1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ilbreezel/isin visit siel.

Discussion in 'Media Center' started by ilbreezeli, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilbreezeli

ilbreezeli The Anti-Troll

over the next few days till friday malc and me will be on siel recording and dueling around so halo siel i r backz. 8DD

I'll be co-piloting shadowfall as of now.

2. sevah010

sevah010 I Laik Cake Forum Legend

Reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????? Sieeeeeeeeeel? >.<

and Malc wants me to come also xD

1 person likes this.
  3. lafitness88

lafitness88 I LOL at hackers

psh who cares LOL =P heard you go starcraft fever? so what race you use? protos? or zerg?

1 person likes this.
  4. ilbreezeli

Zerg and yea been playign starcraft alot since it's less time consuming and meh i'll be posting vids so you better care.

5. sevah010

sevah010 I Laik Cake Forum Legend

He also has been streaming starcraft xD

1 person likes this.
  6. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

i thought you were too pro for siel

wth

1 person likes this.
  7. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

asmos or elyos? I'll join ya guys <3

I already got my ACD plate set and I'm ready to roll till I get the credits to head back to lumiel XD

8. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

better hurry and join him cause i rage quit siel makes no sense to me what so ever

9. Rome

don't worry I detest it too, is just for fun while I get the credits back to lumiel.

10. ilbreezeli

i came from siel btw and i never said that but it is just a visit i prefer actions over words if you know me.

2 people like this.
  11. Isin

ahh ok i c i c. yea after looking at alot of ppl pvping and stuff i even witnessed from both sides of siel. I havent seen "1" person so far that knows how to play their class. Clerics using blessed shield only to absorb dmg and not for healing boost...*dies and rolls over in grave

1 person likes this.
  12. Rome

when you use the stigma system you get to think when to use your skills and not rolling your face on the keyboard

btw this razer naga es the best shit humanity has invented.

2 people like this.
  13. Isin

dude its so sad...T_T clerics not using skills right, templars with 1k hp left using emp prov and still dies in 2 more hits(like why would u use that.) Assassins not weaving at all just skill spamming, ripclaw, signet, dash and slash, qd, ect(stupid), every glad using the damn parry buff for no reason. What are u gonna parry? everyone has like 2900accu? and 200 more parry is gonna do what to 2.2k parry? *facepalm... I have like offically learned that there are only a hand full of ppl on that server that are "ok" but in order for them to truely shine they must leave this lab rat manifestation they call siel.

1 person likes this.
  14. Clubs

Clubs Retired Forum Legend

We have 3 parry proced skills, 1 moveable KD that is magic based instead of physical, 1 that is moveable and does as much DPS as final strike, and 1 that absorbs 150% hp. They have 30 seconds cooldowns and 1 minute cooldown respectively. I do not stack parry on my glad since I don't find it to be useful, with the help of Spin Block I can use those skills at a more constant basis. I don't know why we have to leave Siel to shine, Lumiel is dead and so is it's pvp.

Hope you guys have fun on Siel, I should be back in December (Hopefully with my real PC, turned out it was my mobo not my PSU).

1 person likes this.
  15. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

Dude, can you shut up with "Lumiel is dead"? it's not dead at all. We got enough players and skilled based, we got alot more better players.

16. Isin

reason why i said that is because where is the challenge. Its like playing a game with cheat codes, btw why u gotta be like togi....both of your mobo just said poof...T_T it didnt burn out did it?(i burned my last one playing aion on my laptop.) but yea that would be ok if you actually got a parry just from spin block without stacking parry. I personally havent seen a glad parry my atks without stacking full parry. glads parry with spin block is like what 2.4k 2.5k vs almost 3k accuracy with eac/eac sword+Dagger wouldnt do nothing unless a glad used wall of steel.

17. ilbreezeli

this is not a lumiel vs siel thread avoid flaming lumiel is not dead but it's always fun to visit a new world and fight new people. Though i started on siel and I've been visiting every now and then

18. Rome

this makes me cry LOL I wish siel & lumiel were merged with the stigma system.

they made that tree for a purpose, its called balance.
    do you find balance in that face roll server?

just don't :)

1 person likes this.
  19. Clubs

Clubs Retired Forum Legend

When my friends log into Siel saying that there isn't any pvp on Lumiel at the time, it makes me think the server is dead. Siel has 50k kills as the #1, where Lumiel has 17k. Lumiel gov is like what, 12m AP? Siel is upward of 70m. I'm not doubting the players or the skillbase, but I have more fun on Siel because I can always pvp when I want to pvp. With respect to breeze, I will subside any arguments I have.

Yeah full stigma sucks, I wish we went to a stigma system, especially due to the fact that some classes can't even put all their skills on their bars. My mobo has been acting up since day one of buying it, but I didn't know what was causing the problem. I should have been running northward of 100fps, but I kept lagging and staying around 40-50. Finally it stopped working when I moved, I took it in, we took it apart and figured out that there was 1 bent pin in the corner. Just 1 freakin' pin, after having to RMA my PSU, ask around wtf was wrong and not being able to successfully OC. I personally don't see Spin Block as a means of defense, but it provides the chance for the 3 deadly parry procs. I personally like to use spin block and hit a mob, they keep the skills almost constantly on me, if I need HP I can turn on them, Counter Leech, Spite Strike then Draining blow, and tada, I have 4-6k hp back.

20. Rome

Really? and with this explanations you plan an argument on why full stigma sucks?
    /*facepalm*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.