1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

why would people hate you just because ur asian/pinoy? :x

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Warrriorzzz, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Autumn

Autumn Banned

It's the impression left mostly. Pinoys tend to display a strong sense of national pride, (as evidenced by the legion names with Pinoy in them) and members from other nations will often tag thier names with br or bg or whatever, making it easy to identify the hackers and rude people who associate themselves with those countries as members of those countries. The rest end up guilty by association because you remember a few hackers being associated with those countries. You don't see legions named England Pride or US Pride, or characters tagged with US or CA, so there is less hate towards people from these regions.

Racism is never nice, but that's why it happens in MMOs.

2. Myrmillo

Myrmillo New Member

Ppls hate brazilian guys too... but they have why... most part of brazilian guys hack or are a troller... or always ask for money :unsure:

But i dont care just ignore the racist bastards and be happy :love:

3. ralphdu

ralphdu Getting there

Racism lives in every international online game. Lol. If there isn't any racism taking place, that server is a local server. :>
    Get used to it.
    People who QQ with the ones who give racist comments are just actually showing them that you were hit by their mind attacks.

4. Warrriorzzz

Warrriorzzz AuditionDanceBattle4ever Forum Legend

bump? hahaha

5. Uzziel

Uzziel Expert

i hate it when u talk about racist on pinoy wen ppl themselves being regionalistic and racist to their own ppl look---> http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?t=14524&page=2

is vsayan language differ from tagalog which is the national language of pinoy?

in anyway i never heard that pinoy made "visaya" as national language why seclude and make ur own from the rest of the pinoy regions like NCR, Ilocanos, Batnguenos, etc..?

6. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

like in sro ppl hate turking ppl :D b/c they bot and are complete assholes <3

7. ian101

ian101 Getting there

:O =(

THAT IS SAD .. come join elyos lOL jk .... Well being half filipino and spanish ... tts really REALLY SAD =( ... i think most of filipinos are at asmodian side than elyos xD

8. Kevster

Kevster Legend Forum Legend

9. Montalban

Montalban Proficient

Actually most Filipinos are racist too.. particularly TAGALOGs..
    Filipino TAGALOG are racist to Filipino VISAYAN.

I'm am VISAYAN, that's why I know.

If you are TAGALOG reading now.. am I right? di ba?

10. Peinx3

Peinx3 Expert

/startracism Pinoys are smelly ./endracism
    Oh sry , didn't mean that , I'm german ,we're born with racism lol .

11. Icyfusion

Icyfusion Icy smokin' hot.

Well there are a lot of people on this game, and a lot of them arent very respectuful, I suppose if you want to play the block button is quite useful.

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

You're an embarassment to your country, you're not German you're just a fail Nazi who was too fat to join the KKK.

12. arnulfo

arnulfo New Member

Filipinos are kind hearted, they are happy people and they are easy to carry . Unlike the people in the European countries who are ignorant in discipline and very oppressive.
    I never say all, I say majority!.

1 person likes this.
  13. Peinx3

Peinx3 Expert

Are you really that retarded to not see that i was kidding ? oh and I'm German ,look at my flag , sh00pd4w00p for beeing utterly stupid .And KKK is mostly in America .

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  14. Shinabi

Shinabi insomniac

So true except for blacks.... joking i love you colored people. (A box of crayon with only white in it is boring, put a little yellow, black and brown in it and things get really exciting.) :love::lol:

15. SuperDoobie

SuperDoobie New Member

You, Sir, have some rage. He was kidding. Look, I'm from the U.S. and EVERYONE hates us, get over it, Pinoy... Racism is everywhere. I don't hate you, but I can't stop someone else from hating you. Everyone should just mind their own business and no one would get offended.

WTB /ignore feature in GUI.

16. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

I must say, most of the Asian people I know and have befriended, are pretty cool people. The last thing I tolerate from anyone is racism.

We may all have a different skin color, face structure, different culture, different history, etc etc. But, when we get down to it. We are all human. As obvious as that may be. Some people still choose to ignore that fact, and treat the other as dirt, because they are different.

Racism is everywhere. It may even be in your house. Racism is so deeply integrated in our life style as of late. Everywhere you go, you will find racism. Regardless of it being a small amount or a huge one; Racism is racism. There really are 2 types of people in this world when it comes to Racism.

1st type:

The first type are people that simply said, don't give a flying crap about other people. And will be racist as they deem fit. Most of these people are full of themselves and think themselves as the big guys, while the rest are the lesser ones. And most of the time they deserve a beating. But, they mostly beat you to it and beat you instead. :/

2nd type:

While second type of people are ashamed of it. They mostly think racist stuff, but don't let it out. As they know it's wrong. But, knowing that it's wrong doesn't mean you're able to stop it. It will still be there somewhere in the back of your mind, popping in at odd times, annoying you like a fly. Of course, some times people slip. Such as in rage mode.

Either way some people are more sensitive to it, than others. The trick is to just learn to ignore it. You won't be able to escape racism ever. It may be less here, and more there. Being affected by it too much, is what fuels it really. Don't make a big deal out of it. Of course, if there are racist remarks being pointed out at you. You should try to flex it away. Getting people to stop in a decent way. If it isn't possible, you of course just ignore it.

I can be quite flexible to racist jokes, when it's aimed at me, IF it's from a friend that I know is just pulling a joke. And won't go to far with it. Some people just don't know when to stop, and that's one of the reasons racism is so easily found everywhere and so active as of late.

1 person likes this.
  17. komokoro

komokoro Proficient

Humans are generally afraid of things they cannot explain, things that are different from what they are used to be.

Whereas different races signifies diversity and so threatens the idea mentioned above.

When someone is afraid they become defensive and later offensive which brought racism.

18. MrKallupit

MrKallupit Eds is back on the Server

Asians to be specific Pilipinoes are Great and Unique

Excuse all gays here in the philippines are now accepted by people why because they are human too like me im a gay but i not abusing my rights thus im helping the industry of fashions so theres no need for descriminations....gays are gays and people too they have heart too..and they can feel and they can LOVE>>>>AYYYSSSS

Exciting o my GOSH I LIKE HANDSOME MEN

19. Tarkan

Tarkan Getting there

I don't have anything against philipinos, I just can't stand people who can't communicate. These are usually philipinos.

20. tyman

tyman Well-Known Member

Iv always considered myself a even minded person. Why any1 would be racist i dont even know.

The only race i hate are the hackers.