1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<Deja Vu> Legion New Official Thread

Discussion in 'Asmodian' started by CoMmAnD, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

1) No need to make a raging post about dying. No one really cares.
    2) Kath waved hi to you, and lefted you alone while she was ganking the cleric, but you chose to attack so I got involved in the fight to back her up.
    3) If I really needed AP I would of easily gotten it by someone else instead of choosing a legion mate that I can drop in seconds. Believe me, if we actually cared about ap we would of been a higher rank than rank 1 by now.
    4) We're not disappointed at all, nor find that low. It was just a simple self defense move, that was all. In fact some legion members do tend to attack us, but you don't see us *****ing and crying about it, nor should you.

3 people like this.
  2. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

no.i hav a gf too also..i'm a virgin.
    my question is do laptop hav its own mic?

3. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

laptops with camera have their own mic ye ;p

1 person likes this.
  4. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

1. No one cares unless it's a death caused by a legionmate. If I felt offended by it I think it's something to be settled pretty much in a civil way.
    2. I wasn't aware that it was her character. I only realized it was her when I saw you around. I didn't kill her, did I?? If I hit her by accident then I am sorry, I wasn't aware and it's probably my instincts told me to hit. But trying to hunt me down is a different story, isn't it?? You can simply forgive me and move on, or log in your Asmodian toon send me a PM and tell me hey it's us instead of sneaking behind my back and gank me together.
    3. Refer to #2.
    4. Unlike other members I tend to talk about it and see where this is heading. And you probably want to talk in a lighter tone and stop trying to offend me more. I am not here to cry I am here to ask why would you do that to your legionmate unless you don't even give a sh*t about that fact at all.

5. jesseneth

jesseneth Smokin' - Drinkin'

hush people.. I have some strawberry juice.. u guys might want some? its pretty cold <3

2 people like this.
  6. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Not interested in arguing with you. If you feel like you got butt hurt because you died by us then take it up to Chris, and let him handle it. Personally I really don't care how that made you feel. You casted about 4-5 skills after seeing her waved hi to you, and I reacted, simple as that. We personally wouldn't care if you did ended up killing any of us, we would just came back just like any other normal player.

Oh and, if you found dying by a legion member offensive? Then maybe next time YOU can send one of us a pm asking what happend? Instead of trying to make us look like bunch of nubs who should be disappointed because of killing a legion member or causing some type of drama on the forums.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

Actually, I wasn't trying to say that both of you should be disappointed. It was me who's disappointed to both of you and I guess you both couldn't care less about that simply because you do not respect this legion so its members. And honestly, what I find funny is how you call it a self defense when it was actually revenge. I was dying (I don't remember if with all the skills you claimed I casted made her almost dead too) and jumped off the island. I went down and met with a groupmate (Gugas) and tried to replenish my HP there. If it was a defensive move you would've just left me alone. I understand you had to hit me back. I do not have something to argue about that. But hunting me down?? LOL!! As I said, forgive me and move on. But that is not something you did. You choose to gank me because that is what you saw fit. And that is how it is when a legionmate caused a little harm on you for some seconds.

You might want to ask yourself why you are in this legion. Because you do not join a legion simply to isolate yourself with 3-6 friends in it and the rest can go f*ck themselves and you don't give a single sh*t.

This matter will be forwarded to Chris, no worries.

You offended someone and you expect her to do something nice to you?? Excuse me?

1 person likes this.
  8. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Purell you obviously dont respect the legion and most legion members. Actually,you dont even think that deja vu members are worth your time,you are not an asset in the legion raids,you just duo with your e-gf or whatsoever and the few times that you ever came in a raid you just went far ahead and did your thing,as if you didnt need us. And you are cocky enough to tell someone in your legion that you can take him/her down in seconds,well then come take me down in a few seconds in that case,or maybe you can just do that when you are up against a solo sorc vs 3? Yea i wouldnt expect less from someone who thinks that his legion is full of noobs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So if you wanna pvp with like 4-5 who are actually good as you said,make your own legion and invite them in,if they wanna come that is.. and go pvp all you want. That way,you wont have to read any posts regarding you being so ignorant. You and your e-gf are probably the most useless members in dejavu :) so you probably shouldnt act as if you are needed in this legion. You are not the shit around here,in fact nobody even cares whether you exist in the legion or not,your existance is barely noticed because as i previously said,you are not doing anything to support this legion.

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  9. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

you act like kids for just a game

10. Invictis

Invictis OutOfInsanityComesClarity Forum Legend

in your dreams or nightmares, determined on a case
    this thread could use a trim... deja vu ftw.

11. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

8a katso an anexto ton ka8e papara pou nomizei oti einai o theos? Den nomizo re file,arketa ton anextikame ton karagiozi :p Gandon nishasni bliat.

1 person likes this.
  12. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

lolololol bliat xD

naxui bliat :D

gamiseton ;p

get ingame chris where da fak are u

13. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Mpa,den paizei na ton gamiso,pios kserei ti mpenovgene ekei mesa? :p

Etsi kai allios eimai pantremenos :]

14. kath15

kath15 Proficient

Purell and me don't mind raiding but we prefer to duo cause we like to chat in private about personal things when we pvp and it's sort of awkward talking privately in a huge group of players. We also duo for kill counts, and AP which is obviously better when we duo. We also like pvping in certain areas to what you guys pvp in which is another reason why we duo alot. And no offence but purell can take pretty much any 1 down on the game with his sorc trust me he has taken alot of top players out and we have even taken ely zergs out our selves, not bragging or anything just telling you how it was.

15. cAlpha

cAlpha Getting there

You don't say....

16. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

You obviously are on your period to be taking something like this so extreme.

We'll be leaving the legion for a bit while we're in our elyos. That way we don't have to be part of some stupid drama like this in the future because they got killed by one of us. I must say you're really taking this up a bit extreme to bring your boyfriend to try to back you up.
    I still stand on what I said on that legion chat. Well, that's your opinon to find us useless. Everybody gots there opinons just like I got mine, and coming from someone who stands in pand/scant shouting for trades shouldn't really talk.. We've pvped with deja vu from time to time. You arn't much active yourself to really say that we don't really pvp with you guys. We may not pvp a lot with you guys, but we still do it randomly. Whenever Chris or someone else asks us. We join (sometimes), but we don't really last long because we get bored. We may not pvp with all members, but most of us has partied with us and you're welcome to go around asking. Just cause we're in the legion doesn't mean we have to party with you guys all the time. In fact some people in the legion never really pvp, but they're just there to hang out and talk with the legion members and duel players. I interact with some members and made some quiet new friends aswell. If that's a challenge you're asking, i'm gladly to accept. All thought my sorc isn't geared up atm because i'm busy enjoying sin. I'll hit you up whenever I do decide switching back to my sorc.

17. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Interesting,i think your e-bf disagrees,or at least he said so in the post below

Are you sure that you guys have actually talked to each other so far? Cause you are both telling us something different.

So one of you is either lying,or you actually dont even have the skills to go higher than rank 1 or to stop ganking sorcerers 3vs1. Nevertheless,it was a good try. Sorry that it failed.

@Purel

The fact that i used to trade a lot,has nothing to do with..anything. I trade because i dont want to waste money for a game,i also think that getting items in game makes it more thrilling,not to mention that i have far more superior gear that you or anybody else,and that my wife and i can use multiple geared characters and support the legion,something that you cant do because as you said,your character is not geared,well gladly we dont have that problem,because my trading paid well,and we are valuable members of this legion that can support with heals,tank or nuke,anytime.so i really dont know why you mentioned that,but well,your post,your choice. Anyhow,i have been away because i was out of country for vacations for the past 3 weeks,which again has nothing to do with anything we are currently talking about. But my first post stands.

1 person likes this.
  18. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

goodnight dejas.hope u'll settle down whtever disagreement from both party.

ang greg...dnt forget our date tomorrow.bwahahahahaha

1 person likes this.
  19. jesseneth

jesseneth Smokin' - Drinkin'

Kay seriously, stop it if you guys have something to discussed whatsoever please do take it through pm. This gotten out of hand already.

1 person likes this.
  20. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

Jesseneth, i hate you for the fact that you were the first to post on page 999.
    you son of a gun, please don't hit me.