1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Spawn killing at elten? Niceee

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Quake5, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

I dare say that's the best idea you've had all day

[​IMG]

2. EvanHunter

EvanHunter Getting there

You actually didn't answer my question so I will ask it again. Is there some way to block you so I don't even have to KNOW that you posted?:kewl:

3. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

You could try a toaster bath. That would help solve society's problems in general, and it'll sure as hell straighten out your dilemma.

4. EvanHunter

EvanHunter Getting there

So, Adieu, what was this thread about anyway, I forgot? Hehehe. :whistling:

5. Kill

Kill New Member

Really nice, stop with duel and do that!!!

For both sides!!:whistling:

6. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

This thread has carried on far enough. Once again, Zer0 has the update patch available, we're just waiting for Carl. Once this is over any stragglers in eltnen with be dealt with by me. >=)

7. Sareion

Sareion Proficient

Sorry didn't read the whole thing but, Seriously its impossible to get other elyo's to help you. Im not even joking when i say i got spawn killed 5 times. in Herion. AT the fortress with 100 other elyos just chilling there dueling. I kept telling everyone that Asmos spawn camping, i think there brains weren't working. Then the same thing happened in abyss lol. The same night, i got killed 10-15 times either trying to Enter DP, from either gate, or trying to exit DP. The last time i exited there were about 30-40 Asmos camping it. ITs like serious guys? thats not even a challenge i was dead before i even sawl anything. I think its there way of thinking there Pro or something. Its more nooby in my mind to spawn camp, then anything else in the game. I mean, i had bad gear before i started doing all that, and still killed a few other asmos :D. We wiped them out like 4-5 times at the DP gate.

1 person likes this.
  8. karas

karas Proficient

well NPC are suppose to do their thing protecting the village they should have do 1 hit kill on enemies to prevent camping on any areas. seriously what's fun about camping spawn killing? and even more killing lowbie????? if you want AP why don't you make opposite faction and kill it over and over again if you only want AP..... players killing lowbies are noobs

9. Tensa Tenzetsu

Tensa Tenzetsu New Member

That is a little wack i mean be far at least dont camp ive had to deal with this for a week now...lol where are the GMs are they even on at the time of this nonsense

10. Assumptio

Assumptio Banned

Wow.

Ok, first everyone knows Asmodians are more pro-active about PvP in general on this server. That pertains to defense: Such as banding together to destroy scrub elyos who try to overrun morheim. This also goes toward offense: such as taking and maintaining the core, and their heavier rifting habits.

Ok, cool whoopee. So Asmodians, on this server, are very pro-PvP. So what.

Everyone knows the Elyos side is more appealing to first-timers (new to aion). The Elyos side is also closer to the 'international side', meaning that people simply join that faction to be around others that speak their own language, or share similar/same culture. They're more interested in interacting with eachother, and having fun doing their own thing. That (regretfully) includes dueling all day long.

I'm not trying to defend Elyos. All I am saying is, thats why people are complaining about Eltnen and not Morheim. First of all, comparing the two regions, Morheim doesn't have shit for worthwhile named mobs to hunt/camp, so not that many people really go around there in the first place (so resulting elyos insurgencies aren't nearly as big as the ones in Eltnen).

Second, since most Elyos arent that good at PvP (huge generalization, no offense meant) and aren't pro-active about defense/offense obviously insurgent Asmodians in Elyos zones is a bigger problem.

Now, for people with an iota of intelligence you're probably thinking "Okay, sure Elyos aren't that fierce when it comes to pvp competition, but so what? What does that have to do with me?"

Well first, as Ryang has tried to state many times, and many times, been ignored, continued Asmodian over-population of Eltnen is killing the server.

"I don't possibly see how, they're Elyos and need to die! NO MERCY"

Okay, let us look at this logically. As an Asmodian, you enjoy fighting Elyos right? And you already know that most people joining, go Elyos right? And you like to FIGHT the Elyos, right?

Well, ok. Some people have already quit the server because of this garbage.

"So what?"
    Well thats less Elyos for you to pvp, some of those people that quit might've actually been skilled and a real challenge. Some of them might've even had a high rank. Now thats one less good fight to be had.

"Ok, so by driving people away, there will be less and less good fights. That sucks!"
    You're right it does suck.

"Well, as a private server there will always be more people coming in so its not like we're REALLY losing anything."
    How long to you think a new person to this server is going to stick around if they can't make the jump from level 27 - 40 in Eltnen due to the non-stop ganking?

"Uh...?"
    Thats right. After 2 hours of this garbage, they'll probably just quit this, and move somewhere else. That means No new people to fight.

"Ok, but there are STILL a LOT of people on Elyos side to fight. I don't care"
    But don't you already know the people who are left are happy dueling eachother in Sanctum and inside forts where its mostly safe from your onslaught? Pretty soon you'll run out of people to fight, and be reduced to merely dueling eachother. Eventually making the server so boring for yourselves that you'll quit too ruining what little fun you could've had here.

All in all, I've logically stated the problem. I've logically refuted any possible intelligent arguments anyone could ever possibly make against this post. I've logically proven why any large Asmodian force (anything bigger than 2 people) should not be in Eltnen, and I have clearly laid out the ramifications and consequences of continued stupidity regarding these actions.

No, for once, I am not trolling. This server is full of people of "Less than adequate intelligence levels". So, there will be a lot of people who disagree with me. They're stupid, because intelligently, and logically, this post is impregnable. Still, they will insist on doing what they want and not caring.

All I know is that when new GMs are picked, may god have mercy on their accounts, because if I am chosen... I wont. As far as I am concerned everyone occupying Eltnen via broken rift is abusing a known bug/exploit/glitch and that is a permanent banable offense on this server.

For people who are still reading, yes I've received a PM from Zer0patches a few days ago that said the rift fix is in the next patch that is supposed to be applied to the server. He did not give me an ETA when that patch was supposed to hit, but hopefully it is soon.

For the Elyos who want to fight back, if you see me in game on my Elyos Defender (cause lol im defending Eltnen) hit me up on Porygon, we'll group. I'll even outfit you with abyss potions, and we'll go kill some Asmodian noobs.

If/when the asmodian plague is ever properly removed from Eltnen, I look forward to being respectful of lowbies again, and challenging their higher level counterparts to real battles with Adieu by myside.

Also, a lot of you might dislike Mercykiller and choose to hate on him, but you should really listen to his serious posts. He is intelligent, and in his own way, cares about the stability and people of the server (in a general way at least) So do yourself a favor if you don't want him to call you out on your stupid bullshit, don't act like an idiot on the forums.

TL;DR?

4 people like this.
  11. Gioula_GR

Gioula_GR New Member

Really??

Amazing.....killing lowbies is a general thing......

Below is my Asmo alt.... pathetic...
    [​IMG]

12. Quake5

Quake5 Well-Known Member

Imo, Elyos RARELY spawn camp, i saw tons of asmo do it :O

13. Shinabi

Shinabi insomniac

well you can actually see the noobs in the screen shot.

14. Quake5

Quake5 Well-Known Member

Well i must admit these are pretty noob actually >.<

15. Shinabi

Shinabi insomniac

put some Godly npc guards on the spawn area.

16. Quake5

Quake5 Well-Known Member

+1 :pinched::pinched::pinched::pinched:

17. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

Or just fix the rifts, make them how they should actually be o.o!

18. Quake5

Quake5 Well-Known Member

Ugh...... :D

19. Kittou

Kittou New Member

Ryang, you can't really have a go at these guys for doing it, i'm guessing half the server on both sides does it, If it is bug abuse though this servers gonna be empty when they all get banned.
    You are right though, new players get frustrated, i only play Asmo and i personally take at least 3-4 players a week to places they can level with no worry of being ganked (i'm a tour guide apparantly :)).

The only thing that is gonna fix this is to get the guards working in all towns and villages and that is a dev issue.

20. Icyfusion

Icyfusion Icy smokin' hot.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.