1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Yokoono gladiator 3.0

Discussion in 'Media' started by Yokono, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

u only give pointers to player who keymapped and if they catch ur attention,u'll give them proper review???is that a joke?i accept the fact that i cant kill u if 1vs1 cuz u too good for me.i accept the fact u one of the best glad in ths server.i look up to u whether u like it or not.not everyone comfortable to keymapped unlike u.not everyone hav the talent like u hav.it seems like u drown in ur own glory rather than shared it with others.

2. Clubs

Clubs Retired Forum Legend

If you are at all familiar with glad, here is how I set mine up so I don't have to look away from my target as much.

[​IMG]

The top bar is the most important because you need it to not get into your way. It's set up so my 4 primary skills are on the top with my 4 major CD skills on the bottom flanked by 2 throwaway skills; 1 on each side. I also am in desperate need of room on my skill bar (yeah, full stigma sucks, I know -.-), but I like to brand my 2 primary targets with skull and bomb so I am able to drop them in the group fight, re-tighten and clean the center, but still be able to get back to my normal target once their Iron Skin wears off. Nothing is more annoying then a temp in group pvp who keeps pulling the clerics. You will put DPS into them until they put up their buffs then you have to switch off them and consequentially lose them. You will find them 2 minutes later with their HP back up and their cooldowns off.

Sorry I have a pet peeve when it comes to skillbars, I can talk about them for hours on end -.-

My first step of advice is to keymap when it comes to pvp; if you aren't going to listen to my first step then why bother going to the next one? Keymapping is never comfortable; in 3rd grade my teacher kept hitting me in the head everytime I looked down at my keyboard in typing class. It was difficult at first not to look, but I kept with it and now can maintain a solid 90 wpm. Change never feels good but trust me; it works in the long run.

3. koko23

koko23 Vildil's Slave

no it is ok i understand i personally can't stand having shit smacked dead center of my screen
    i have ADD i will just look at it and not what im supposed to be lol so that doesn't work for me but
    i know the concepts have been gaming so quite some time haha. do you just don't tear down
    how other ppl play just because you don't agree with it...my only real reason for posting
    i'm no super pro glad so not going to really comment besides LOL bug abusing

1 person likes this.
  4. Clubs

<-Used to take adderall for the ADD and hated it, so now I just smoke weed everyday.

Anyway, I appreciate you calling me out on my rudeness, because the way I said it was indeed rude. I don't like to be mean to people for no reason, and if I am please call me out on it because that was not my intent. With that being said, I don't regret the message I conveyed; he still has a long way to go to getting the class down. People put up pvp videos to showcase their playstyle as well as their class mastery. He has a way to go with learning the class and also needs to grasp a better playstyle then 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.

5. mishkolot

mishkolot Getting there

the song could be better but i still liked it nicely done :D

6. Yokono

Yokono "Sєχυαℓ sумвσℓ" Forum Legend

U are no one to said me what I have to do

With my "clicks" I kill many Keybinds that thinks that are pro only for dont make "clicks"

And I am not in ur house putting a Gun In ur head to see my video "sorry"

7. Tykimik

Tykimik Expert Forum Legend

Yokono is best glad in the entire server! >=D F YEAH!

1 person likes this.
  8. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

You don't say?
    such a troll bend.

9. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

i kinda dont understand you.

1 person likes this.
  10. Tykimik

Tykimik Expert Forum Legend

wat? did i say anything bad lol? if u think i'm putting yokono down, ur wrong lol. i never once said he was a bad gladiator, i even said it my self to breeze and acali that yokono was a pretty decent glad. And y did u have to point this out all of a sudden? it's like u have something against me?

11. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  12. unluckycat

unluckycat Banned

Well then don't blame me when you find out that you suck at casual PvP because of your inablilty to improve your playstyle.

2 people like this.
  13. Clubs

I rewatched the video; and for how mean I was I apologize. The pvp is actually not half bad. You seriously need to start keymapping; but I think if you work a little harder you can become really good at the class. I hope you make another video in a couple months with you mapped so I can give it a proper review.

3 people like this.
  14. Yokono

Yokono "Sєχυαℓ sумвσℓ" Forum Legend

U cant said that I suck if u dont duel me 1-1

So stup talk shiit go zerging siel

15. XikO

XikO fмƖ, ι Ɩσνє му Ɩιfє Forum Legend

not that bad of a vid, to be serious, i was awaiting worse x)

criticissm..

as most say, keybind your skills.. its really horrible to see you clicking the bar all the time which as yuna said, take you away from the screen and fixes your eyes on your skillbar..

another thing.. THE MUSIC <.< its really horrible, its just so annoying that it almost made me stop watching the video right after 30 seconds lol.

16. Sahura

Sahura New Member

- Dude, i do not want to be rude, but as Fabi ( Noyliu ) said also i wanted to stop the video when i heard the music >.>
    - And how can you say you do not copy any style? ^^ I mean it's ok if you copy something - but to say "i do not copy anything, and in the video your legion is "Best Legion EU"" what found on the EU Retail Balder server. >.>

- And about that 1v1 thing, in 1v1 you cannot show a shit >.> as the people before me already wrote the video got skipped after you killed 1 people and the rest was still there dunno what could happened after that.
    - Your "skill" in the game shows how much experience do you have in your class and how fast can you make good decisions in 1vs2-3+.
    - 1v1 is just based on your opponent's class, you have the base tactic what to do against him, who makes better decisions or has more luck ( means crit rate, godstone procs, resists, etc... ) - If both well known his class.
    - So i do not want to say anything bad, well i did already >.> but you need to show more in the video about what do you do with the rest.
    - In my opinion you are not a bad glad, but not a good one >.> but you are on the right way.
    - Tip is to make keybinds it will make your gameplay much faster or just keybind your pots.

Oneuprad ^^

2 people like this.
  17. unluckycat

unluckycat Banned

exactly. keybinds don't give a very big advantage in a 1v1 because you only have 1 person to worry about.

why do clickers fail harder when there are more opponents? simple, they have more shit to worry about.

your primary focus in SvG pvp is to take them down, before they take you down. it's hard to focus fire on someone when you have lockdown, root, silence, blind, and slow on your character. it's tremendously more difficult if you're clicking your way through the battles. when you need to use multiple keys in succession, such as healing pot, strengthen wings, UD, berserking, and attack skills, you take your eyes away from the battle to see which skills you need to have your mouse land on. with keybinds, you keep your eye on the battle the entire time and only glance away for milliseconds to check cd's. most of the time, i don't even check for cd's, so i have all of my focus on the battlefield, and not my skillbar.

this is why clicking fails, and also why you can't compare clicking and keybinding in 1v1's.

1 person likes this.
  18. Lupiter

Lupiter New Member

You're faster than a chanter with mantra speed???? hahahahahahahahaa nice video

19. Dreadlord

Dreadlord mentally somewhere else

Gratz... cheers :3

20. Dreadlord

Dreadlord mentally somewhere else

Maybe you dont see him/her using charge.. Lmao
    and the chant is slow in the vid.. o.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.