1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My official farewell to The Illusionist and Gamez Aion

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by oplaylistic, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prestige

Prestige Well-Known Member

He should've been given a warning and had his credits stripped from him. There are logs, additionally, with everything that he did purchase from the credit shop so that could have been stripped from him as well. Regardless, a warning should have been given, not a straight ban.

2. ShinichixZ

ShinichixZ Getting there

they cant afford to unban him.. or else all other players who got banned with a good reason will ask to unban too...
    wht they can do is.. make new account power lvlin and remake items with new char name or near same name.... and some donation and hes good to go.... if we hate him or not.. its not gonna make any difference... its a private server man 3 hours full lvl, if somebody help u lvl up plus with assassin's bug speed right?

WHTS THE DIFFRENCE???? oplay make new char and ur close fren / legion will help u lolz....

3. ryang

ryang Banned

imo, if your gonna ban one person for doing this, ban every single person who does it. trust me, there are loads of people who do it and are guilty. banning one person means nothing especially if the admins didn't find out about it by themselves. It won't change shit because numerous other people will still do it. so all that about rules on other sites is canon.

4 people like this.
  4. tylerrrgs

tylerrrgs Banned

Wow, I hope the GMs go to bat for every cheater when they're banned. You might be a player as well but that isn't unbiased. Getting your friend unbanned even when he clearly violated this servers policy is a little ridiculous, simply because he IS your friend.

5. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

Bold words my ass. Now, since you enjoy flaming a thread which was CLEARLY not meant at you, I'll take the time to clarify things for you. The vote system is bullshit, 10pts per vote is a smack in the face when you're doing something for this server, which is keeping it in the top 10 list. Read me well, you worthless sack of shit, since you lack what your name is. Yes voting 20x on different accounts is WRONG, but personally i find it entertaining how the gm's are going after someone thats keeping the server up in the top rankings EVEN THOUGH IT CRASHES CONSTANTLY. The server is UNDER STAFFED, and personally I think it's dying from NEGLECT. Yet the GMs go after someone who's voting for it? Fuck, who would pay for this anymore? Oh wait... probably you, right brainpower? The owner has isolated the donors from the voters, by putting them up in a little golden pedestal with everything they need, and then instead of using the money wisely, he probably lines his pockets with it. Proof of it? I have none, but something tells me with so many donations he could be doing a better job at stabilizing the server. Is it so wrong that he wanted to be up in the little golden pedestal with the donors? No it's not, and dont give me some bullshit about voting legit, I've been doing that and it would take me 40 days for a freaking weapon. GMs are not setting their priorities straight, they're going after someone who votes for this server rather than go after the countless Speed hackers, No-Target Bug abusers... and so on and so forth.

LOL, good luck, if things keep going as they are, this server wont be in the top of anything list... well except for top- server-with-potential-which-got-fucked-by-a-non-caring-owner-with-the-help-of-an-understaffed-team. But i dont think that one exists... If the GMs (LOL SORRY, I MEANT THE ONE SINGLE GM THAT PLAYS, THE ADMIN, AND THE OWNER, IF HE EVEN BOTHERS TO LOOK AT THIS FORUM ANYMORE)get mad enough to retaliate to my post, ban me, seriously, although... it would be interesting to see someone get banned for voicing out his opinions wouldnt it? But in the end it wouldn't surprise me since people have been banned for helping the server.
    THIS POST IS DIRECTED AT YOU BRAINPOWER, IF YOU HAVE ANY OF IT LEFT, TRY TO READ IT, I KEPT THE READING LEVEL ESPECIALLY LOW, SO EVEN SOMEONE LIKE YOU COULD UNDERSTAND IT.

Now, on an "on-topic" note, I appreciate the fact that I got to be in the legion, and I'll be in it until the server inevitably fizzles out and dies. Its been great man.

3 people like this.
  6. spoomi

spoomi Well-Known Member

Fade i will heal you eaven more!!!!! <3

7. Dookieball

Dookieball Proficient

hahahah cya OPLAY>

8. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Shit, you effin' win.

9. Quake5

Quake5 Well-Known Member

Win. Zomg win.

10. maciawa

maciawa New Member

hhaha <3 this.

11. Zetzwei

Zetzwei Ramen of colors

that's effin pro Fade. LOL

12. NotImportant

NotImportant Proficient

bla bla bla bla..you know not only one person keeping the server in 1st place.i also vote vote,my brother votes my 2 cousins vote,and so on.server doesn't rely only on Oplay's 20accounts,there are a lot more than his 20acc's that vote.
    having multiple accounts for vote is cheating and thats it.you get cought,you get banned like Oplay,and say whatever you want.it wont change the thing that its banable

13. Dookieball

Dookieball Proficient

Yet the GMs go after someone who's voting for it? Fuck, who would pay for this anymore? Oh wait... probably you, right brainpower?

ROFL thats great

14. ryang

ryang Banned

meh, he's the ONLY one who got banned for doing this. That's the problem. Out of the 200+ people who do this (a rough estimate) he got banned. So all the rules about the server going off those sites is stupid since other people will still do it. And the admins did not catch him, I believe they were hinted to him. So that does nothing, since people will still do it. In all essence, banning him fixed nothing.

2 people like this.
  15. brainpower

brainpower Banned

so , if you are that opened to discuss those things , maybe can you tell us on how many accounts are you voting ?

16. FadetoBlack

Oh, wow, thanks my thoughts exactly... you took away my chance to shut another person up, so i dont appreciate that :lol: But you got it exactly.

17. jessica2

jessica2 New Member

no legends out of legit server :pinched:

18. zweistein

zweistein Proficient

he isnt
    LOL ryang quited this server long ago with his own official byebye post hahahahaha epic brainfail

19. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

I have 3 accounts..

I vote with none. :]

20. FadetoBlack

Hey, brainpower are you dense? Are you mentally disabled? Or are you just plain good old Stupid? I'm open to discussions on many things, but that doesn't mean I do any of them. I'll discuss the law of cosines, I'll discuss the law of sines, I'll discuss how pathetic your little worthless life is, but that doesn't mean I use the law of cosines every day (or at all unless in math class and the same goes for sines, also that doesn't mean you have any idea what I'm talking about cause you're mentally slow). The fact that I'm willing to discuss how pathetic your life is doesn't mean much of anything either, and of course isn't even worth discussing (ITS LIKE PREACHING TO THE CHOIR DUMBASS, EVERYONE WILL AGREE).

Again, try to read this brainpower, i kept it considerably shorter so your little pea-sized brain could perhaps process it... I don't know... I wouldn't bet anything on it thats for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.