1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

e v i l m i d g e t s

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Rizenz, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Condemned

Condemned FRAPSED

Hey Guys....and Gals of the midget clan !!!!!!! Happy New Year ! <3 just thought I would drop by and say hello. How is everyone doing? Still killing everyone in the raids I hope :) I have been enjoying time with my family for the holidays. I have been here for about 3 weeks ish, and will be making my way home soon. Once I get the TS info or w/e you guys use now I will drop in and say hello sometime when I get home. Anyways, see you guys around. :) <3<3<3 Cheers, Gabe [video=youtube;k_7yohrlQv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_7yohrlQv4&amp;list=UU5nc_ZtjKW1htCVZVRxlQAQ[/video]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
    5 people like this.
  2. lafitness88

lafitness88 I LOL at hackers

be specific on "medium gear" and "good interenet"
    many people keep saying they have good ping inspite of the fact where they live, yah like you can get 0 ping living in philippines or single digit ping at all pls lol I have cousins playing this game from phillippines and their ping is not what most claim it is.

2 people like this.
  3. Herza

Herza Proficient

Happy new year my lovely guild! :)

3 people like this.
  4. raygar90

raygar90 New Member

guys its me edwardn im being banned in 2 weeks the GM and AM will not returning my account.... but i apologize for the thing that i do.. im being sorry for the mistake that i did... please guys help me.... im begging you all please help me midgets to returning 2 the games....... i miss you all guys in the midgets and in the game.... please help me....... thank you guys!!!

5. raygar90

raygar90 New Member

thats is my only account that i have guys!!!....... please help me for AM slyther.....

6. PewpewAiri

PewpewAiri Proficient

@raygar90 I'm not sure what you did but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get banned randomly. Also, how would we be able to help you? o_O;

@Everyone. Hey all! My name is Airi and as most of you know I've recently joined e v i l m i d g e t s. Just posting here because I wanted to thank you all for accepting me into the legion and welcoming me with support and kindness. I know I'm definitely not one of the better chanters out there, so I really appreciate that I can stay either way. I'll try my best to get used to chanter more and get better at it, I promise ^w^. I also know that I lack the requirement of having a microphone and I really do apologize for that. I'm afraid that due to various reasons I won't be able to change that for quite a while though :(.

If everything goes according to plan then I'll be moving to and living with Neil after my graduation this year. So I should definitely be able to have a mic then. If I wont have my own mic then I'll still be able to squeel into Neil's mic at the same time XD!

If you want to know more about me you can always ask me or I can post a little introduction here. ^w^

Hugs&Cuddles,
    Airi

6 people like this.
  7. Rizenz

Rizenz Anniel Lien Enna Forum Legend

Pink Everywhere! rawr~

2 people like this.
  8. PewpewAiri

PewpewAiri Proficient

Haha yushhh! <3

9. Clubs

Clubs Retired Forum Legend

wtf penetrate gets slideshot in like 10 minutes.

2 people like this.
  10. Miasol

Miasol do u even lift bro? Forum Legend

cus dats how we doooooooooooooooo!

2 people like this.
  11. lafitness88

airi, I am glad to have you in the legion for sure. as not being the best that can be change, however you have something I love about people, being just nice and cool, and no drama are traits not many people have so I will take that over pumpest asses attitude any day. since you can train to be good, but people cannot change their nature and attitudes.

As for edwardn, I hate hackers or any sort, and fact is I dont even know you, I made this clear to everyone in legion I do not want hackers here, which is why somehow many of the hackers ( yes, I know you hacking) is not hard to tell, I especially talk to josh and my fellow am about the bottomline on who is hacking or not - does not mean they arent banned they arent hacking. One is pathetic you are begging to be geared after hacking. You really expect us to help you? LOL got the wrong legion. I have zero respect for game editers and hackers. If you needed that to be better in game then this really isnt the legion for you, gl on your adventure

4 people like this.
  12. PewpewAiri

PewpewAiri Proficient

Thank you ^w^ , a positive attitude is one of the things I am able to offer, yes ^^ I promise I'll do my best to get better and I'm sure that I will improve over time ^^

As for the hacker part, I agree with you. Hackers can easily ruin the name of a good legion so they're not only messing it up for themselves. they're also messing things up for the other legion members.

3 people like this.
  13. raygar90

raygar90 New Member

guys i tell u the truth for being banned for almost 2 weeks..... guys dont be angry for me .... i try to trade a real money thats the reason they banned me.... but i dont know guys... real money trade is a part of the rules.. but i dont know that... the rule that i know is no hackers, no scammers, no cheaters, no spamming, no traitor, and no speaking bad words..... but the real money trade.. is party of the rules?? i dont know that.... but if i have a mistake please..... im soo sorry and i apologize for being stupid player.... please help me and give me a chance to play aion i miss aion ang all of u guys.... please help me that is my only account i have..... sir slyther please sir forgive me what i have than.....

14. raygar90

raygar90 New Member

i'm not a hacker sir..... the reason they banned me is real money trade.... thats all sir ...... thats why i need your help guys for sir (AM)slyther...... please im so sorry!!

15. Condemned

Condemned FRAPSED

Why are you sooooooo desperate to play a video game ???

1 person likes this.
  16. lilithx3

lilithx3 ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ ʀᴀɪᴅᴇʀs ᴏɢ ʙʀɪɢ. ♥ Forum Legend

There's no fix for RMT; it's against the rules and if you've played for '4 years' as you claim, then you should know that it's against the rules. The more you beg to be forgiven, the more people are going to despise you more. And just because Am's post in this thread doesn't mean they'll feel pity on you for it either. You should have known better.

GL.

to everyone else: <3 you guys.

2 people like this.
  17. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Hello stranger! Happy new year! We missed you! Belated happy bday punk!

Haii Lex. You still MIA like me?

Aloha love! Is it weird that when I take a shot of alcohol, I think of you? Am I obsessed with you? Creeper much? Hihihi I miss you!

I missed you all. Happy New Year! E-hugs n e-kisses for u all!

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  18. lilithx3

lilithx3 ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ ʀᴀɪᴅᴇʀs ᴏɢ ʙʀɪɢ. ♥ Forum Legend

I am, I am. Just been wanting to relax and do my own thing.
    Guess I'm just willing for this month to go by quick so I can finally go home in February! :)

1 person likes this.
  19. lafitness88

because we take shots all the time durr LOL miss you also

1 person likes this.
  20. raygar90

raygar90 New Member

thanks for the advice guys.... thank you for everything .... and happy new year..... but i will back in the game i will stay in 1 year see you all if ill be back can i join again in the legion.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.