1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

When alente or another admin will help the players in problemes..

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Kallah, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kallah

Kallah Proficient

When Alente or anoher important Admin will help players in problemes?this is the question..and i ask this becouse we heave one week and Alente can give uss one answord or to tell uss somthing about the problem...THe problem is the next one..maybe 10 players or more heave the chars stuck in Test Servar :pinched:..is so hard to transfer the chars in lumiel serva....only one per day to transfer and is good and nice for uss but nothing,we send private message to Alente,Carl and nothing...about this poroblem..more then that Alente login on forum few days ago and he coment on another post,but in the post with the problem nothing...."MERGE PROBLEM,NOT ALL CHARACTERS TRANSFERING" i ask in game Trainer GM's and tell uss just w8 w8 w8 and be patieng...but allredy wee w8 about one wekk and we don't know how much time will take when Alente will give uss one ansowrd.I don't whant to lock bad...but maybe Admins must help players more and give more atentionin the problemes! thanks.

2. Methadone

Methadone Banned Forum Legend

When they 'feel' like it. Or when they 'have time'.

The more you ask the longer it will take, in my experience.

3. Awoken

Awoken Expert Forum Legend

I feel bad for you crystal players.

Server was almost dead or dead.
    Ashtar the beloved head AM left cause of personal reason (she kept crystal alive with the amazing events and prices).

And now the merge problems...

Ouchy.

1 person likes this.
  4. newweapon

newweapon Proficient

totally agree 100% PLUS 1..."the more u ask the longer it will take,in mt experience"

5. Kallah

Kallah Proficient

Ashtar the best admin!

6. Fervid

Fervid Ⓣⓞⓨ Ⓢⓞⓛⓓⓘⓔⓡⓢ Forum Legend

At least when Ashlar was here, those who were having problems could talk to her for help. We could count on Ashlar to fight for us in time of need.. Who will fight for us now? We need some AM's, HGM's to help us to push this issue harder towards the Admins.. It's been over a week.. The only response so far is from Silera who asked us to wait longer. That's great that he was at least giving us some acknowledgement of the problem..

This is a serious issue that is currently being swept under a rug. This is horrible support from any server. Our characters could have easily been transferred manually by now through the database. Fix those accounts having these issues, it should be a top priority! We are players(customers) with equal rights like anyone else that plays on this server. Without us, this server would not exist.

1 person likes this.
  7. Xartino_Tsirko

Xartino_Tsirko v(⌐■_■)v

The answer is simple: When they will be done setting up the Tera server, when the cash shop, its items and prices will be set and cash will start to flow into Carl's pockets. Then they will care again about GamezAion.

You see, they just failed -again- with their new project and keep quiet like ducks about it.

1 person likes this.
  8. Exodia20

Exodia20 Getting there

If you want help forgett because no one of the gms will help you.
    Thei only care about money and if the players start to open their eyes and do not donate they will be run to help the people again.
    This is a private server yes but with this bugs and problems?
    I never see a private server like this really.

9. Sileria

Sileria Expert Forum Legend

Why would the GMs care about money? We're not paid. I am personally effected by this issue and I want to see it fixed also. I've spoken to Carl numerous times about it - it's not cut and dry like the database capitalization issue.

In fact, we're speaking about it right now.

Edit:
    For now, if you want to xfer your items over - just create toons on the test server. Transfer items via the account warehouse and then transfer the new toons.

I want to reiterate your characters are not lost.

10. Fervid

Thanks for the update Silera. What about items that require VIP to trade? Also what about those of us who deleted our characters from the test server (in an effort to retry the transfer). Are those characters safe and still on Crystal? I haven't gotten a reply from anyone about that.

11. Sileria

If you deleted your toon you need to speak to an admin to get it restored. It'll still be on Crystal's database - but you'll need to get it restored to your account. They're the only ones with access to the database. Good question about the VIP items - I'll ask Carl.

12. Fervid

Alright. I already sent a PM a couple days ago to both Carl and Alente. But without getting a response from them, I can't help but feel like its gone forever. I'll wait longer then, I just hope my PM doesn't get "lost".

13. sherry

sherry Proficient

hmm i thought items in accnt wh where lost. thats what has been reported by several players. so unless theres been a change id say "dont try this at home"

14. Afterlife

Afterlife Proficient

YEAHHHHHH i transfered my Primary char tu lumiel from 10th time,but i lost all my stigmas and all my completed quests and campaigns

15. Sileria

Yeah, you must have just succeeded. Carl was tinkering with toons attempting to figure out why certain people were failing. It seems to work after clearing macro data - we tested Sileria and it succeeded.

16. sugarpinks

sugarpinks Love is a beautiful pain. Forum Legend

Uhm, i'm trying to transfer my character but it seems the transfer form webpage is down?

Update: oh nvm, it got back up. Hope it works this time >.<

17. imouto

imouto New Member

back up now i hope it works now

18. Sileria

Your toons might not work currently - he's still deleting macro data. But yeah, I'm pretty sure the issue has been resolved as every case he has done it for has succeeded.

1 person likes this.
  19. sugarpinks

sugarpinks Love is a beautiful pain. Forum Legend

Approximately how long does he need to do that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.