1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Remove Wrights Token requirement for puchasing professional designs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by hatrung317, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jahy420

jahy420 Eating the Sun

My newbie friend can't craft Running scrolls because of that.

2. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

What I want to know is, why must we do the quest to obtain the tokens on a high rate server? It's already difficult enough as it is to actually craft these items considering how deplorable the drop rates for mats have become in Gamez Aion even with VIP and it most certainly does not feel like the drop rates have improved much at all. In fact the last time it actually felt like 200x with the drops was prior to BT ever being implemented, and that was well over a year+ ago, post that era, the drop rates have become terrible, with the current Gamez being the absolute worst.

If we take into consideration that trying to craft the strong items will consume well over 1000+ materials (Try making an MCD weapon/gear and you'll know, or the highest MR pair of glasses) just to simply make, so having players to also obtain tokens on top of all of that doesn't make sense.

I'm on the bandwagon of having them removed. We never had any problems when they weren't around for years, so I don't see the reason why they should be in the game, and on a high-rate server at that.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

they can be removed through an items.pak edit, already done it for another server along with cross-type armor remodels

2 people like this.
  4. SteeleB

SteeleB Proficient

So now that you've moved on to greener pastures and no one is left to improve the item.pak, i guess we're out of luck. What server are you on? PM me the name if you don't want to say it here. Sounds cool! :D

5. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

You should do it here as well, please I would really love that. No more Wright's Tokens and the ability to go cross-type armor for remodels I simply wouldn't have enough Thanks to give you for that.

6. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

they have server side restrictions in place here so the items.pak alone does nothing, its them you should really be talking to :p

7. Arnice

Arnice Getting there

i suggest keeping the token requirement intact. Its good for player who farmed it. ><

8. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

It's like talking to a wall, which is the problem.

I don't understand how not a single Admin has taken a note to this thread and what is going on here. We need the Wright's tokens removed, they serve absolutely no purpose besides annoyance here. We're a high-rate server with terrible mat drops already.

9. Sectis

Sectis Proficient

the thing is this is a donate oriented server . but the more funny thing is they haven't added like balic mats pack for like xxxx toll or the xxxx designs also for toll is like its sayn go play and we fix the bugs for u xDDD and ABSOLUTELY nothin more considering they even removed low level pvp Gear NOO they want u to buy the EXPENCIVE ones xDDDDDD .its also kinda sad i don't think they will ever implement those Daily wrights/shapers or even remove the server side restriction soo u can buy them off the npc with the right itempak..... sounds pretty much like a noway out situation .-.

10. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

For goodness sakes, will an Admin please look at this thread and remove the Wright's Token's already? At least make some sort of reply/response to this thread or must I make another thread in the General's section so that they actually attempt to look at this ordeal? So many things within the Suggestion Threads is always going unnoticed by the so called higher-ups.

Please remove the tokens already, they have no business being around on a high-rate server.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
    2 people like this.
  11. maryhell

maryhell New Member

can someone tell me if the weekly quests for tokens do work for elyos ?ty in advance!

12. Satellizer

Satellizer Getting there

here you go

13. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

Bump.

Obviously Admin's don't seem to care, but I'll keep doing so until they do.

14. sherry

sherry Proficient

I agree, remove those damn tokens. aleast when it comes to basic recs. i mean, its so silly ive been trying to get ahold of the cippo aether jelly rec for like 10 days now w/o any luck..Luckily i have all the other basic rec (coz they actually drop)

Has anyone here ever gotten that rec from a mob? Coz it seems like it has been removed from the drop list,.ive gotten all other recs multiple times, and they have the same drop rate according to aion database.

Also, for the record, its kinda unfair coz all the old players have their recs and bought em for kinnah. I was stupid enough not to lvl my proffessions in time, if i wouldnt been so blond i would alrdy have the rec. But never the less, new players wouldnt...

15. Nero

Nero Pioneer Member Forum Legend

i totally agree. :D

16. keso23

keso23 Proficient

Until n0w the wright tokens are n0t rem0ved. Damn.!

17. kruno212

kruno212 Banned

Omg I really find this thread pointless.

On fixing the daily skill, yes I agree with that.

On removing the tokens, LOL. It is like wanting, please remove the Insignias for buying the NCC/SCC gear or sth stupid like that. Gamez Aion is private server trying to accomplish same thing like retail, if it bothers you why not pming NCsoft? :p

P.S. yes weekly quests are working, but you can get like 5 tokens per char. It means if you have 8 chars and you can pve with all of them (quest is extremely hard for only 1 char you atleast need a friend to help), you can get 40 tokens per week. My legion friends have joined in a group called "Leather set group" and they farmed it every week and got pretty fast to tokens. I would suggest; good friends, alot of patience and have fun. :)

18. Shiyori

Shiyori 230-350 ms :/

well, good thing i have learned some designs before i changed job. i can still craft with my old char without buying the designs from the npc :D

19. wannabe

wannabe Proficient

agree with sir Kruno...i'm always farming and questing to get design and i have new gear and weapon (like nhde 60), so i can sell it to best prices...happy farming and questing.......peace!!!!1

20. nargoth

nargoth New Member

nao sei pq colocar medalhas pra compra designe em um serv high heit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.