1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aion 3.0 Ztravaganzza Glad Ft. Satt & Airbend

Discussion in 'Media' started by xtaziS, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dante

Dante Proficient

Lol playing against the temp was hell of a fun but it pisses me of when u play with him like that lool xD

1 person likes this.
  2. xtaziS

xtaziS Proficient Forum Legend

Thank you all I will consider all opinions and try to improve for next time =)
    Gf ... As this is gamez 10% gs, Should Know That is a matter of luck, you could buy it too, but will try to get a eat spear to blend with bakarma 2% paralyze and fight again.
    Dan =)) i like u troll xD
    you should consider coming to Lumiel ,there really is no good templar in lumiel , Ryuzi , chu stopped playing , Michaelz the only one who still play xD.
    jajaja marikon tomare en cuenta eso pero me he acostumbrado a jugar asi y pues ya debes saber que matarme no es cosa facil asi haga click en los pots o el remove , el verdadero problema es el lag que tengo no es tan comodo jugar con 280 + ping y esa weada de directip que hay dias que funciona y dias que no el lag si me hace perder peleas xD ... bueno gracias , a proposito aun estas en gamez ? yo casi ya me retire de gamez estoy en retail xD.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  3. Tykimik

Tykimik Expert Forum Legend

well.... it's a pvp video. ppl obviously don't show them selves dieing. i'v met u a couple of times in herion. i believe ur ely glad was using silence and i was too. u barely got my HP down. all i did was wait for u to stumble me so i could use my remove shock buff+zerk and from there i completely out dps u... w/e happend to that scene? when u vsed me in ingi u bug abuse the armor attrition, that buff isn't how isn't sopose to be.

4. xtaziS

xtaziS Proficient Forum Legend

I do not deny that u kill me in heiron ,you should wait for that scene, in a pvp map you or I can have cd and it makes winning the other.

5. Tykimik

Herion is ely land. u could just ress back oblisk wait for ur cd's and come back. lol since i'm asmo i always encounter elyo's in herion what are the chances of me running out of skills? pretty high right? also do u ever wonder y i keep running around in herion and not fighting back ? answer is pretty simple kiting and stalling for time so i could get my skills to cd.

1 person likes this.
  6. Methadone

Methadone Banned Forum Legend

Nah, this isn't a thing.

1 person likes this.
  7. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Not that I have anything against your vid, but like if you're going to post a video of you beating someone like for example tyk at least show that you can beat him without having your blind god stone proc every 10 seconds of the fight.

8. alexexe

alexexe Expert

i don't get it why u guys are complaing so much about tyk loseing because of the gs...u think abg vs eac is fair?

3 people like this.
  9. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

I like your video,mostly because it doesnt lag,its pretty smooth.

You can improve by maybe keybinding or putting your remove shock in number 1 or something,it would be helpful. Lockdown on clerics/sorc i dont know about that,i guess its ok for a final hit.

One thing i noticed is that templar,thank you for that,its probably the worst templar i have seen in a long time,i mean come ON,first of all he doesnt block you at all,second,he spammed all his buffs but still ran away from you,he even failed at escaping,and in the end,DP skill that makes you invulnerable,AND HE STILL LOST? haha lol

I can see that your ping isnt very low so i give you kudos for that,there arent many players with such a ping that can play like that.

2 people like this.
  10. SweetNoms

SweetNoms Claims

The first fight, there were only two procs. That's really not enough to make a difference. Granted, that last match there were 9 procs (maybe less, I may have counted one twice), but I beat Outcontrol 3-0 with his blind procs ranging from 5-8 procs per fight. I think Airbend could've won, despite all of the godstone hits.

A
    nd Outcontrol is inherently weaker with his ABG armor. I think this was a fair victory for Outcontrol.

3 people like this.
  11. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

you think 20 attack/crit and 40 accuracy matters in melee fights ? or the 250 phys defence ?

12. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Who said tyk was eac?

No one is really complaining, just sayin that if i was to duel a sorc and had a silence god stone proc every second wouldn't really count much of a win, would it?

13. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

getting touched by a glad as a sorc = bad sorc :)

2 people like this.
  14. Suhosin

Suhosin Cafe Fairy Foreva! Forum Legend

yes that templar -.-

15. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Too bad there's only a few that exist =/

16. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

more like 90% of them

17. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Lol oops, I typed the wrong thing and yeah, I meant to say that.

18. Tykimik

lol i dunno where u guys got the EAC part from, i'v been using the same set since 2.0. it's obvious he wants to post a video of him self beating me so he could build up his fame, theres nothing wrong with that tbh it feels good, as for me i don't need this kind of fame and respect, u don't see me posting pvp video's showing off my skills. My time spent on lumiel was great and all but it has come to the point where i find most ppl here are competitive, tryna prove who's better and than talk sht about them and putting ppl down . like Yokono for example.

4 people like this.
  19. Suhosin

Suhosin Cafe Fairy Foreva! Forum Legend

ya i agree with tyk on this one,
    i hate how people post videos of 1 v 1, and "scoring" them also, putting people down
    >_>

3 people like this.
  20. Clubs

Clubs Retired Forum Legend

That's why I never dueled tyk, no point in dealing with that shit. I respect him as a gladiator and a friend and I won't try to just bump him off the map. Why does there only have to be 1 best glad? Why can't there be 2, or 3? If I could choose any player to have in my group, I would have him in there.

-Me
    -Suhosin
    -Tyk
    -Illusive
    -Onrain
    -Oatcrisp

/manlove

Maybe if I get stoned enough I'll review the video; god waste of time though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.