1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Togepi vs No(pe) - Featuring 0 Godstone Procs

Discussion in 'Media' started by Methadone, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bittersweet

Bittersweet ~ Dust in the Wind.

It depends on your class, I think. On siel you can actually play a cleric. You go lumiel and you gotta chose between to get your spells resisted 24/7, silenced 24/7, or just be a healing machine (which sucks for me, I'm pretty bad at healing).
    Not sure about Glad tho. I guess he still needs some time to see how Lumiel works, servers are really different.

2. ilbreezeli

ilbreezeli The Anti-Troll

eww c'mon i don't even play glad and i beat prime on a glad first day back from being rusty we were neck and neck prime is a 20 ms skill spammer nothing special i'd be over joyed to have him on lumiel but i don't think he'd make it past the week and didn't you hear he got banned for non animation hacking.

[video=youtube;nyVk5HUN3Iw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyVk5HUN3Iw[/video]
    Cough*

3 people like this.
  3. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

When i came to Lumiel with my Gladi i felt like a God, everything was much much easier, so dunno : o

4. Bittersweet

Bittersweet ~ Dust in the Wind.

Well, idk how Glad works D: But It's way much easier and fun to play cleric on Siel IMO. XD

5. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

All the heals, shields and the DMG + the blind skill, ye i believe that this is fun :'D

3 people like this.
  6. jasper1884

jasper1884 JASZIK

ow god another self proclaimed pro players in lumiel i thought only Togipe who do this ? im soo wrong.

btw. sealclubber is animation hacker. lol

7. ilbreezeli

ilbreezeli The Anti-Troll

Translation:
    I clearly don't read anything before commenting ,and i'm going to input my butt hurt on to forum by QQing about a well known player and falsely accusing another player of self proclaiming all to satisfy my butt hurt. wow i feel better maybe one day someone else will recognize me for something.

3 people like this.
  8. cocosul

cocosul Guest

well i changed my mind!! i think siel players are moar pro ...:)) why? simple ..bcs we rlly are! dont belive me. that one who said is easy for him t change server come to papa^^ that was a flame thread from 1st:) and to be honest....gay comment in movie... no offence:)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  9. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

lol for u...........wht an amazing comment.

2 people like this.
  10. jasper1884

jasper1884 JASZIK

Nine translation sir. honestly i dont know if they are well known or what in this server i just give cmoment as what i think. im not like you who is crazy playing this game,. i just played once a week here. lol and you? wasting your time here both in forum & ingame.ow you are famous well i know that playing everyday what is made you famous i think & bragging how fast your skills is (ping matter right? & you've it). i duel you before breeze with my glad & you can't even win i knw you dnt rember,.lol & your one of the devoted players here.

@topic. about the sealclubber im jst kiddng.

11. SweetNoms

SweetNoms Claims

Where is the part where you start making sense?

2 people like this.
  12. riddick

riddick Philz!

u changed ur blame againts purell, i m glad about that.

on topic: im playing in siel server now, i came from lumiel, there is not many diff in a glad on siel server than a glad on lumiel server, anyways that is not important.
    chanter are OP now just in gamez, i know that coz i played chanter some weeks ago, its too easy beat melee class w chanter, just add some mag acc into ur set and all altered states will afect to ur poor target, specially glads, brute class who dont have many deff skills except second wind (UD suks in gamez right now).

i saw u used unstopabble, lets think about the high magic succes rate states+unstopabble, there is many chances to stun ur target then, and u used blesing of wind too, i really should comment about MB too? guess u know the answer

last, this video was made to flame a guy who transfered to lumiel, i noticed some ppl of there in special, on one legion who loves make flames videos, get a life or go test urself into the retail.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  13. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

"i even slowed it down" - made my day...
    so that was the great togepi ?

14. vRisen

vRisen Banned

*clap*

Good job on beating me. Not like it's that hard. My normal skills do 300-600 damage and my autoattacks did 300. You were full MR in both battles so I wasn't able to count on over half my skills being worth shit. Watch my HP drop and watch yours. Clearly ACD is more than it seems. >.>

Did I mention that I'm wearing ABG chain with Athana's greatsword?

I thought you were cool, Nope. Hell, I even wanted to pvp with you yesterday, but now I see you join with the rest of the "Lumiel 'badasses'" and I'm kind of disappointed. How come nobody ever uploads a video where I win?

Lol @ "Welcome to Lumiel."

Wanna know what I think about Lumiel? I think that when there's no zerg around, there's no PvP. The only places to PvP on asmo is Heiron (get zerged up the ass just as bad as Siel) and Gelkmaros where you zerg someone else up the ass.
    When I do decide to duel someone for fun, they turn around and post only the duels where they win.

Almost everyone I've met so far (especially those in woof/weak) have some kind of twisted ego stuck in their ass. "Hey, I'm better than you because I have the best armor and I build specifically for 1v1's!" The lot of you suck when it comes to normal pvp, which I'm somewhat decent at. Every time I turn around I find someone puts another video on the forum that only shows my losses.

Guess what Lumiel peeps; 1v1's show nothing, know why?! People win and people lose. It happens and I have enough ****ing decency to not take only the wins and post to forum.

If Siel has any advantage over Lumiel, it's the fact that it harbors fewer dickbags that think they're the shit.

17 people like this.
  15. Methadone

Methadone Banned Forum Legend

When I 1v1 and lose I post that too. Why on earth are you wearing chain?

Whether you had a hand in it or not, your reputation on Siel precedes you.

This is why people post 1v1 videos. As for my magic resist set, you can't land lockdown and occasionally ankle snare will be resisted (not often). Why does this matter?

16. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

1:That's your job
    2:meh can't disagree

17. HestiA

HestiA new member

A place for everything, where everything is on the
    too many vids showing that hs using non-animation hack and also on hs temp, but they only said that 'i know him he only got 2 digit ms' com'on..rofl.

so,at this time he got ban or still same what the color name commented on hs past no-animation vid report?

18. cocosul

cocosul Guest

well the video have no sense as well so...^^dont be gay with me bcs i m lesbi^^

19. Methadone

Methadone Banned Forum Legend

You made many comments about how you saw little to no players on Lumiel which could pose a threat to you. You said it would be even easier to play without unlimited stigmas. You specifically referred to legion-mates as not being skilled. Of course if I get an opportunity to 1v1 with a known player from Siel which is supposedly skilled I'm going to take that opportunity to record it, and show you that perhaps you shouldn't be so quick to judge opponents which you've not come up against. I hope it was humbling, some of the things you said were clearly unjustified based on your performance here.

2 people like this.
  20. HestiA

HestiA new member

A place for everything, where everything is on the
    trolololol..so, lucky on him (D)..i doubt hs already gone long..long..long time ago if hs NOT.. hope h'll be mor careful nxtime..:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.