1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My official farewell to The Illusionist and Gamez Aion

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by oplaylistic, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killz

Killz Proficient

farewell Oplay.
    and brain..srly u act like if u were 15 with a 4 years old mind.

2. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

the other only thing about this post that makes me sad is that he thinks i tried to ban him >_> when i did the opposite, Carebearthat fail

3. Seathre

Seathre New Member

4. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

I lol'd at this part.

5. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Really? I had evidence on more than 15 of you're members finally ... but you were the last person I thought was hacking... wtf!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

I love you Oplay.

7. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

He used a proxy to vote on multiple accounts (I think) on the same PC to get gear faster, I can only assume that was his reason.

8. Carbon

Carbon Getting there

Did anybody say Tor?

[google]

9. Aegis

Aegis Guest

OH HELL NAW. Okay, this guy deserves a ban. Along with all other people abusing the vote system. SCREW THAT. I have only voted on my one account with immortalis/dignitas/divinitus for MONTHS NOW. If I had voted on 20 accounts I would be MORE than fully geared. Screw that. STAY BANNED.

I agree that it takes a lot to keep up with Brain, but remember that he is just a duping carebearthat... and not all of us are like that.

10. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

lol, did anybody need to say tor? its not the biggest secret. Also I still hold my position, that ban was overkill, you could've found a more fitting punishment. Maybe if you found a way to fix the problem (granted i think it would be pretty hard) rather than swing away at the ONE person who got caught (which in the end makes no difference because unless you get something like "LOL I BE USING TOR TO VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES FROM THE SAME COMP" you're not going to get anyone else). This seems like a rogue ban to me for someone's *COUGH* shot at some sort of real power. All in all a stab in the back from a traitor, still don't agree with what he did, still believe his punishment did not fit the crime.

11. Aegis

Aegis Guest

And the worst part is that you DARED tell me that you're legion members were legit when you were on your DTK member and you did THAT?

Not only is that damaging the people you fight, but it is also smacking Carl and Karissa in the face for allowing us to even have a METHOD to gain CP.

So carebearthat you, I hate liars with a carebearthat passion. I hope you're account is never put back up. How DARE you carebearthat lie right to my face.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

IT DOES. HE SAYS HIS LEGION MEMBERS DON'T HACK (and its true, not all of them don't) AND HE IS THE LEGION LEADER AND HE DOES THIS?

carebearthat that, deserves every ounce of punishment. Not just to teah him, but to show the entire community:

#1: GM's don't influence illusionist bans.

#2: The members aren't all hackers/dpers/etc.

It isn't jsut for him.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  12. Anonymous

Sir I'll have to ask you to watch your language.

13. Lakhane

Lakhane Expert

qft ten chars.

14. Aegis

Aegis Guest

k just edited.. sorry... major outburst cause this was the last thing I expected... wow my mind is actaully blown.

15. Peinx3

Peinx3 Expert

Always remember : don't trust people on the internet . You never know what's sitting behind the computer screen .

1 person likes this.
  16. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

Aegis, I hold you, and your opinions highly. But you're misinformed, and of course misinformation leads to skewed opinions. I will inform you.

Oplay got banned because someone asked him to tell him how to do the multiple vote thing. It was a set up, a GM was watching, and another guild member who, in my ever-so-humble opinion is a power-hungry traitorous bitch, hung him out to dry. This ban accomplishes NOTHING, I'm all for bans that will somehow change the course of action people take. You (and I know, you'll understand because you seem to have a rational mind) can't tell me this will stop people from using tor, come ON, if anything more people have just found out about it. I'm sorry aether, the only way a gm could have banned for this is if the guy states it. For all you know, or for all ANYONE knows theres a crapload of people doing it who won't get banned. Is this fair punishment? I think not aether. You can't get a ban out of this unless someone outright states it, HIS mistake was that he trusted his legion members too much.

Also, I've been told that all DTK fighters are legit, I have seen otherwise. I don't get pissed off, since i understand lies happen. The actions were the outcome of an obviously broken vote system, WHICH, HAS been pointed out before, but as always no one cares enough (or should i say the owner) to do anything about it.

1 person likes this.
  17. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Looking to things on a different light I will take my leave. It is true, as a third party with no idea I am very easily misinformed. Thus, taking a leave from this thread is the only appropriate thing to do likewise.

I do thank you though, and it is very nice to know, that people think so kindly of the tiny me XD.

In return I shall show you all the same respect and leave this thread to the section of the community that owns it.

18. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

still a touching post, yeah fine u can disagree bout the voting thing but she seems to care bout her legion and friends. and yeah im an asmo >.> but doesnt really matter. she seems like a nice person

19. Anonymous

I still love you Oplay :3

20. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

never wanted to be an elyos but illusionists seem like a fun guild, dammit i wanna switch xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.