1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Youwe the Supersin

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Supernoob, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarmala

sarmala I'm a PRO !!! Forum Legend

and i told u there was one more sin that could move that fast and he was legit so stop complaining at least untill u can get something more solid not this video cuz it's not clear at all

2. Supernoob

Supernoob Proficient

Oh yea? then just say video is not clear. U dont need to *****ing about how my skill is

3. riddick

riddick Philz!

youwes i remember him from gelk, he was chasing us w another sin called onegeneration, we have the same mind, maybe he are using hack, of course he use hack, his friend onegeneration too, but how to get a solid proof, the logic of Gms is check if the guy who is reported have WOCL2 or not, if have it so they can't punish him.
    unfair and ilogic way to solve this problems... welcome to gamezaion :D

4. sarmala

why so mad :)) i didnt even started to say all i have to say :) u said that u know how to brake animation on signet but if u read ur own posts u say that signet should have full animation and ur complaining the ambush after signet! if u break the animation on signet and ambush at the same moment the ambush is instant and u can see the animation on ambush after he used it so pls all u proved me is that ur a general that zergs a lot and u dont know anything :). waiting for ur next video when its 1v1 or 2v2 2v1 so it will be more clear kthxbye !!!

1 person likes this.
  5. Supernoob

Supernoob Proficient

Iam not mad lol. just tired of explaining the simple thing. First he didnt break his animation so it has to be full motion. Do u see his animation? His animation is lightening fast.

And rank doesnt mean shit here lol. Did u just start this server? lol.. kk well if u cant see , so be it. Dont need anymore comments about "me"

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  6. sarmala

yes u can see the start of the animation on signet after that he breaks it jumps and ambush :)) so if u dont see it use pause every second and u will see it that's all i have to say too bad that crack head fuhrer doesnt play anymore or if he is tell him to get on his sin and u will see how fast a sin can be but most prolly he is doing crack as always and plays other games that nub has 10 ms and 100 fps that's what u will call a no animation hacker even cami on her sin and she doesnt have a good ping she is fast as hell too

7. Rising Black

Rising Black Proficient

Onegeneration + Youwes has woc lvl 2 and they are pro+old player. I'm not support them bcz they are my friend but bcz they deserved thats.

8. riddick

riddick Philz!

many of us have wocl2, and many of us have good ping, also we are old players too
    i can said that coz i fought against them and was very very easy kill them when they didnt have hide, so what's wrong, where is the 'Pro' sin, why he can kill or low ur hp so fast and he cant defend himself in a battle?
    we are blinded or they are using something, btw i played sin for many time, and i know a lot about them, of course how to defend myself against a sin.

anyways Mr battosaii guess i saw ur name in asmo side around gelk, just another glad of the lot, maybe if u play for boths sides u'll find the truth. tell me if im wrong in something like ur name.

by Radianth

9. quicksilver

quicksilver New Member

I was killed by Youwes and Onegeneration several times at gelk, the weird thing is that he killed me so fast (about 2 sec.) that all i can see is 2 skill animation, but after I died I check the damages he makes.He makes about 5 to 6 skills and 4 normal attacks in that period of time. Is it possible?

10. Rising Black

Rising Black Proficient

thats how sin work!! i dont think its 2 second , its maybe happen in 30 second as they will make their sin full buff 1st like always.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
  11. quicksilver

quicksilver New Member

After this thread has made, Youwes and Onegeneration hasnt been online for quite a while, i wonder why? Most of the elys in gelk have FRAPS ready for them ^_^

12. Rising Black

Rising Black Proficient

Nope. He still online xD and im still can talk and walk together with them and im dun see somethin curious bcz sometime they also dead by sin 1 v 1.

13. quicksilver

quicksilver New Member

1 person likes this.
  14. Supernoob

Supernoob Proficient

totally no-ani hack. he used about 10 kills + weaves lol in 3-4sec..
    i feel so noob.

and LOL to whoever defending him that he is legit XD

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  15. quicksilver

quicksilver New Member

16. rhein203

rhein203 Getting there

i remember that guy :D , way back, aion 2.1 , he has an ely character b4, and the legion, as far as i remember is fairytales/fairytale ..
    youwes gave me master noble leather set, godstone 10% silence, and 1 masta sword, :D ...

17. youwes

youwes Expert

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

already check by AM and staff....
    @supernoob : if u dontknow how to play sin like me , just delete ur account, play tetris....idk how u get that AP, oh yeah u r bodyguard bug abuser..thats it.

@zenzee : if u wont die fast, change ur class to "PLATE CLASS" . u always in the middl of ely, just bcoz u lost 100k AP u accsng me using cheat...

@random guy in this threat : dont mad at me...u ar ely and im asmo...i just need to kill u....peace :innocent:

btw, i love ur title "youwes supersin" thanks..

2 people like this.
  18. jesseneth

jesseneth Smokin' - Drinkin'

Donator or not they`re equal.. Donators has no special treatment or such.

1 person likes this.
  19. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

20. Dante

Dante Proficient

lol again of this ahhaha my god :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.