1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<Deja Vu> Legion New Official Thread

Discussion in 'Asmodian' started by CoMmAnD, Nov 7, 2011.

1. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

yeah.vember woke up and do chores.i woke up and head straight to lunch.wht a life.u?

2. jesseneth

jesseneth Smokin' - Drinkin'

woke up, had a shower, feed my puppy. and forum? lol

3. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

sweet aion life.

4. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

Sweet. Disloyalty shouldn't be tolerated. I mean, it's fine if you join with other characters but passing an application to the other legion while in another legion just to play safe is just annoying.

Speaking of which. Yesterday when I was PvPing that dude can't even come to me in 1v1. Always with random people LOL! Never let him get a kill from me, though. He better not show to me alone. I'll take him in seconds.

[​IMG]

It's funny. When they came on me 3/4 vs 1 I ran. When I came back and saw me they got ganked by another Asmodian group. LOL! Karma's a b!tch.

PS: Good morning Dejas :D I just got up from bed. Nice weather today, I'll be off for awhile to jog.

1 person likes this.
  5. lakilaki

lakilaki Blackcell

good morning :d have a nice day >>> all dejas

6. cocosul

cocosul Guest

well i said i wont post never here but..that mr pro force me^^ wtf
    u can't play in peace? random ppls was free ppls from ingi not even my group.....and if i remeber well i saw u 2'3 times only in 1 day nothing moar...so keep eat moar shlt mr hero...and i m full abg so vs sorc ful eac/acd is hard job for me use brain mr hero. is not you the pro one...set is..and why u deleted your gay group from pic...dont wanna show that u was with 2 sins in group? so retard haha and u say other asm group came^^ why dont say was your group...bcs .......?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
  7. Lhuv

Lhuv Well-Known Member

Ahh~~ never,don't you dare call Ishi a retard mam/sir.
    Inbaa weakkkkboobooo hehe~~~

8. cocosul

cocosul Guest

his comment is pure retard!..."He better not show to me alone. I'll take him in seconds......"...like he s some1 ultrazooperpro.... he saw me 2 times only...and now he think is WOW.,.,.,and for real i dont care about any deja anymore go all to hell ^^ and that s all.

9. Uehara

You're coming to our thread again, uninvited. I may have posted something that is about you here but you might want to look at yourself first before calling someone a retard. It is our topic to discuss and that doesn't concern you. Just how you, running all over this forum bad mouthing our legion, how butthurt can you be? We let that slide and never replied to you anywhere else (like in Evil Midgets' legion thread. We respect the legion and its thread so we do not try to derail it simply because you're there posting crap about us.) As much as possible we do not want to have anything to do with you but it seems you want to connect yourself to us, in any way possible you can find. I'll leave the rest to the viewers.

I couldn't care less about your reasons on why you can't fight head on a Deja Vu member in 1v1. You have proven yourself enough, so stop the bullcraps. Furthermore, about the screenshot. Just so you know, I wasn't hiding my group window because I wasn't in group that time :) That's where our legion announcement is about our TeamSpeak channel. Just covered it up for people like you who seeks too much attention and might plan on barging on our channel :) I was just cautious.

Have a good day!!

PS: About taking you on in seconds if I ever see you alone?? I said that simply because... I can :) There's no part of what I said that I am PRO. You're delusional too.

I love you Lhuv!!!

2 people like this.
  10. cocosul

cocosul Guest

i like me how i m. jelly? if dont wanna me here then dont speak about me that s all. se ya.

11. Uehara

That is not something negotiable. We can do as we please in OUR legion thread and you can do what you please anywhere you want. I think there's nothing wrong with that. It's pretty fair in both parties. Things doesn't go your way. If you don't want people to talk about you, then don't talk about them first.

The last thing I would say to you is, see you!

12. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

dude...

do you see Blue on the map? she didn't hide the group or anything... pfff

keep your crap for yourself

2 people like this.
  13. riddick

riddick Philz!

Inba?? AHAHHAHAHAHAH easy to kill him w his noob group

inbaweak.jpg

1 person likes this.
  14. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

are u THAT bad in english?

15. cocosul

cocosul Guest

is radar.....

fail...my group...for sure...on that screen was 10 ely vs 20 asm.... whut s so wow?^^ u are so weak right after i died by asm zerg u loged on you ely to tell me i died easy rofl....sorc......not templar wake up..

i m better in bed^^

16. lakilaki

lakilaki Blackcell

Imba is good guys respect this >>>> Imba <3

17. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

it's funny

you know the name but you don't know how to use it.

"the gay NON-existable group on the radar"

lmao just leave in peace we got bored of you already.. too much fail hurts our eyes = )

talking bad for this legion in other legion threads.. well ok.. ishi talking about you and you come here to do what?

fail troll? ;p

have a nice day mister

ridick is no more a member of this legion. if u wanna talk with him take it to pm's

18. riddick

riddick Philz!

ive told many times fight on abyss in 1vs1, and u dont have the ballz to face me, so stfo nab, 10vs20? lolz zomg was 5 asmos nab ungeared vs ur group and i came from back to rape all ur noob party...

wanna fight?? pm me in game Aleeh , also i have dual account weak, i dont nid logg out my main account , prob ur brains are too small to understand it.

19. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

ok..that proves everything

20. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

aleeh take it to pm's