1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Togepi vs No(pe) - Featuring 0 Godstone Procs

Discussion in 'Media' started by Methadone, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riddick

riddick Philz!

SUPRIME RAPED UR ASS IN SECONDS ! should i write this w bold and italic? come to siel, im not going to spend 1.5k credits to go a dead server, come here i have some cleric friends who can teach u somethings :)

2. OrlesianBard

OrlesianBard Proficient

Clearly all of these Lumiel vs Siel arguments started long ago, which erupted into a nonsense issue caused by some members from Woof/Weak(idk). I am not trying to offend any of the members but they do really "rack diciprine" for those who started this flame bait thread and the rest of it. Woof is a good legion which consist of some good and mature players, everybody knows that, at least for those people who's always taunting the players from Siel would try to behave like one of your legion mates who doesn't even give a shit either you're from Siel or Lumiel. Obviously, the same thing will happen if a Lumiel player transfer to Siel. Peace.

3. alexexe

alexexe Expert

i was online when i got raped? and u left Lumiel cuz everybody flamed u...or u don't remember how u zerged before? what's next? Prelu talking about fair fights?

4. riddick

riddick Philz!

uhhh excuses excuses again lolz its boring read ur posts guys.
    prob u dont know i played templar before came to siel, but guess u dont have enough brains to understand that, atleast u will keep giving excuses "zerger" and shits like that, i rolf a lot a when supri told me that, the super ego cleric alexu raped in seconds, dont worry we are not retardeds to post that into a video trhead.

PS: Suprime is my friend he is spanish talker like me and i played w him since many many time ago, upds guess u dont know that, prob u dont know many time ago i played a sin called volrath and i defeated suprime on the abyss core, ups guess u dont know that too... keep giving excuses guys.

5. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

Everyone knew u were shit on Lumiel and trolled you even Kingodmatias did so you just stole all his items and went to Siel, seriously u better than me? The onlything what u did on Lumiel was running around with Mau-Form and spammed skills, you used Stunning-shot in 2.7 w/o even silencing someone LOL, how often i asked you for 1vs1? i even asked you for 1vs1 and i would fight naked, ye you can talk alot of shit now since you r save on Siel ;) anyways:

[video=youtube;qXV2RUpKYYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXV2RUpKYYE[/video]

and you see? Mau-form, pvping in Ingg as Elyos - you and good? LOL and now continue talkin shit about me, not gonna answer because i dont wanna be the reason that this Thread gonna be closed.

1 person likes this.
  6. alexexe

alexexe Expert

then tell to suprime to fight with me 5 times...if i'm gonna lose 1 time i'm gonna give him woc lv1...this time it won't be 2vs1 and no para proc from sin

http://postimage.org/image/otixkto1d/

this is the 1 vs 1 ?

oh and françois, you declined my 1 vs 1 when you we're on lumiel =)

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f63/my-kill-record-=-113325/index2.html

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2012
  7. riddick

riddick Philz!

PS2: i get enough, ill play w my beloved Deja mates, /leaving thread.

8. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

I should be a damn prophet, I'd make millions.

So, thread cleaned, closed, reopened, and this is still going? the very video incites the flame in this thread "welcome to lumiel" "I even slowed it down" "Let's see if I can do it faster" all on a 1v1 with the same person. The intentions were clear from the get go.

I'm closing this, sorry but it's annoying to see this flamecage rattling around in latest posts, specially with the quality material posts being made (props to the recipe exchange breeze started, and Frost's images, I couldn't help but laugh). If you guys wanna talk more about it, use axon, skype, the youtube comments section on your videos, or fight it out. I'd rather not keep reading about which server is better to the point were things get out of hand.

P.S. Hellyea, I'm a prophet, look at me foreseeing catastrophes, I'm Nostradamus!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.