1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fix/Improve Drop Rates to what they used to be

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TrueSeph, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Condemned

Condemned FRAPSED

People don't realize how easy it is on this server.......

Fkin Lazy ppl

~Scoop~

2 people like this.
  2. Shirokami

Shirokami New Member

Well, if people picks a high rate server, it's because they don't have the chance to play for extended periods of times, otherwise they'd go to a lowrate or to retail. You're the wrong one here bro.

3 people like this.
  3. maguszin

maguszin New Member

this is not retail, if i wanted to play retail I'd play..... its free now remeber but instead i pay!!!!! To play on a high rate server 2weeks ago u could kill stromwing ina party of 6 and every1 could leave happy now u get maybe 1 or 2 things. its lame if its going to stay this way plz let us know so i can stop handing out money for nothing.

2 people like this.
  4. Isoela

Isoela New Member

Exactly! I pay for higher rates and I don't care about retail. If I wanted retail rates and drops I would be playing it. Saying this is better than retail is not an excuse for how bad the rates got all of a sudden with no warning, no changes to the advertisments, and literally no communication with the server population. What are we paying for now? If the rates are so low why would we need to pay for vip in order to be able to sell or trade untradeables? Most people don't make new characters now so the XP bonus is a moot point. Why bother?

1 person likes this.
  5. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

Funny you should say this, considering I was once a player who did play on retail (I have lvl 55 Temp, lvl 50 Glad and lvl 41 Sin on retail). So I know full well of the lame, pathetic boring grind of retail thank you very much.

Hence why I stopped playing retail and moved to a private server with High-Rates, so that I wouldn't have to feel like I was farming 24/7 to make/create obtain things. Stop coming into threads and writing 1-liners when you obviously just assumed something without properly thinking.

Eternal Gears actually drop decently on here, however compared to 2.7 it's terrible, and no where near to the level it was back in Pre 2.7, but I wasn't talking specifically about Eternal Drops in the first place. Also, even if Eternal gears like StormWing or whatever did drop more frequently, then so what?

It's not like SW sets are even remotely dominant in contrast to the NCC, ABG, EAC sets flying out there, and at least it would give better ratios for Low-leveled players whom also are at the point of scratching and clawing just to simply try and catch up. Gamez back in late 2010-early part of 2011 made this accessibility mod 1000x better then what it is now.

However if you read my statements more thoroughly you would've noticed that I was specifically talking about things like Balaur Mats, Manastones and regular Gold drops like Elder Gears or Pacification drops <---- drops in which would be used for disenchanting, enchanting and crafting purposes. Even quest items no longer drop all the time like it used to back in the past.

Even farming for Thick Balaur mast against non-elite mobs is slow when in comparison to what we originally had. Who here wants to kill mobs 20x only to find out you got the mat item that you needed only 5 times out of that ordeal with VIP, and they are randomly dropped as well? That's just plain silly.

Again, I don't understand why people bring up retail when, the reason why most came on here in Gamez was so that we wouldn't have to go through the grinds of retail in the first place. The reason why I quit retail Aion was because I despised the rates.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. Redspirit

Redspirit Expert

Dreamy gamez will never come back again, 2.7 was really awesome, good drop rate was like what they said in webpage, we had elder, balaur and manastons drops, and good pvp everywhere ( even in eltnen and morheim ), now ?! non of them is true only zergs and zergs and no fun anymore. I don't like to leave this server cause I'm here since 1.5, but it would be really good if I see Gamez like what is used to be.

7. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

I didn't "assume" anything

common sense in apples and oranges *try it, its too easy*

retail @ 100 runs = 1 eternal item
    Gamez @ 100 runs = 200 eternal items

Gamez drop rate is just fine, stop being a tard and spend another half hour to run the instance with your alt.

cya! <3

8. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

That "100 runs" seems annoying,tired reading that piece of sh*t again and again.You guys focus on "Server Info" that gamez has.
    A normal account has x75 drop rate so 1 item drop from an instance is not normal for gods sake omg.
    And please stop talking/comparing retail's drop rate since we know,weee knowww. :|

2 people like this.
  9. Rome

why so angwie, sir? its just a game, go outside breath drink sniff cocaine and have some fun, bang some sluts.

10. Luvlee

Luvlee Herp Derp

Well being the 'high rate server' it supposedly the current drop rates are pitiful...but considering Gamez history the fact it even drops 1 eternal item from each 3.0 instance run (and not in a 'new update' special store) is a miracle and I'm glad they actually implemented it.

Personally though, I prefer the drop rate for the bosses. That way they don't flood the market and really, it restored the long gone PVE Gamez had. In Tiamaranta hunting down the world bosses + fighting off the opposing faction restored my faith in Gamez even if a little, it's been a damn century since PvPvE actually happened.

@Elder/Mat however drops I totally agree and being able to buy the recipes with kinah would be great too...

1 person likes this.
  11. Llama

No,i'm not angry and I do have a life unlike those imo playing 24/7.I drink but no cocaine you baddie sur and no sluts are sluts so I won't bang one. ^^;

2 people like this.
  12. Rome

I understand U.U no lifers need to go out more often I guess, sorry about your drops.

13. Llama

It's a'right c:

2 people like this.
  14. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

The current drop rate isn't bad at all. I'm actually surprised that they didn't keep the 3.0 items only to be bought on shop. I just hope that all the runs do drop something (talking about Rentus Base) at least as long as there's VIP in the group who can loot the boss. 1 mount + 1 weapon per run won't hurt I guess (as long as there's VIP in the group) or at least 1 mount OR 1 weapon. I've been into few runs wherein the final boss in Rentus Base didn't drop any eternal item (mount / Vasharti weapon) at all not to mention there were multiple VIPs in the group, it's just disappointing when it happens, I mean a mount could have at least drop and make the run worthwhile for 1 lucky person in the group.

Other than that, I'm loving the current situation of Gamez. Balic mats drops in a really good rate as long as you're VIP. The other instances seems to have good drop rates as well.

15. Rome

I've done rentus base over 20+ times and every time drops eternal and every 3-4 runs a mount drops, I own one.

16. nonoplow

nonoplow You Just Got Muffinized ! Forum Legend

What kind of mount drops ??

17. shouji13

shouji13 Giblet Gravy~

my group with vip has been doing rentus every day too and half the time we only get a dagger drop the other half of the time we get no drop at all from the boss lol

18. ntchicken

ntchicken New Member

34 runs on VIP in DP so far and not a single godstone drop gg

19. raiden013

raiden013 Proficient

you can farm balaur mats near rentus base

20. ntchicken

ntchicken New Member

i like how they completely ****ed up the drops as soon as i got VIP, what a total waste of 2.5k credits.. but if this is their plan to **** everything up on a high rate, so you have to purchase everything through credits then let me know now so I can leave the server w/o wasting anymore time expecting something else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.