1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

e v i l m i d g e t s

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Rizenz, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riipper

Riipper Vengeance is coming for u Forum Legend

[​IMG]

This morning, those zergers :D

3 people like this.
  2. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

:( They love us so much. :)

3 people like this.
  3. Clubs

Clubs Retired Forum Legend

Whenever Evil Midgets rolls up, LFG starts blowing up.

3 people like this.
  4. Guga

Guga Master Member Forum Legend

Not really, I haven't seen anyone lfg-ing evil Midgets. Most of the time they lfg: zerg here. Of course these noob people call organised groups a zerg.

1 person likes this.
  5. Fendi

Lol. They call us idiots too on their LFG. Like Evil midgets idiots [LOCATION]. By the way next fortress is going to be PK's! Thanks again to your legion mates for all the help.

3 people like this.
  6. Clubs

Clubs Retired Forum Legend

I dunno, I'm in game a lot less, and on elyos side even less, but I still have seen them on LFG several times.

Yeah, getting insulted by your zergers is always fun, the dance parties that break out after you die >.>

xD PK was the first legion to take a fort back when the bosses were still on 30 min instead of an hour; small legion but we do it right :). Great guys who know the game just as well. I'm sorry I won't be able to make the raid, it seems every-time I try to get back to the game something irl stops me =/

1 person likes this.
  7. Fendi

It's all right hun. IRL stuff is priority you know. This is just a game after all. :) Thatguy and Onrain was there yesterday. It was fun. Anyway, take care of yourself. See you when we see you. :love:

1 person likes this.
  8. isMacr1992

isMacr1992 New Member

yea invi is great cleric i love fast heal =). hmm all group is good .---good chanter ,gladi,etc... Elyos are noobs and just attack the templar or gladiator ,that's your problem -.- hail evil midgets
    HAPPY XMAS =P good family
    and sorry for my bad english ,maldito wey -.-

1 person likes this.
  9. Aionku

Aionku New Member

I'm sure most of u guys are legit....but there's some bad apple in Evil Midget too....before u judge me let me judge u first. I see dead ppl and I dont mean real dead ppl I see virtual corpse:w00t:, however since the rift portals been open to lvl 60 I myself is a veteran Aion player dating since new release on Retail servers. Needless to say most of the kisk areas you're legion choose to use are either impossible to get to or off limit since the last 2 patches, its too bad the GM's are never online when u need'em, I know the maps of both faction sides like the back of my hand.. and seeing others going to an area of no passage is no no no in my book...remember I'm not crying im just putting some info out there...been playing since retail release..not like most of u gear buying trolls :)

10. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

@aionku.whts wrong having a good gear?u could do the same.u curious about asmodian kisking place?its only need a little exploration.dont judge people when u hardly know them.

2 people like this.
  11. Aionku

Aionku New Member

I'm both elyos and asmodians.. I work for my gears after all its a free private server, as far as exploration goes I know eltnen,morheim,beluslan and heiron like the back of my hands after 3 years of playing this game. I know which area is kiskable and which is not, the kisk I found Evilmidget using in Eltnen was an area off limit to get too while I was on my asmodian sin even I could'nt reach that spot...which was possible before 3.0 patch. I dont know them...thats true but I know one bad apple makes the rest of the basket rotten.

12. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

please put the pic where the kisk is

13. Fendi

I didn't really need to reply to your pointless post but I will anyways. Let me start by saying that Alente has already checked out our kisk spot location the day we got there. It is possible to get there, other wise we wouldn't be there. Duhh?? Just because you came from retail, doesn't mean that you know everything, like you "claim". Maybe you need to explore more and expand your knowledge about the game instead of QQ'ing? So in the future you won't put yourself in an embarrassing situations, like this one? Most of us have played on Retail as well, ever since it was released. So you bragging about that is so foolish.

Needless to say that you are obviously QQ'ing other wise you wouldn't even waste a single second of your life to type your pointless, senseless BS on our thread. Let me guess, are you one of our haters who we kill a lot? If so, your frustrations are truly understandable.

Just to satisfy your curiosity, please take a look at this Screen shot, so you can finally rest in peace tonight? This was taken the day they opened up Eltnen to lvl 60, I think if not the day after. We were checked because of Evil Midgets fans like yourself, who are sore losers. :( Yes AM's do their job by the way.
    [​IMG]

12 people like this.
  14. lilithx3

lilithx3 ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ ʀᴀɪᴅᴇʀs ᴏɢ ʙʀɪɢ. ♥ Forum Legend

It's extremely easy to get to said spot. You aren't the only one who came from retail, and you aren't the only one who knows the terrains and mountains like the back of your hand. I myself spent time when I was tired of leveling learning such land to find kisk spots for private servers. We could be in another spot, much harder to get to than that, and I'm sure we'd get QQ'd more at within time as people would want to know where we are.

So please, make sure you know what you're talking about before you speak.

p.s. - when you say the following "not like most of u gear buying trolls" ... that's QQing.

5 people like this.
  15. Rizenz

Rizenz Anniel Lien Enna Forum Legend

Proof of SS we cheat or go cry on your moms boobies. you sad living being.

3 people like this.
  16. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

I'm a GM
    I was with Cami and Alente that day
    I followed them
    and they are fine.

You spend more time pveing and getting gear on retail than pvping, aion wasnt built for you to get end game gear, hence why there are private servers and hence why gamez is popular for pvp c:

Drop the topic and please stop provoking them thanks.

Eek, i recorded them but i deleted the footage, sorry heh

2 people like this.
  17. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

I was actually the one who found you guys up there, and yea, it's a legit spot. I did find interesting how after I got near you guys i aggro'd a few hundred Divine Fortress bosses o.o, but then again, there's always Balaurs around Alente x.x

Oh and calm down on some of those comments everyone, this is not the place to start fights with others....

1 person likes this.
  18. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

Even I know how to get to this spot and I don't even like eltnen like that

1 person likes this.
  19. lilithx3

lilithx3 ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ ʀᴀɪᴅᴇʀs ᴏɢ ʙʀɪɢ. ♥ Forum Legend

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  20. vanzjeff

vanzjeff New Member

Hi sir penetrate im amanurse, Im a chanter and im almost playing in aion for 1yr and u can call me jeff...im finding legion have a teamwork and i see ur legion so unstoppable to beat elyos in Heiron PVP ... im playing with ping 195 and Full Primal Set and ABG acc set...

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.