1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Notice] Deleted Kinah - Why is my kinah set to 0? - UPDATED

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Alente, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inferion

Inferion Expert

Cause for some reason I didn't even have 30Bil.

For my 2/3months on playing this server the highest Kinah I attained was 1.3b or less.

Just Sorry for the lost guys. Don't Blame me.. Blame the Duper who scattered it.

Peace!

2. pottyrey01

pottyrey01 \..(.ˆーˆ),,/

omg

gm decibel was there while we trade. in front of him.... them mins ago server crash... :sad:

3. Elz

Elz Getting there

how r u bryne?

did u lost all ur kinah?:pouty:

4. Autumnbreeze

Autumnbreeze Proficient

I would just like to thank the Almighty Alente and the rest of the GM's who made this happen, personally i think 30bil is still way to much. ive been playing ages and can barely scrape together 100mil unless i sell my left kidney, how can anyone justify having 30bil. even using vote points to get items to sell, its taking ages to make any Kinah.

+10 to this good job.

5. Papertiger

Papertiger Getting there

Personally i'm glad you guys delt with this issue. It was ridiculous people buying 2k credits for 15B Kinnah.

6. showman

showman Getting there

lol! i voted every 12h for 20 days to get some decent money.
    i got an offer of 30b, and sold it! inst that a justification?

7. lokozyk

lokozyk New Member

Made me laugh really hard :lol:

8. Airin

Airin Proficient

underneath this really really huge pebble (dunno b
    :sad: my storage chars lost their kinah and are bugged now.
    Hazzami/Airia. sent you a pm alente, but i guess it'd be better for me to put it here.

well at least the economy would at least go back to what it was like then (when i was able to buy 2k credits for 3-4b or possibly lower), though the 2+ weeks of lurking broker for deals, trading, selling and stuff to make kinah is wasted. i guess i'll go and get back to pvping instead of seating at broker to make kinah.

9. Vtlegend

Vtlegend Expert

This feels really stupid I've lost 48billion. I've Sold abg items for that money, there should be logs of me spending credits at least. Making money wasnt even that hard to begin with, the new script might've been a good idea if this action was taken a LONG TIME ago when people were already obviously duping. This method proves that no matter how long you play *WE WONT LET YOU HIT 30bill* Pretty dumb played for over a month, just to log on to see that you have to start over. The ONLY REAL way of fixing this was deleting certain peoples money, getting their ip banned, AND FIXING THE EXPLOIT.

Sure you can delete everyones money but the exploit still remains somewhere right? That means that alot of people who played and had some lucky money will feel really wronged, and the dupers will just make a new account and start duping all over again. I'm sure you guys catch the idea, please deal with this matter appropiately and put my thoughts into consideration.

Thanks
    -vt

10. Albull

Albull Well-Known Member

This is stupid, this is gay, this is crap, WAHHHHHHH I WANTS MY MOMMA! >< as Alente has told you in the previous post, which is somthing me and him had discussed before this happened, no kinah and we mean NO kinah will be refunded, the server has been purged of the kinah, it had inflated to such and extent we had to do somthing about it, ask yourself this, "Why was I so greedy to want and more money that I've now lost it" thats the real question here.

Albull

11. Airin

Airin Proficient

lol, bull can you debugg my 2 chars?

it was a risky move yes, but it should at least bring the economy down to how it should be or close to that at least. it is kind of disheartening to lose kinah specially for those who traded or donated for credits to sell.

after 2+ weeks of pure broker lurking with this i guess i can go back to pvping. lol.

12. Albull

Albull Well-Known Member

I can't, I wasnt online at the time Alente found out to fix it T.T so I don't know, you'll have to wait for now, sorry.

Albull

13. Hardstyle

Hardstyle ***** Slap Forum Legend

So your saying i sold my ABG donation items the last couple of days for nothing and my kinah is gone now?

So because alot of people dupe, the people that make kinah in a fair way are now screwed?

So can i expect my donation items returned? or should i just refund that wich i lost?

And dont tell me about the "donation rules" on the website all of a sudden, because when i donated they weren't even there.

14. Vtlegend

Vtlegend Expert

after Acting like a retard you still werent able to answer the question, and the "MAIN" concern I was stating goodjob =)

15. Albull

Albull Well-Known Member

that good, because I was replying to your question, and to be quite frank, i'm so annoyed that everyone is QQing so much, you all ask us to fix this, and fix that, and make sure this stops, and you all QQ about dupes ect..we do somthing about it, and the QQ gets worse.

It's kind of sad, and no i'm not saying this to be a jack ass, i'm saying this so you all get the point, QQ one way or the other, but don't do both, you end up being hypocrits =/ and I can tell a lot of you right now, most the AGB gear on the server, well lets just say there shouldent be that much -.-.

Albull

1 person likes this.
  16. Seantot

Seantot Banned

What do you mean there shouldnt be so much ABG gear? ABG gear is obtained only by credits, voting or donating. It's a good thing there a lot of ABG items ingame, Gamezaion is getting a lot of votes and people are (was, paypal is down) donating for it.

17. Albull

Albull Well-Known Member

It's called duplication, how do you think theres so many gold medals, armour, weapons, kinah ect..on the server, it wasnt obtained via voting thats for sure, for example, work out how many credits you need for a full AGB set, it takes more than a couple of weeks thats for sure.

Albull

18. Airin

Airin Proficient

boooo, oh well. imma wait for alente to get back then.

on that note:
    we all agree the fix for the massive inflation was bold and hard for some to take specially those who earned their kinah legitimately (sat at broker for 2weeks + for lost kinah, but hey it was kinnda fun doing all that and seeing items move around. from me to i guess happy buyers.)

i kinnda agree, for when EAT and Miragent were available not a lot of people had them but when ABG came out it's probably 2x the number of EAT/EGTs or even more than eat/egt and miragent combined.

i guess for everyone it's time to move on again and get back out there an earn kinah, for me imma head back to some well deserved pvp. n_n .

19. Hardstyle

Hardstyle ***** Slap Forum Legend

look at my donation records and then tell me again if there shouldnt be so much ABG ingame. And what do u expect when people can vote to earn credits aswell, they will spend it on potions? lmao.

Anyway i sold my donation gear to get kinah wich is gone now. u guys are telling me that i won't get that stuff back?

PS. My char is bugged aswell. Well it prolly is cuz im not gonna try and put the last bil on my account and see it vanish

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  20. Vtlegend

Vtlegend Expert

There was 2 Main concern I've stated which I'll list them again.

- Was the exploit *Dupe method* actually fixed or we just slapping down an to limit to 30bil which I don't think will affect dupers in very much.

- Does this mean old players or future players who dedicates themselves on making kinah will never reach X Billion amount because it will be deleted automatically?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.