1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Un-Impossible Places to Be

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Sojobo, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sojobo

Sojobo New Member

Hi! I'm semi-new to gamez (was on long ago, now back anew). I thought it be fun, while we wait on siel or lumiel are down, to post pics (screenshots) of places in aion that is almost impossible for any character to be in, like say on that pirate-ship right by Altgard-Fortress (had a pic of that long ago, don't know where I put it).
    Just post a pic, of you in the screenshot, of an "Un-Impossible Place to Be" and we can be positively critical of our accomplishments of getting into those places.
    -and I'll put a pic up as soon as siel is up and running.

2. snic

snic Respected Member

if someone gets there how is it impossible to reach?

3. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

considering this server had freefly and missing geodata there really isnt a place that was unreachable

edit: btw any1 else having issues with imageshack right now?

4. Pedrobehr

Pedrobehr Proficient

While I do not wish to be Rude/Bash the Poster, I have to say that Going to such places without the use of a Bug, Cheat Program or Admin/GM Powers is Impossible. (Unless of course it's a Freefly Map/Missing Geodata as Smartik1 mentioned above, which thing is Considered a Bug)

Half the people I have taken Screenshots with -if not most- have Anti-Gravity Programs that "Lock" your Character's Height. (e.g. You go to a Mountain, use the Program then run around without falling and close the program when you wish to land) I have one myself.|

Either ways, it's a great way to have fun, when not cheating. Trying to get on a high Spot repeatedly can be fun, especially when you succeed after 2-3 hours of trying lol

5. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

meh i see a ban coming. u do know they can see ur forum IP and link it with account IP

6. snic

snic Respected Member

he said he's not playing gamez anymore so.. :D

7. Pedrobehr

Pedrobehr Proficient

Firstly, I have never abused the Program, I liked to get on these Spots by myself, I have tested it however just for the Knowledge, to learn how it works.
    Secondly, my Characters' names are in my Signature, I never hide my Identity for any reason.
    Thirdly, this is an IP I've never used ingame before.

Using such Program without abusing it should be allowed in my Opinion, it does no harm to anyone, in any way. Banning People for such thing is Retarded, you know that.
    Also, for your Information, I have given my Account away long ago, I am no longer interested in playing Aion, especially in a Private Server like this in which the Issues are innumerable.

8. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Happened a very long time ago.. used the one glad dash skill on a monster in the middle of Gelk and flew all the way across the map.. xD

[​IMG]

9. Pedrobehr

Pedrobehr Proficient

In the past, there was a Bug that would spawn you somewhere in the Sky after logging in and you would start falling to your death. Most would glide and get to a non-reachable spot and place their Kisk there, the rest would die due to having a Slow Computer that wouldn't load fast so they landed before being able to glide :)

If i can recall correctly, that would happen to me everytime I logged in after a Crash or Disconnect.

10. Dementa

Whenever I d/c'd it would spawn me like under the ground or something :(

11. Pedrobehr

Pedrobehr Proficient

That happened whenever I was getting disconnected while on a Mountain or something, it happened because of the Spawn Protection which allowed you to pass through objects i believe.

I was even getting pushed beneath the floor by templars/spiritmasters, don't worry... no dc required, lawl

12. Dementa

Yeah, and the same thing with using ambush/flash of speed and those other 2 sorc skills that teleport you.

1 person likes this.
  13. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Get dc > get Bugged > Login> find your self 200 meters on the air somewhere in inggison.

3 people like this.
  14. Chaos-Bomb

Chaos-Bomb Meme Dealer

Sanctum skybox (Doesn't work as good as it did in 3.0)
    [​IMG]

Poeta mountain climbing
    [​IMG]

:p

15. Sojobo

Sojobo New Member

Wow sorry, I neglected this post thinking it wasn't going to get any attention... but to answer both
    and

in some cases you can glide, or jump, or accidently find yourself in spots. And FYI, I have never, nor will ever, use any such programs, I am back playing, but on a new account (to make things a little more clearer). Also the title and my description is "UN" impossible, as a pun that it is not so impossible...

I would like to give an example but my stupid computer or this internet is not uploading any photos on this site :p.

Anyways, like I managed to find myself underneath that big glacier next to Altgard, without dying I was underwater in a really cool spot; or finding myself in a tall tree somehow (getting stuck) but with an amazing view; or even like Choas-Bomb (nice pic of the mountains by the way). Those kinds of screenshots.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  16. jasper1884

jasper1884 JASZIK

I made a post about this before about getting dc and after u reconnect u've been teleporting or put a place which is unreachable, there's some instances that i've been blinking 4times in a row, most cases likely happen when you have unstable internet connection this matter is not different frm me in Philippines more players have come in a situation like this and its often happening. i put a thread about this a month ago i can't locate where i put my post. mybe sir Joseph know?

17. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

Reminds me of a couple of unfortunate happenings I've had, like being knocked down by a chanter near northern gelkmaros free-fly area and flying through the floor, landing on an invisible rock just behind mountain walls, decided to go to the bathroom, came back to about 6 asmodians trying to kill me and taunting me to get out....

another one I remember, when I was going down the stairs of soteria sanctuary, lagged for a couple of seconds, and got thrown a good 200 meters into the air out of nowhere, after which I died, was not amused to have buffed up right before it all -.-

and @Pedro the lawn mowing bear,

D:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.