1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My official farewell to The Illusionist and Gamez Aion

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by oplaylistic, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oplaylistic

oplaylistic Proficient

Since I get unfairly banned from Gamez Aion, I guess it's time to say goodbye to you all.:sad:

I have been playing gamez aion for 2 month and a half, it brings me great joy and some unforgettable moments. I have always been a loyal player, following the game rules and active in voting for the server.

The Illuisionist is 2 month and 16 days old by today. I keep track the date because it's like my child. Since the day The Illusionist was born, I was determined to make it the best legion in the server: We don't trade, but share gears and stuffs in legion, we respect each other and help each other out, we have our own legion events and tourny. (I hope all the illusionists have a great time in my legion^^)

To all The Illusionist member, thanks you all for being a great friends to me. I really enjoy talking and raiding with every single one of you and I will constantly miss all of you who shows courage, great teamwork and strong PVP skills. Please don't be sad when i am away. Be a proud illusionist, you guys are No.1 on the server.

Since I can't lead you guys anymore, I will let all the cent: Everflow, Loveyuri, Hanja, Zoda, Lokey, Angelist in charge of the legion. (you guys are the best!!):love:

To Everflow, i hope you are not too lazy to read this, since you are the laziest cent in the legion :p You probably has accompanied me the longest time in this legion, I have watch you grow from a noob to one of the best gladiator I ever seen. You have a great potential to be a good leader, you just need more self cofidence and courage to lead the legion. Thank you for walking this long way with me.

To Loveyuri, you are one of the best player in the server. It's my pleasure to have you as my right hand. I love the time we kill 8 asmos with only you and my cleric, that's one of the epic fight that i will remember forever. You always being nice to every legion members, i hope you can be as you were when i m away. Good luck.

To Hanja, sup korean xD you have the most hack report on the forum and you plant fear deeply in every asmos mind. you are the warrior in my legion, i m really glad i have you. Make asmos cry some more :D and follow legion rule No.2: All the koreans must buy starcraft 2 and play 2v2 with me :p

To Zoda, hey newb(love the way you say it). Thanks for being a great friend with me. You are the best GM in the server. Dont mind all the flaming post about you being a corrupt GM, I know you the best. You never abuse your power, you always help players and host events. It's good to have you as a cent. I hope you can raid more with legion when I am gone. P.S: i hope thing working well with miich :lol:

To Lokey, although you hasn't been a cent for longtime, but i see a strong leadership in you. I enjoyed our talk over vent. You should lead more raid with angel and help each other out. P.S dont get pissed off too easy :p

To Angelist, love ur voice on vent, sexy~~ you and Lokey are a perfect team to lead a raid. Dont miss me too much :p

To Cute and Lakhane, I dunno what your guys intentions are to get me banned, I guess you get what you wanted. I appreciated all the APs you guys farmed for this legion. good luck to your new legion.

To other members in the legion: Kenion(nice video, you been accompany me for a long time, love you random jokes^^), alkadias( love yo arse<3), miich(be nice to zoda), sylvin, fadetoblack, raybunny, gothicc, beard(miss you), yunana, miarelah, dillyn, jennysue, Temarii, alphabitch and etc( forgive if i dont mention you, i wish i can list all 150 members) Good Luck to you all and keep in touch! Have fun! Listen to cent :p

To all Elyos, thanks for throwing the awesome birthday party http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?t=14545. It's my pleasure to lead you all raiding prim fortress. Hope you all enjoyed the party. Don't lose to asmos ^^

To GMs, thanks for all the event, too bad edixoid and angal left before me. Bryne, thanks for ur happy birthday song<3

Farewell The Illusionist, Farewell Gamez Aion! I will miss you all!

Add me on msn michaelbi_72@hotmail.com if you want to keep in touch^^

The Illusionist will be LEGEND!
    [​IMG]

4 people like this.
  2. brainpower

brainpower Banned

after you started this post with a horrible lie , i didn`t bothered to read the rest ... tl;dr
    Banned for voting on 20 accounts for credits isn`t "unfairly banned"

BYE

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  3. Zodake

Zodake ♥Nara♥ Forum Legend

I will not let u leave my friend :D go and enter in msn i want to talk with u

4. brainpower

brainpower Banned

i hope you won`t unban your legion friend , or you won`t make items for him to get his cheater ass back in game ... a GM must be unbiased .

1 person likes this.
  5. Zodake

Zodake ♥Nara♥ Forum Legend

I said that? also i am a normal player and i can gear my friend with just my effort, so stop saying that.

1 person likes this.
  6. brainpower

brainpower Banned

we all hope so ... anyway , you as GM shouldn`t support cheaters :unsure:

7. cess500

cess500 Getting there

over a corrupt act in the face getting hard already not enough in the game is now in the forum ... my god :rightful::rightful:

8. bosswhitey

bosswhitey Proficient

lols brain power! for me OPLAY SIN is the best SIN IVE EVER SEEN only geard a TAHA and 2 abg acess only! LOLS!ILLUS PLAYERS ARE PROS! BE PROD ILLUSTIONIST!

9. azulla

azulla Proficient

Hahahahahaha

10. TheFallen

TheFallen New Member

wew nice fairwell im starting my own legion too i hope my legion will be remarkable as you guild

11. Fearish

Fearish Getting there

Oh, I sure did not see this coming.

12. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

Cya oplay! Miss u bro!

13. Thurion

Thurion New Member

Omg, let's all do the same, then start a crying thread to have us "friendly geared" by our nearest GM friend.
    Shame on you -_-

1 person likes this.
  14. Carbon

Carbon Getting there

Bye oplay, I'm new to the Legion ( joined few days ago) wish I could have gotten to know you more since everybody said your name in the legion chat all the time. Not sure what all hapened with this either.

15. brainpower

brainpower Banned

for me Oplay is a cheater , he`s nothing different for a duper , cause he "duped" his vote points ;)

16. Daviez

Daviez New Member

haha nice joke, pros, thats why my legion mates and others see most of the hacker from your legion.

17. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

Ure blind like a chicken!

Let me check the reports.... oh yeah.... false ones.

18. Carbon

Carbon Getting there

Illusionists are not hackers, I was really bad but they teached me how to play a sin and I'm decent now.

19. OoFearyoO

OoFearyoO オールマイティー

awesome!!!!! HAPPY B-DAY!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

i only wished this....yeeyeyee

20. Hisui

Hisui New Member

oh God Oplay, I'm crying.

Joining your legion was the best thing to ever happen to me on this server.
    I will never forget this mark that you left of this server for everyone to remember: You single handedly leaded the best legion in the past present and hopeful future of this server.

p.s.
    Every Illusionist member is still calling for you to come back. I hope this will not be the end.

See you soon BG ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.