1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BeastiesDecoyAccount, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

Did people really not see Moro's reply? I am pointing fingers publicly because it is wrong to think that we are some sort of power abusing authority, when we're not. I don't know about the batman threads, I found them funny. You guys even saw me replying in both of Beastie's (not breeze's, I mixed them up there :>) threads, cause I found it all fun. What I didn't find fun was looking at an ex-SAM come around and starting to talk crap about Admins for no reason, to the point of mocking Josh's interests in an inredibly sick and disrespectful way. I reported both of Beastie's threads to SAM's when it got to that point, and yet it seems no one realizes whose fault is it that both threads got deleted.

My replies are in regards to those two threads and those two threads only. I do not respond about any other threads, replies, infractions, or anything else that was not in Beastie's 2 threads. Oh and about the spambots, I'm pretty sure most of you ex-staff members know why yellow names don't mind them.

2 people like this.
  2. Xartino_Tsirko

Xartino_Tsirko v(⌐■_■)v

It would lead to a flame war, drama and pink names. Let me bring an example, Carl anounced that Tera beta would launch on 24 July, if I remember correct. The server was up like two days later w/o any apology thread for the delay, not even an update to say that the beta launch would delay.

SirJo said that it's wrong to trasg talk about the greenies.

Let me ask you then, how shall we treat them when they don't even show a sign of respect to us.

3. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats

I didn't see Moro's posts either so I don't know if what he said was really as bad as you make it out to be but regardless of what he said just ninja deleting an entire thread because of one person is a really poor way to handle things. The offending posts themselves could have easily been deleted and if it really descended to a flame war then just closed. Just deleting is a very poor and lazy way to handle things and if that's the new standard policy then modding is truly at an all time low. I know being a mod isn't always easy but if all you're gonna do is just delete threads due to a few posts then the mods in question should just resign.

Hell make me a mod again if even for a day or two and I'll show everyone how to properly mod a forum.

2 people like this.
  4. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

hell, even when asking about thread deletion you 2010's are fun to read D:

2 people like this.
  5. Xartino_Tsirko

Xartino_Tsirko v(⌐■_■)v

Well, giving out infractions for spamming that are worth two points, instead of one whenever somebody wants just because of the green name is what an average person who doesn't take sides, would define as power abuse.

6. abcdefg

abcdefg Proficient

So who deleted my Batman thread and all the threads after that? For what reason? That's why I'm upset. Also, like Nick stated, all you had to do was delete the individual posts. Just deleting the thread without any reason is not only lazy, but sort of stupid because it will piss people off (like it did). Most people seemed to have missed the post in question, which shows you that just deleting it would have been equally effective.

Either way, my harmless threads were clearly deleted for no reason, which makes whatever happened to Beasties irrelevant. Why were my threads deleted? Shouldn't I get a reason? Am I not entitled to that? If I don't learn why, I might keep making the same mistake over and over again. Also, why is SirJoseph the only one talking here? He clearly didn't delete the thread, so why doesn't the person who did identify themselves?

Not only that, this mystery person deleted every thread I made after that to inquire about my missing thread (like 4 or 5). Not one response, nothing, just deleted them all. Frankly, that behavior reeks of cowardice because they seem afraid to make a public appearance. It is also clearly ineffective.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  7. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

So they have disrespected your religious views, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or family? It matters not to me what color they are in these forums, what you and Moro were pulling in last thread was just not right.

As to the whole thread being deleted, guess a point was trying to be brought up, seeing as the thread itself was pretty much spam but we were ok with it since it was people having fun. Oh well, I'm not going to keep this discussion since I can't really solve something I didn't even start. I apologize for any inconveniences caused, while at the same time asking you guys to be nice. Any further questions, you can PM me about it and I'll do my best to reply.

@Tsirko: dat siggy is giving me nightmares while awake...

1 person likes this.
  8. abcdefg

abcdefg Proficient

I'm glad you opened up a dialogue with us here. It shows a lot about your character, and it also helps smooth everyone's experience on this forum over. It's a lot more than I can say for the coward who'd rather delete everything than straight out explain themselves.

9. Xartino_Tsirko

Xartino_Tsirko v(⌐■_■)v

Joseph, the reference to Trent and Alente was a joke and it should be taken as one. Alente was the one trolling hard with Dementa and Lucent, ex Edo or Edi, by posting gay anime pictures.

All I can say is that Gamez became funphobics' place with ghost staff members who act insane, delete threads and give none flying fk about the community members, nor about fair and correct moderation. To me people who do it are hypocrites and cowards.

10. BeastiesDecoyAccount

I am just a noob 2012.

1 person likes this.
  11. Archsatan

Archsatan Yoza

Forum needs some decent mods.

12. BeastiesDecoyAccount

Like I said if they let me take over modding I'll get this place back in shape even if just for a day or two. Or everyone can be enrolled in Beastie's mod school! I'll teach them to

BE A MAN!
    YOU MUST BE AS SWIFT AS THE COURSING RIVER!
    WITH ALL THE STRENGTH OF THE GREAT TYHPOON!
    WITH ALL THE STRENGTH OF A RAGING FIRE!
    AS MYSTERIOUS AS THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON!

[video=youtube;VP23_V8-ILw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP23_V8-ILw[/video]

1 person likes this.
  13. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

Old face indeed.

That's why we call him gramps. : D

14. abcdefg

abcdefg Proficient

Gramps looks pretty young.

@Beastie, I remember when you were a mod. You did a good job (besides the drama). I don't even know who the active mod is here anymore. Apparently, it's a SAM :eek:

15. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

Well, Beastie. I almost sent you though the spam washer. ^^!

Spam bot destroyed (Although.......I think I might have liked to click both of them. That forum account name is way to long x.x)

1 person likes this.
  16. Ando

Ando Proficient

OMG .. are you back UTHI ????? *hope* Its been soooo long since I seen your name here. I know you resigned a looooooooooooooong time ago.

so how have you been ? If I remember correct, you resigned for rl-reason . I hope everything worked out and your ok `?

1 person likes this.
  17. snic

snic Respected Member

they have nothing to do, so they delete threads

18. BeastiesDecoyAccount

Well you can thank bella for the drama. I think she got off on it which is why she caused so much trouble before carl and the gang decided that her 151st "second chance" wasn't working. And as I recall the two of you got along famously.

1 person likes this.
  19. abcdefg

abcdefg Proficient

Me and Bella were like two peas in a pod. That is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.

@Puddles, So it's not you. Hmm...

20. Georgie

Georgie Ḏɪ̭̜͓̜ͅs̪ᴛ̩̪͓ᴜ̬̖̗̬ʀ̻͚̖͎ʙ͉̜͓̖͙̼͖̳ᴇ̖̞̻ᴅ̻̞̫̘̫ͅ Forum Legend

I better not post here so it won't get deleted.

Oh wait, I just did, now delete this one too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.