1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Studio Problem!!

Discussion in 'Problems' started by ColdiceSBK, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColdiceSBK

ColdiceSBK New Member

GM, please tell us when it will be safe to decorate our studios. Is like second time I spend a lot of kinah for furniture and souvenirs, and everything disappears.

2. kore12345

kore12345 Proficient

Oh, so it didn't happen only to me XD

3. ColdiceSBK

ColdiceSBK New Member

No, from what I understood from Gm's the studios are kind of in a beta mode or something...

4. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

lol same for me I actually spent days clicking flowers and chests just to get enough petals to buy the Cat weapon bloom. When I bought it and displayed it on my studio after a week when I logged back again it's gone :( together with different decors I crafted.

5. kore12345

kore12345 Proficient

Although it would have been nice if they told us before losing the items right? XD

6. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

my suggestion is keep collecting petals and stuff but dont spend them until its safe xd

pretty sure they did say it at some point xd just cant keep telling it to everyone xD

1 person likes this.
  7. kore12345

kore12345 Proficient

I don't mean coming to tell it to every single one who joins the server. How hard is it to put a sticky thread somewhere so that people can see it? I asked this to be done once, so that maybe people will know that they're using studios at their own risk. But apparently it's to hard to do it. So well, whatever^^

On a side note, since we're talking about letting people know things which are working/aren't working on this server, what about saying that a certain number of weapons and armors are in the vendors for show, but can't be bought? Maybe I'm the only one to save thousends of crucible and courage insignias just to find out that the items I wanted can't be bought. It would have saved me hours of time...Again, I don't expect gms to tell me this personally: an Info thread noticeable somewhere would be nice. Because if this things are written somewhere they certainly are not easy to find.

Edit: for example one would see this http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f171/gamezaion-faq-111732/ which is certainly very helpful but, over 21 points, 17 are about technical issues and only 4 about actual server features...

8. Smartik1

there are a few problems with this

1. nobody looks for these threads until they actually experience the problem. same goes for errors and any other kind of bug, most people just dont care or dont think it could happen to them until it does. tbh most make a forum account only when they actually have a problem they need fixed, otherwise they stick to the game. they didnt come here to browse forums

2. it would serve as negative advertising to keep a big popular list of things that don't work. they do, partially, but imagine you are a new player that is looking for a good private server and finds a list of like 50-100 bugs compiled in 1 nice post? wouldnt you just give up on the spot and look elsewhere?

if you see where i am going with it xd no private server is perfect. if you have doubts, ask other players ingame, they can tell you what the current issues are

9. kore12345

kore12345 Proficient

I understand what you're saying, although it kinda sounds like a fraud to me XD Kinda because it's free so whatever XD

I will try and ask others ingame, even tho the times I tried I either got trolled or ignored. thanks^^

10. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

It's a PvP-Server, get over it.

11. kore12345

kore12345 Proficient

too bad the features related to pvp aren't working too^^

12. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

Oh, yeeah .. :/ that's why i want the Devs to fix the PvP-stuff first and then they can focus on stuff like housing, flowers and cats

1 person likes this.
  13. Smartik1

a lot of private servers dont have housing figured out and for some reason even on a pvp server it is a nice perk to have. thats why it is a good promotion even though it only partially works. every new player is a potential donator that helps fund the server in the long run so yea, bug reports are appreciated but not exactly advertised xd

a lot of them are xd no server is perfect. hell even retail isnt lol

14. kore12345

kore12345 Proficient

well, according to momo, reporting a non-pvp related bug is worthless and we should "get over it". Next time I find a bug I hope it's one I can exploit to get free stuff. This way I can avoid to report it because it's not pvp related and I can buy myself lots of cats and flowers, yay!

15. Smartik1

honestly, thats you listening to a troll and deciding to be a d!ck as a response. just because it is a pvp server does not mean other bugs are not worth reporting and will not be fixed. this mentality is exactly why servers are in such a mess in the first place

16. ColdiceSBK

ColdiceSBK New Member

I see you guys, love pvp, that goes for me too, I'm kind of obsessed with it, but some Housing features are really needed ingame, so pls Gm's try to fix it as soon is possible. Thank you very much!!!

17. lilithx3

lilithx3 ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ ʀᴀɪᴅᴇʀs ᴏɢ ʙʀɪɢ. ♥ Forum Legend

Try going to character screen while inside your studio, then you can leave without your things disappearing. At least that's how it worked before.

18. Smartik1

gms dont fix things, devs do xd and right now they have bigger issues to worry about such as the safezone aoe abusers. the number of abusers reported every single day is nuts. it wastes a lot of gms time chasing them down and banning/jailing them while they could be doing other things

19. ColdiceSBK

ColdiceSBK New Member

I know the devs fix things -.- , I was saying that because the devs find out about game bugs and what happends in Aion trough Gms's xd , sry if i made myself misunderstood, thx ^^.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.