1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Auction house issue

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by rootaku, Aug 24, 2010.

1. rootaku

rootaku New Member

So basically it was my first time putting up manastones for sale on auction house, I had about 13 crit strikes, dragged it into the Sell window, put up a price and okayed it.

Then I thought about it, since I put it up for 1mil for all of them so I was thinking to myself was that a price per or as a total unit I was unsure as like I said, first time.

So i decided to remove the item about 10 secs after finalizing it on the auction house and when i did, I figure the stones would come back to my inventory..

Well, it didn't o_o I tried again with some other manastones, and did the same seeing if it would just, basically eat it up trying to take it off AH.

So yeah, I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue but, I'm in the hole about 10mil+ because of that. So please fix this?

2. Versivus

Versivus Banned

yea, that happens alot to me. I do ge tthe items back after about 24 hours though , they just show up in my inventory for some reason.

3. OoFearyoO

OoFearyoO オールマイティー

"Broker" -.-

4. Elyios

Elyios Expert

I saw a similar claim earlier today (just after a crash) and now you (after latest crash).

Maybe this is related to the crashes, but i had a similar problem a few weeks back and relogging helped me then (they reappeared in my cube). Did you relog to see if it fixed the problem?

5. rootaku

rootaku New Member

This happened yesterday around 10pm PST and when it did happen I didn't log out as I stayed logged in up until I called it a night, I tried to get on an hour ago and the server happens to be down. So I guess I'll have to check and see if its in there once the server gets back up. I'll post about it when I do.

6. Elyios

Elyios Expert

If possible try always to relog, because:
    * certain problems/bugs will be fixed after you relog
    * your info is saved (less likely you lose items, etc)

7. -Mamm-

-Mamm- Proficient

Ye, I Relogged -_- am not that newb :whistling: to ask me a question like that Anyway i want my Kinah back -_- :pouty:

8. rootaku

rootaku New Member

to update my problem, yeah it never came back into my inventory, this is def a real issue gamezaion may want to look into.

9. SochaMocha

SochaMocha Proficient

Dx i thought it goes to the sold items but i think thats when times runs out Dx

10. rootaku

rootaku New Member

I was hoping it would into sold items but it didn't lol nor my inventory =/ it was just crit manastones anyways, not a big lost but it's problem that needs to be fixed nonetheless