1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lost 999kk kinah:(

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Effy, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Effy

Effy Proficient

I tried to trade 999kk kinah between my characters, i putted it in the wh, and then after when i logged to my other character, it wasn't in the account wh.:S It just simply disappeared.

I was always watching the forum, and saw that you can't give back kinah without screenshots, so just to make it sure i always make screen before using wh.

I putted in the money:
    http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/5652/traden.png

After i picked my items, i realized that the money isnt in the wh:
    http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4678/tradee.png

:S I know for someone this money is nothing, but im not an old player here, so i need it rly.

2. Autumnbreeze

Autumnbreeze Proficient

Well to bring you up to speed, Lost items and lost kinah is because they were duped. its in the forum with all the other "ive lost my billions" threads

3. Effy

Effy Proficient

Duped???? LOOOOL I traded only 999kk JUST TO NOT TO LOSE IT! I wanted to trade all my money, and just to be careful i traded only 999kk, and still lost it!! Who the f4k DUPED IT?

4. Jemindra

Jemindra Well-Known Member

Kinah that disappears when relogging after putting it in WH means that it is duped kinah. Sorry for your loss.

5. Alaron

Alaron New Member

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Sorry. Could not resist! :D

6. Effy

Effy Proficient

Its not fakin big loss if you have 200billion but i had 2,5bil and i need that faaaaaakin 999 kk back
    Awesome server if i CANT EVEN TRADE 1kkk BETWEEN MY CHARACTERS NORMALLY

7. Jemindra

Jemindra Well-Known Member

GMs won't reimburse duped kinah. :/

8. Prestige

Prestige Well-Known Member

It's only a billion... you can get it back eventually. Sorry for your loss :<

9. foxn

foxn Proficient

:S

lol she told us clearly that she putted in only 999 billion..i did it too and there wasnt any problem,so the money isnt duped.this must be a bug ,give her back

10. Effy

Effy Proficient

Simply the f4kin SERVER CRASHED WHEN I TRADED, CUZ IT ALWAYS HAS TO CRASH. F4kin fair people.

11. Asmodaus

Asmodaus Proficient

it was duped kinah, get over it and accept it, the GMs wont do a thing, or if you feel the need to keep bitching about it, go join the thread where ppl are bitching about "I lost XXB kinah"

12. Effy

Effy Proficient

You retard, im not as idiot and stupid, to come here and dupe 1billion kinah. But i worked for that 1kkk kinah days, and the server get it from me, cuz it has to always crash. You are a fakin rat, and dont know anything, just want bad for me?

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

And don't suspect me with things that i'd NEVER do you retarded idiot. I'm not a cheater

13. Asmodaus

Asmodaus Proficient

it doesnt matter if it was 1kkk kinah or 1 kinah, duped is duped, and when you have it, log out and log back in, and its gone, means its DUPED. Alente even said himself, he has 5b, 15b, and 35b on his personal chars in their respected WHs and its all fine, i got 1.3b in my WH and not 1 kinah is gone, so your kinah was duped, doesnt matter on the amount it was, duped is duped

and BTW, i didnt insult you or call you any names, really shows your maturity when you insult ppl for making a post. Grow up and notice when ppl try to help you, considering everyone else is telling you the same thing i am, but you arent listening

btw, i did report you for insulting me for no reason, that was unnecessary and uncalled for, grow up and become more mature

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  14. Effy

Effy Proficient

You helping me? loooool, man, I LOST MY KINAH, IM NOT A CHEATER, AND YOU JUST MAKE THE THING SH1TTER. After this happened, the server crushed! I'm Not that man to start to dupe for 1kkk fakin kinah, i LOST IT, as i said

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

You can think that you are a clever man or smtn, but what you say, it isnt true at all. Im not duping, i lost my kinah. You are wrong, totally.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

This was a attempt to fix all the duped kinah and resulted in a bug. We apologize for the inconvenience but it was best for the server.
    ~Closing since its quickly escalating into a flame war.

Side note: Before acussing anyone of duping read this http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?t=15661
    Not all the kinah that was lost was duped, just if you possessed over a certain amount.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.