1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

/Bleach; Epic, just epic...

Discussion in 'Media Center' started by kruno212, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kruno212

kruno212 Banned

*Spoiler alert*

[​IMG]

Sorry y'all for spoiling but this picture is just epic, I wanna see this 5 fight! *_____*

1 person likes this.
  2. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

I don't know if I'm more pist now that genryusai is dead or if this 5 clowns will be extremely op due to plot twist... I'm angury.

3. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

not surprised :p thats the progress of bleach lol, always more and more OP enemies

anyways any idea when the ep 367 will be out?

4. RentlesSShadoW

RentlesSShadoW Invaders Must Die...殺せ

EPIC!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!AT LAST I SEE A BLEACH FAN IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sorry for the guys i hadnt the opportunity to met in forum:pPP)...btw i would like in those 5 be one kid Shinigami like Toshiro or the Fullbringer Yukio...but is still EPIC TO ME!!!!!!!:lol:..BLEACH FTW<3<3<3...the second guy right from the lady with lipstick and the woman left to that guy with the BIG smile i think WILL BE THE BEST!!!!!....u have any info about anime episodes..??..i cant find anywhere!!!!!!!:sad::sad:

1 person likes this.
  5. Rome

ye the thing is that they pull stuff out of their assess (Tite kubo)... is not even fun to read anymore now that genryusai is dead.. I mean HOW THE **** does Genryusai die after all that epic bankai show off and untouchable fire armor... its ****ing ridiculous, yes I mad.

6. kruno212

kruno212 Banned

OMG dude you don't know how deeply I understand you. I always get so excited when new fights come and new op characters.

However I hope Byakuya will survive and also Sauu, I rlly hate the thing that old man is dead, I really was hoping much more of him than just a little bankai that the quincies destroyed so easily.

Omg i wish the anime was still ongoing, the music would be epic on this fights...

7. Rome

of course I have to be mad who wouldn't be I mean the old man was showing off with his bankai north west south and that empyrean fire epic armor to get beaten so easily? gtfo... Kubo is a *****, period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.