Zigge

Zigge New Member

4. Boatsandhoes

Boatsandhoes New Member

how about a gladiator guide!?

5. ryang

ryang Banned

Do not use the gladiator guides on here, they are terrible. Lakhane's one is wrong on many levels.

A gladiator needs no extra attack on a p server. HP will give you added survivability coupled with second wind and improved stamina which is desperately needed. Atk makes you do a very tiny bit more damage.

I would crit up to 400 since the RnG is messed up, and once its fixed, you can food up to 540 which is aprox where you want to be.

I would obtain a sword shield set, the shield being an elite pvp shield (taha until you get one) filled with block stones and +15. Sword should have high parry. Use this set coupled with def prep and shield def and howl vs rangers to manage to get near to them.

I would use a 50 elite pvp spear if you can get one. 55 does more damage, but you will kick yourself for not getting the 50 one. Why? if armsfusion works, there is no 55 extendable. A gladi without extendables is idiotic. Ice black spear+elite 50 pvp spear is best combo. Sure you may get a bit extra damage from 55 (which would require you to donate for mastarius atm), but extendables is far better. Only problem is armsfusion does not work, but I would think ahead to when it did :D.

Skills wise is different since I am not used to all stigmas, and all proc rates. Basically, use slaughter the majority of the time. Lockdown is a very potent skill to start out with, and is useable both on ground and in the air. From then on, you have 2 snares, one leaping smash, and a ton of DPS skills. Its just a matter of adapting each situation to your own.

6. reaperxz

reaperxz New Member

Go to the REAL aion site and read the pvp guides, tips from people with real skill. They have guides for all classes, different builds and also how to take on different classes.

7. Killz

Killz Proficient

do that and u get murdered here..the official and this server are alot different..on the official not everyone got gear like in this one+ on the official there are a lot of skills working correctly..while here there are a bunch bugged...so the fights here wont be the same as in official.

8. sundried

sundried Getting there

Just a question: Why not ABG + Bakarma/Ice Black to get the extending property (ABG as base)? I mean, I understand that the Mastarius is crap because of no pvp damage and it's non-extending, but any comments on ABG + Bakarma setup?

9. ryang

ryang Banned

Because armsfusion requires both weapons to be same level. ABG is 55, ice black is 50

10. sundried

sundried Getting there

mmmkay. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it's ok to fuse weapons as long as the secondary weapon was equal OR lesser level... but meh, I don't claim mastery over this game mechanic anyway and I could be wrong, so if I was, thanks for clearing that up.

Last one: Is it possible to instead remodel the ABG with a Bakarma to make it extending?

11. Sandor

Sandor Proficient

Remodel will only change the way the wep or armor looks it will not touch the stats or qualities.

12. ryang

ryang Banned

I am not sure, but the SECOND weapon has to be lower in level. However, the ice black spear needs to be base. So you can't combince ice black with anything higher than 50, so 50 elite is best bet. And no, remodelling jsut makes an animation look extending, but the wep does not actually extend.

13. sundried

sundried Getting there

I see... So the extending weapon (in this case, the Bakarma/Ice Black) needs to be the BASE for the entire fused thing to be extending, am I right?

Hmmm, thanks. All this has given me some new perspectives on 2hand weapons.