1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So about those 419 L145 stones...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by liamp, Aug 25, 2010.

1. liamp

liamp New Member

I had 419 L145 stones that i bought off people for low and i had intensions of selling them for higher. The only legit way of making money on this server. I put them all for sale in one Private Store and they dissapeared the next day. I am just curious as to wether they were removed by a GM because they thought i duped them. They may have been duped, but I did not dupe them and I shouldnt be punished. If you GMs are going to take them away at least refund the price i bought them for.

2. tyman

tyman Well-Known Member

if i remember u bought them for like 50m ea, those are clearly duped, they were removed, and u probably wont get refunded

3. Asmodaus

Asmodaus Proficient

they were prolly duped items, if they were in broker and you bough them most likely they were duped by those ppl. So with the new anti-duping script the GMs implemented, if anyone has duped items/kinah it will all disappear once you log off

4. liamp

liamp New Member

So all the GMs did was just screw me over and help the scammer scam me. Awesome. If your going to take away a duped item from a victim to a scam at least refund him what he was scammed out of.

5. chicotte

chicotte Well-Known Member Forum Legend

maybe you duped man we dont know that so >_>

6. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Since I am not a GM I am more than easily able to speak what is on my mind.

What on EARTH made you think that being a benifactor of a dupe exploiter would make you any better than them. Infact, I think that you were MORE than aware as you bought them that they were duped.

To me, someone who benifits from the process is just as bad as those who do it. They do it to benifit themselves.

Also, without proof you don't have much of an angle to bargain with.

7. liamp

liamp New Member

I just dont get it, a GM saw that i had a lot of them and took them away. That isnt fair, you cannot just go around taking away items from players. If I was a duper then thats ok, but just because I have too many is not right. Im fine with you removing them from the server (because they probobly were duped) but, at least give me a refund for me buying them at 50 mil ea. Check my trade logs if you want to see that i bought them. I got them from an asmo named Vexia. 400 x 50mil ea is 20bil. I would appreciate a refund, to any GM that reads this, seeing as you are the ones that took these items away. All you GMs did was help me get scammed even worse.

8. Hypedblank

Hypedblank Getting there

At the end of the day if something seems to good to be true it probably is. I know other people who have been buying low and selling for a more expensive price but you have to use wisdom. Why take the risk on buying duped items. If you ask how would I know if its duped? Refer back to the opening sentence, also take into consideration the price/quantity.

9. liamp

liamp New Member

True it was pretty obvious they were duped, but how was I suppost to know GMs had the right to confiscate those items. Had i known that why the hell would i put 419 stones up for sale at the same time, thats pretty obvious. I thought duping was illegal and if you were a duper or selling items you duped you could be punished. I was just taking an investment and trying to make kinah buying low and selling high. If i asked back for the stones I could have made 150bil, but im only asking for a refund for buying the "duped illegal" goods.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

So i guess if you buy anything and its duped, wether you know or not, a GM should be sitting there waiting to take it away. Dont punish the consumers, punish the dupers.

10. lyc21

lyc21 Expert

400 L145 is how much ? i Lost 38b for selling my 4k credit :) and other lost 40 60 120B !
    :)

11. Seydaa

Seydaa New Member

LOL'd u got scammed by urself.. dont put GMs into that..

12. raZZmataZZ

raZZmataZZ Proficient

LOL those are DUPES/ ILLEGAL ITEMS, GMs have the right to remove an illegal item out of the game.PERIOD.

13. sirgail

sirgail Proficient

lol we have same problem TS but i dont bother it anymore really before when dupe is not yet that recognized in the game i bought also 145 enchants and been confiscated by gm but now it doesnt matter anymore since they just ignore my post i just moved on and just put it on an experience now i recover again by selling dye that came from the site and of course its so damn obvious its legit i earn much and now a new problem occur the other day i cancelled a dye (5pcs.) from broker cause i priced them so low and now i cant find it on my inventory , dont tell me it affected the new script which will identify its duped if so then we shouldnt buy dye from the site? im just curious i didnt complain just now cause its just 5pcs. i just want to know what happened lol :lol:

14. Kevster

Kevster Legend Forum Legend

Whenever something looks suspicious, report it to a GM right away and we should take care of it right away.
    DO NOT FALL FOR THE TRAP.

1 person likes this.
  15. fahq

fahq Proficient

if it looks 2 good 2 b true it probably is!

16. Xial

Xial New Member

STFU this is a private online game server

you have no rights
    what every the staff say is right
    the owner owns this shit and lets you use it stfu and QQ to you mother

17. McSnake

McSnake Proficient

I just want write my opinion....
    Ok,first off all, buy 400 Lv 145 stones is a bad Idea,because we know there are dupers that dupe them...and if they come out in large ammount they are probably duped, not sure 100% right,but they probably are.
    So this is an Advice, buy only 10 or less Lv 190/145/100 Enchant stone and resell them or just use them.
    Now,i dont think he duped,because : if he was a duper i dont think he post here because 1)Gm can check all what he have and maybe discover duped item,that mean BAN. 2)He can easily dupe another 1000000 stones,so dont need gm help to refund them.
    So,propably he saing the truth but he did still something wrong.In this case i think that a little support can be give....but im not a gm or other,so gm must choose what do.

18. liamp

liamp New Member

Thank you Mcsnake!

19. tyman

tyman Well-Known Member

I seriously doubt that a HGM will give u ur kinah back, and if u had spent 30b+ on it then it would have been destroyed anyways

20. Sandor

Sandor Proficient

419 L145 stones? ROFL and you expect us to think that you didnt know they were duped or that you didn't dupe em yourself? Please comon sence I wish people just had a lil more comon sence.