1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Infinite Aion

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Bordy, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyusagi

Nyusagi Gaow ~ ♥ (๑ ' ー'๑) Forum Legend

dont worry i can wait :3

2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

bad bad for Ia. that is ..was their big mistake that they ignored players when was under DDOs at start of year. they didnt said nothing in forum about whut s going on or else... se ya in Gamez Toasty...pm me on siel if need mentoring:)

3. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

the thing is that even though retail is free and it became far easier to lvl (exp ridiculously boosted, most instances/elites got a massive nerf, making them super easy), gamez is still faster in terms of rates, offers the all stigma system retail will never have and even with lumiel there is still the possibility to buy power, which u cant do on retail as most decent gear is simply untradeable and is a crazy grindfest that a lot of pvp people dont wanna deal with. it also has the advantage of an already existing large population and regular donators which r hard to secure by most new/small servers (people buy gear once and then theres no income, just upkeep costs). so yea gamez will stay a while

4 people like this.
  4. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

I hope gamez better stay for 2-3 more years till aion gets older (its already kinda old)

I am not in any mood to start leveling and gearing up on retail

bad thing for Ia though

5. cocosul

cocosul Guest

that s why.....Gameztera is?

6. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

theres one new private server.i dnt want to mention the name cuz i dont want to hav banhammer in my face.they offer abg gear as starter pack which include sharptooth and TO weap.theres elite everywhere.abyss transformation.the thing is, when everything is nerfed/provided for.it makes the game pretty boring.dont u think?

1 person likes this.
  7. cocosul

cocosul Guest

i can tell u from experience ...any server with start pack pvp die fast:) they change name of server and try again ...but die again i saw that thing on 4'5 till now. just a bouch of noobs which dunno to manage a server. most important thing for all i think is ping that allow u to play a game or not. rests are less inportant:) gamez is not that good at ping but still work good, and is still populated and that keep us here...these zergs about others cry:). 1 thing that they can do to improve perform is to cut a bit from crafting time...it take to mutch aven in Infinite if i m not wrong was instant unpack at briliants aethers and all rest and that is one of the most boring thing here^^ but...autoclicker+bed ftw:)

8. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

pretty much. the problem is once people have everything, they have no reason to donate. its not about having a high population, its about at least covering ur operating cost (takes over $200 on monthly donations depending on the server).

besides, donators dont wanna donate for a server where everybody already has comparable gear. they wanna buy power, not pay to be just like every1 else

3 people like this.
  9. cocosul

cocosul Guest

well that s why fail many servers with start pack^^ even if u buy power donating ...gm friends still got the real power....and how u kill one ...ofc u biq hacker they say... log into a gm char and ban u haha they wont survive never:)

10. Nyusagi

Nyusagi Gaow ~ ♥ (๑ ' ー'๑) Forum Legend

Hey Houdini when you know this all can you example why you stay here? *-*

pathetic or boring, do not you noticed? :/

[​IMG]

11. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

yea, don't make him....wait..wut?

[video=youtube;S1PdFyYWz4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1PdFyYWz4c[/video]

Everything makes sense now.

*writes down breeze's name onto his watch list of death*

12. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

I remember this... this was epic

13. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

They might've just taken the opportunity to get out. As Alente said, being an admin for a community like that for prolonged periods of time changes you, hell even being the guild leader of a major guild for a long time changes you. They probably needed a break from it all and instead of working extra hard to convert it into something that would work, they just decided to drop it and start on new projects or otherwise relax.

I can't blame them if that's the case, every private server has its time, and will at some point end no matter what, its just not worth continuing something that potentially stresses you out on a daily basis and you don't enjoy doing, though if you do enjoy it like some admins, it can be the greatest thing ever.

1 person likes this.
  14. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

there was another video floating around, of a player that recorded it. I was trying to find that one, but seems it was deleted >.>

I like how you trolled him in the comments section (Hope that was you o.o) :3

1 person likes this.
  15. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

Oh the memories... what a wave of nostalgia. There was much rage during those days.

1 person likes this.
  16. Tripod

Tripod Getting there

WTH IS THAT? HaAHhah

17. kruno212

kruno212 Banned

A wild SM appears, dispels you-> you dead.

18. elijah20

elijah20 Proficient

Wow that was dark days for elyos

19. ayakou22

ayakou22 New Member

I think [communistCensorship] will suffer the same fate with IA, [communistCensorship] has been down for three weeks now..then gamez aion will have more population and higher population only means more donations..good luck to gamez..

20. Selik

Selik Hero of Justice. Forum Legend

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.