1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I just turned lvl 60, what now?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by newborn123, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newborn123

newborn123 New Member

Hello there aion ppl my IGN is Baconpizzaburger and my server is SIEL. I chose ELYOS as my race . I played other mmorpgs (ofc not retail) like rf dynasty, rf olympic, molten wow, and woonRO.. and moba game LoL for 3 seasons. I am new to AION and just leveled my templar to 60, an inevitable fate. Another end and new beginning. What now? I'm now here in Sanctum as I don't know what to do next. Halp

2. Pedrobehr

Pedrobehr Proficient

Now you get Zerged as this is a Faction PvP Game, you realize you have to vote for Months to get a Decent Set and Weapon to end up getting killed by those having 2 or 3 sets, you realize that it's all about Luck, having your Godstone proc at the right Moment, you realize this is a Ping-Based PvP Game, then you type /ping and decide which Americans you're going to run away from. Also, you get me an Infraction for being Honest. Welcome and have a nice Day!

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
    2 people like this.
  3. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Hehe honestly I find myself having more fun standing in very hard to get locations taunting elyos than actually joining the zerg.....It also depends what time of the day that you play...there are zerg times and there are times when its just small groups..but yes elyos hmm i guess go stand in heiron and wait for 5 asmos to walk up so u can zerg them with 90 elys :3

4. imthecandyman

imthecandyman Proficient

vote and donate till you die, and wait for another update with better gears
    then vote/donate again till you die.. again :D

or break your ass to get good items trading..

Pvping / doing PVE

5. VelvetSkye

VelvetSkye Getting there

Just go have fun raiding, hunt or craft rare items for fun. And yeah, vote & donate till u die. XD

6. Pedrobehr

Pedrobehr Proficient

Crafting some Items back in my Days, was Luck-Dependant, for Orange (Eternal?) Accessories mostly, like the NHDE/NSDE Malevite Glasses with the Elemental Resists. You'll either waste your Mats for nothing, or you'll become Rich, it's Lame. Crafting for me is only worth it if you go for Cooking/Alchemy to make Consumables for yourself. Selling them ain't bad too.

7. VelvetSkye

VelvetSkye Getting there

I like to craft because they are pretty stuffs and gorgeous sets for remodel. :D
    Back in my addicted days i painstakingly craft my own pots and scrolls as well xD

8. Pedrobehr

Pedrobehr Proficient

Sure, there's a large variety of good-looking items you could craft and use for remodels, but most of them -if not all- can be purchased from other Players cheaply, they're not as expensive as they used to be back in our Days :3 Nowadays, everyone's using these Fashion Clothes from the Holiday Credit Store :x The only craftable things that still sell good now are the Consumables.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.