1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How Elyos camp in Asmodae

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Levithan, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Levithan

Levithan New Member

Well as the title states Elyos are camping in Asmodae using all the techniques they know.. these are flight transport camping , killing everyone in their path . Oh and ofc hacking:w00t:

Here we have what Elyos concider pvp. Rank 2, 3 star officers and army Governors Camping lvl 33-38 area known as Alsig village.

[​IMG]

Here we see the army governor after his teammates were oblitarated killing 1 assasin and me ( sorcerer) without taking any dmg at all.

And as you will see..we did try to kill him :lol:

[​IMG]

So what i want to say is...

HEY ELYOS...IF YOU ARE LVL 55 AND WANNA CAMP LVL 33-38 AREAS...:w00t:ATLEAST DO NOT USE HACKS.:w00t:

That was all...

2. Quake5

Quake5 Well-Known Member

Fail pics, cant see shit about the damage taken or given.

3. ryang

ryang Banned

itsx not hacks, hes using a mresist set on the 55 chain, giving him over 80% mresist

4. Icyfusion

Icyfusion Icy smokin' hot.

I think it's just good gear mate. Besides if you hack you can only hack for move speed, attack speed, or fly speed so I hear, there's no such hack for no damage taken.

5. ryang

ryang Banned

Its mresist. Using 55 chain stacked to the brim with mresist stones, you get around 2k mresist. Add lakhanes helm for even more. That equates to roughly 80% mresist vs people in anu, and 60-70% vs 55 elite. I do not know why more gladis do not do this, but i guess brains are limited here. And no, its not hacks.

6. Fireflygirl

Fireflygirl Proficient

Unfortunately, the asmos are using the exact same techniqs. The only difference is...there's more of them. That's it.

There's the "same same but different" ppl playing, no matter if they're asmo or elyos.

We ALL need to quit DOING THAT! :sick:

7. Levithan

Levithan New Member

so you are telling me that a cleric has sooo much mresist that he takes no dmg even when 2 glads hit him before he turns on us...and yes he kills them too

8. Vildiil

Vildiil Hit em with a 100 round clip Forum Legend

That goes both ways sadly, as an Elyos when I was leveling up I couldn't go anywhere because of 7-15 asmodians camping every flightpath.

9. MyTime

MyTime Banned

they use Rifts. If you are a low lvl and you dont wanna get Pwnz0rd lvl on areas where there are no rifs (Ex: Theobomos and Brusthoin)

10. ryang

ryang Banned

The gladis would be doing damage on him, but as a cleric he could outheal them. And yes, a good cleric could easily kill two gladis in anu if he has 55 chain. And mresist on the cleric makes you virtually useless ;D. Its no hacks.

As to the other posters on this thread L2READ

11. Valhal

Valhal Proficient

Well i cant get one think. Asmos crying when they are killed by 1 or 2 Elyos (what u want from govenor he has Millions of AP do u think he is naked :w00t:). U cant cry about it :lol: when ur brother asmos camp every single mob in Eltnen and Heiron :w00t::w00t::w00t:. Well camping low lvl areas is dumb but on the pic u and ur mates are far then low lvls :lol:

12. Pryde

Pryde New Member

Dude it happens on both sides. When I first started GamezAion I started as an Elyos, and I was constantly getting ganked right outside towns. I switched to Asmodian because "lolz At least I can try getting to 55." I did, but now whenever I try to make an alt, or have friends make characters, it's always like these Soldier, Rank 1-3's like to boost their KC at Alsig and Besfer. I'm writing this right after my level 39 alt got ganked by an assassin. I was far, far from any town, and in level 38-39 mobs. (HEY! YEAH YOU. FUCK YOU JUNIXX. J/S.) When I was making my spiritmaster, I got killed by an assassin, and I was deep, DEEP in level 26 mobs.

I stopped relogging on my main and killing them, I'm not going to waste my time searching and destroying weak-ass lowbie farmers and looking for their kisks. A couple friends I brought to Gamez almost quit because of this. It's just boredom. Abyss is too risky, and there are no fortresses.

13. Prestige

Prestige Well-Known Member

Apparently you've never fought Mountainwhale before...

+1 magic resist set :D

The cleric can go afk if he wanted to and you wouldn't kill him. Though you can use that supplement of focus skill, that might work.

14. Killz

Killz Proficient

atleast now m resist set seems to work against SMs..before 1.9 u could have 1.8 or 1.9k mresist and out of 20 hits of a SM the 20 landed <.<

15. Chogreshi

Chogreshi New Member

Brb flying to Golden B in Eltnen..... Oh hey look 20 Asmos.

16. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

hackers are lucky i dont have fraps i saw 5 asmodian speed hackers today with my elyos assassin and 3 elyos speed hackers

17. zweistein

zweistein Proficient

pffft stfu, you are just jealous cos we Elyos live in the light part of the world and we have all the nice forests and jungles and cute animals and oh yeah we have a SUN too lololololz

18. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

godmode : //invul

19. Peinx3

Peinx3 Expert

This is me saying :Meh , we Asmos do the same sometimes which makes this thread pointless.

20. keruya

keruya Proficient

lol... somehow as i tried the asmos side its kinda cozy :D