1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<Deja Vu> Legion New Official Thread

Discussion in 'Asmodian' started by CoMmAnD, Nov 7, 2011.

1. riddick

riddick Philz!

who is talking about flame... lolz im reporting his zerg attitude ... its not a flame i told him he can have a 1vs1 against me whenever he want ... i never got it wrong lolz
    so asked urself why a older member is reporting this? lolz coz this becomes normally to this guy i saw him in many situations zerging around gelk coz this im reporting this . i just want to say to chris what his members are doing now .

PS. i have the right to comment about it coz i was the strongest glad inside since david left.

dont worry kali he destroyed my kisk ... but ill back to take some SS and videos, u nid proofs i guess, u cant trust in my word... but he was zerging around gelk since 3 days ago... prob more days. but i saw him personally since 3 days ago.

2. Papichulo

Papichulo New Member Forum Legend

this gay weak zerg legion i sick of it i will zerg 24/7 from now on kick me !!!!!!!!!!!

2 people like this.
  3. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

riddick if you feel that you have the right to report Ponpon, then i dont doubt it. But as Chris requested in the main post and as im telling you now, the legion thread is not the place for it. You should have sent a PM to chris reporting Ponpon for zerging. Your report in the legion thread is unnecessary and it already caused flames. The reason why Chris requested for the members to PM him with such issues instead of posting it here is to avoid what's happening right now in the legion thread.

If you wanted to argue with Alex then you could have pmed him.
    If you wanted to report Alex then you should have PMed chris.
    But posting here was not the right thing to do.

3 people like this.
  4. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

Ridiculously funny. Seriously?

First of, about our members zerging, it has always been a problem and will always be a problem for we cannot control each of our members' whereabouts in-game. You get where I'm going with this? I hope so, because I'm pretty willing to waste a minute telling you "the obvious".
    Second. So if you find any of our members zerging, we have a rule about how you can report our members who do not abide this legion policy and there is no exemption - Send a Private Message (PM) to our Brigade General, Seraina with the following. In-game Name of our member, and the screenshot as proof. No one gives a sh*t if you're the strongest player here, if you're too stupid enough to follow a simple instruction then you're stupid, enough said. And being strong in-game has nothing to do with your intellectual abilities to comprehend.

Third, since I can't go in-game myself to check, are you still a member of this legion by any chance? Yes? No? If no then leave this thread at once. Your matter has been looked at and further actions to be taken will be done accordingly - in private. So there's no need for this kind of discussions in this thread. If yes... I shall do the honors to kick you out.

Thank you for your consideration.

PS: Woot woot! Ishi-sama has spoken!! Woot woot!!

This dude is an as$hole both in-game and real life but look how he get the picture...

2 people like this.
  5. riddick

riddick Philz!

dont call me riddick... feels like a strange.. im Aleeh the glad and Felipe is my name and ive already pmed alex about our personal problems, why i dont want to pm chris and i prefer post here, coz the negative attitude from alex made me do it... hope i ll not find him again zerging around after this posts coz first i ll not have mercy w him. and second i ll take the enough proofs to prove what im talking about.

there is not intention to create drama about it, just let other members know about the zerger temp around gelk... cody told me directly "nobody its allowed to zerg for any reason". so here is my report about it, like it or not, chris must decide about it.

lolz still mad coz i said ur build on ranger sucks? lolz zomg coz this many stronger members from Dejas has left... what u have now? the raids cant depend the 100% of chris heals lolz

6. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

No, actually that was me on her char. And i dont care what u said about that build, that's my favorite build and im not changing it, i got the build from chris and it really works well for me.. No reason to be mad, you have your build and i have mine ..

3 people like this.
  7. lakilaki

lakilaki Blackcell

felipe ..dont sey that Dejavu have fck enouf strong memmbers and will have awais ... Gamez does not revolve around you...

1 person likes this.
  8. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Why does being strong matter? As long as we are having fun, eh?

Id rather pvp with a few friends who are just normal players than with a few *******s who are pro's.

My opinion.

5 people like this.
  9. Uehara

Get your facts straight before you state absurd things. What ranger? LOL! I never made a scout so I am not really knowledgeable with whatever is related to it. So you probably got the wrong person.

Strong members? Our legion is good enough even without people like you who self proclaim that they are the strongest (which I found really funny and retarded to be honest). We will always do good in PvP with or without people like you and it's a fact known to all :)

On the other hand, thank you for your report and concerns, it is so much appreciated. You may leave now :)

2 people like this.
  10. lakilaki

lakilaki Blackcell

great opinionm :d am share this

11. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Tempted as i may be :/
    NO, you are not going to make me give you thanks.

NO

2 people like this.
  12. Uehara

I shall expect something else then.

13. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

So, iPhone5 just because you made a good post? No thanks, i ll keep my 800 euro.

1 person likes this.
  14. Uehara

It's actually 1000EUR. And yes :D It's our anniversary anyway!

15. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Ok then,

So, iPhone5 just because you made a good post? No thanks, i ll keep my 1000 euro.

16. Papichulo

lmao.................

17. Uehara

[​IMG]

18. riddick

riddick Philz!

cody the guy who said nobody its allowed to zerg xD zerging and kisk camping . here is the proof

aion0002wla.jpg

aion0003fp.jpg

more proofs?

19. Papichulo

dam.... i zerg so hard and no ones takes picture of me =( i will try harder

6 people like this.
  20. Ponpon

Ponpon Proficient Forum Legend

ur just sad couse u got powned xD :D

1 person likes this.