1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Emergerd Christmas

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Alente, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siandograve

siandograve New Member

^^ DOES HE exist? hehe. so sorry.

coz the balaur is in peace mode.. hehe ^^ only asmo and elyos killing each other.. :D

2. Played

Played *Kung-Fu Master* Forum Legend

Idea's

1) Penguins vs Polar Bears (RvR)

2) Secret Santa (although not many people like to do this so it would have to be a voluntary type of event)

idk still gotta think will edit this post when i haven other ideas and if i repeat a event well my bad i just tend not to read through all the posts.

3. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

He does exist, he's older than the forum creator LOL.

And the balaurs don't attack you when you look at them being at 5 m of distance? They hate us too.

1 person likes this.
  4. seth2rial

seth2rial New Member

I've got a great Idea!!

For christmas I know its all about the gift of giving and I see that GameZaion is wanting to do something special so I thought of a couple good idea's.

Nice
    For my first Idea I thought about this as a permanent add on; however, the concept can be modified to suit the needs of the game masters anyway. The idea is to have Lottery once a week for the announced item/set that will be posted either on the forums and/or in-game system notice. In order to buy a ticket, you'll need to have 50 toll; however, for christmas it will be free. (if I'm not mistaken you can actually implement .lottery into the game system command list.

Naughty
    The second Idea is an actual in-game event that involves both asmo and elyos to spot the GM's. When they spot the GM they will hunt down the GM and whoever kills the GM will be rewarded with Toll that will range between 1k-10k. The reward can be decided ultimately by the GM anyway this is just an idea. The GM's can only be spotted in either pandemonium, Sanctum, Ing forts, and Gelk Forts.

Sounds like a good Idea?

5. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

I wouldnt call it a "Great Idea", but simply an average one.

6. janghozt123

janghozt123 Click Here

i suggest to put all item that exist on 1.0-1.5 patch....all player are so greedy and OP now a days..i wish put all of dem..like jester set ..mellins threat dagger..deer bow..candle spear..so please put them.i wish..there are enough slot to put dem..

7. link22

link22 New Member

WOC lvl2 and 3.5 Extendable weapons ^_^

8. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

How about whatever shop they have, make the items super cheap on Christmas Day and between the 25th and New Year's Day have them increase in cost day by day making first come first served.

9. solcan

solcan Solitary Man

Hello Sir
    We Need

1.Shop discount
    2.X-mas Shop Very special İtem
    3.Am Xmas Gift
    4.Event
    5. Mabey One Day Donate discount
    6.Christmas decors
    Christmas background music
    Snow weather in Map
    9.We Need See Santa
    10.Mabey
    some Pve :)
    Bad
    English For Sorry İ Like Gamez Aion ( İ Like All Player and Gm)
    [TABLE="class: gt-baf-table"]
    [TR]
    [TD]forevermore[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  10. CrazyBab3

CrazyBab3 New Member

3.5v would be the best gift for all the players i think. And also Xmas shop, GamezAion Christmas will not be completed without it :)

2 people like this.
  11. mald0n

mald0n New Member

X-mas Shop = WOC LVL 2?

TELL ME YOUR PRICE

See Ya

12. ray_musara1212

ray_musara1212 New Member

Sir.. how about the items at black cloud ?

are there any special items on the Christmas event? Same as last year's special event wherein WOCLvl2 was sold at toll and the NTO weaps and sets as well ?

13. kamekacy

kamekacy Proficient

Santa Exchange Gift Event

Description: GMs will exchange gift with the players. The gift would be a whole ARMOR set (can be PVP or PVE) from the GM and a whole ARMOR set from the players PLUS SOME REQUIREMENTS. It will not be actually exchanging directly online because that would be troublesome and will take much much time especially two races will participate on the event.

Event Instruction:
    1. As mention above a whole armor set coming from the GM and a whole armor set coming from the players PLUS SOME REQUIREMENTS.
    Suggestion:
    .....a. For the GamezAion community to be happy. It would be nice if the GM can exchange the highest PVP gear (Ex. ACD Armor Set).
    .....b. For the GMs or C.E.O to be happy also. It would be nice if the added requirement is credits/tolls.
    2. The added requirements can be CREDITS/TOLLS which will benefit also Santa to buy "supplies" to gather the whole set; or can be materials; or other items depending on the GMs desire.

Here are some example of the use of credits/tolls as added requirements (this means that credits are deducted from the players account):
    GMs Gift .............................................Players Gift
    Ex.1 ACD Armor Set (SAME TYPE)....... ABG Armor Set (SAME TYPE) + 7,500 CREDITS
    .......................................calc: ABG SET cost 7,500 + 7,500 CREDITS = 15,000 CREDITS ACD SET
    Ex.2 ACD Armor Set (SAME TYPE)....... EAC Armor Set (SAME TYPE) + 2,500 CREDITS
    ......................................calc: EAC SET cost 12,500 + 2,500 CREDITS = 15,000 CREDITS ACD SET
    Of course these are just my example it will vary on the GM if this will be implemented.
    My basis is just to have a fair trade cuz its christmas.

3. To exchange the gift it can be done through the forum by stating the following
    Server: Siel / Lumiel
    Race: Elyos / Asmodians (may not be necessary)
    IGN: "blahblahblah"
    ARMOR SET: ABG Leather Set
    CREDITS: 7,500 (If the added requirements is credits/tolls)
    4. Players must take their ARMOR Set into their Inventory or Account Warehouse depending on GMs instruction.
    5. Logout until the event is done.
    6. GMs will read on the forum whose IGN are posted then access their accounts and check the requirements, exchange the ARMOR Sets then consume the credits by buying items until the desired credits are consumed.
    7. GMs will post the IGN who are done with the event so players can now access their account and check the items

Trading Process:
    1. Players prepare the requirements for the event (a whole armor set plus the required credits/tolls).
    2. GMs access the players character, check all requirements then just do the /add command if that is possible (i think its possible) to give the GMs gift. If not possible then just do the trade manually.
    3. GMs get the Players gift by getting the players requirements (whole armor set and credits). This does not necessarily means trading back and forth. GMs dont need the items so they will just discard them out from the players inventory to remove those items (credits included). Credits are consumed by buying items from the shop until the desire amount is achieved and then remove them from the players inventory.

Possible Issues:
    1. ONLY WHOLE SETS (SAME TYPE) ARE ALLOWED IN THE EVENT TO AVOID WASTE OF TIME
    2. MUST HAVE THE AVAILABLE CREDITS
    3. Failure to comply 1 and 2 means disqualification from the event.

Further Suggestion:
    Weapons can also be exchange if possible like GM gift (ACD weapon) to Player gift (ABG or EAC + Credits).
    Accessories can also be exchange if possible (the same approach).
    Wings particularly GM gift (WOC lvl2) to Player gift (WOC lvl1 + CREDITS).

ADVANTAGES: IT WILL PREVENT THE SO-CALLED OP TRADERS as well as SCAMMERs.
    ..................FAIR TRADE TO EVERYONE AND SAFE SAFE TRADE
    ..................PLAYERS WILL BE HAPPY (maybe or maybe not)
    ..................Does not require VIP status
    ..................Issue of items.pak is solved (for win xp)

DISADVANTAGES: THE EVENT MAY TAKE A LOT OF TIME.
    .........................sorry for OP traders

That is just my event suggestion.

1 person likes this.
  14. Vhinzanity

Vhinzanity Proficient

i agree about exchanging AP for some items or scrolls or foods etc,,coz some players dont know how to use furoms(or dont even care to be in it)they cant read about it andsome dont even have the time or efforts to do crafting,.so wat they do..they vote or donate and exchange their toll forpots..coz they're fucos more or PVP and after they get bored of it? or get pissed of ZERG? = Lost of interest

so?why not Gamez be more like generous or care to share some blessing of the server to its community? its Christmas isn't it? and it happens only once in a year..just a give and take relationship would be cool! :p

15. Chaos-Bomb

Chaos-Bomb Meme Dealer

ho ho...HOE

On the first day of christmas gamez aion staff gave to me.. woc lvl2, full acd, freeeeeee credits and a bunch more items toll free :)

16. Exowienke

Exowienke Getting there

quests to be festive. And in the end, the player will receive a gift.

for example: aether blade, daru set, beautific halo, veille weap or armors...NTO weap, or armor...^^

17. Maeve

Maeve New Member

Hello!

It would be nice, this festive period, which falls on all mobs candys, and event items, to change the npc in Sanctuns and Pandemonium, for Christmas items, and gather all the players of the server and do a great battle in Tiamaranta or Sarpan, and liberate chat for everyone to communicate, not only by LFG, more in Game also the battle would be like this: 2 GM one for each faction, each one of them would score a certain time for the beginning and end of the battle, and will be prohibited using hacker, scrolls and ress, the side that has the greater number of surviving will be the winner and everyone who participated on the winning side win WOC 2. More the best Christmas present would be, Gamez 3.5, everyone would be very happy :lol: .

Maeve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.