1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guys my band needs ur help ! poll

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by foxn, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foxn

foxn Proficient

Im enough crazy to share this poll on Gamezaion forum(im playing here since 3 years so why not).My band is asking for Your help!
    We got a chance to get into a nice European rock-metal festival,but first we need to win a poll.All you need to ,is to vote for Deepest Emptiness band on this link:

http://www.facebook.com/questions/604235072924075/

and here u can check our music, its metalcore genre so dont be suprised on the screams and stuff.(btw im the drummer)

[video=youtube;-47dZN_K5qM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-47dZN_K5qM[/video]

Thank you very much for ur support AIONERS !!!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
    7 people like this.
  2. brucejje

brucejje Field of chaos

Nice will vote.

1 person likes this.
  3. foxn

foxn Proficient

thanks for ur support

4. kore12345

kore12345 Proficient

Voted.

I'ts not really my genre but you seem talented to me, plus the drummer's kinda cute XD

5. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

You got my vote;'D

1 person likes this.
  6. foxn

foxn Proficient

thx for support

7. Effy

Effy Proficient

Ey, he is my boy!! ;P Anyway keep on voting guys!!! :D

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. foxn

foxn Proficient

thx all for ur support

9. Chaos-Bomb

Chaos-Bomb Meme Dealer

voted :)
    the drum quality is amazing :eek: also, what's up with the micrphone? It seems very low compared to everything else

10. foxn

foxn Proficient

yea we didnt have the equipment for vocal recording sadly

11. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

was gonna say its sad that these days music is no longer chosen by quality but how many people u can get to vote for u, regardless of the fact that they dont even listen to ur music xd but it turned out pretty good. if u take out all that screaming it would be perfect lol

just reminded me of another aion server which works like this "vote for our band here and ill give u vote points for item shop" (owner is a dj). really degrades the server quality + its really cheating

3 people like this.
  12. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

I liked the thread and the video itself on the youtube, though i won't vote for it like smartik said it'll be like a form of cheating.
    You guys has a future, gz for a decent band.

13. Effy

Effy Proficient

Well for some of you guys it might seem to be a cheating, but simply think about it. Getting known with this kind of music is really hard, especially when you don't have so much money or you live in a country where most people don't appreciate this kind of art. These guys worked years for their band, invested a lot of money in it and they play their instruments at high levels now because of the enormous amount of practicing. And would this 1 click really be undeserved? I think not, it would give them a good chance to get more known and maybe benefit from the band (at least a little)

But if you are on the side of Lady Gaga, Katy Perry or any other trumped-up ,,artists" then its not worth explaining anything...

14. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

lol dont go judging us. all i said is its fine to advertise the contest, let them decide what they like and vote for it, giving ALL the bands a chance, rather than plain "we need votes, vote for us" regardless of whether they like your music or not. if your band is really that good, they would vote for you anyway. just think some fairness would be nice

1 person likes this.
  15. Llama

I'm even interested to check out the all bands who participated and see if who's good and deserves the vote.

This way, it'll be fair for all bands. Right?

16. foxn

foxn Proficient

actually i wont blame u or insult u for talking like that.anyhow smart1k with the reply u wrote, u just made me clear that u have no clue at all how music industry works,or how underground styles are trying to get some success.about the music quality: i dunno if ur ever played any instrument... EVER, but if u would , u wouldnt say that its a non quality music.anyway every1 listens to what he or she likes its our own decision.At last, music is NOT chosen by its QUAILTY u said , UR TOTALLY RIGHT , turn on tv switch to mtv or viva or any sh1t and check those performers or artists,let me tell that 70% of them DONT KNOW SH1T about anything related to music or instruments.
    i wouldnt call it CHEATING, since the world works like this...everybody does things like this.
    we spent so much work so much sweating behind our instruments we got fcked up so many times to reach anything in this industry so i dont feel like cheating this time.

u said its decreasing servers quality?? wut? how?why?when?where? i just....*facepalm* sry for DECREASING THE ALMIGHTY QUALITY OF THE SERVER XDD epic...

17. Effy

Effy Proficient

Do you really think that the other bands aren't advertising themselves or anything? It goes like this, everyone tries to get votes the way they can. The same goes for the server too. We vote for credits, not because we love the server that much to vote 2 times a day, don't you think? So does it mean its fair compared to f.e. an another server where the staff don't give anything for voting? I see similarity between the 2 situations. But anyway these guys just asked for a little help, your choice what you do.

18. foxn

foxn Proficient

the reason i asked ur help is that i tought we are a community actually ,who plays together and stuff..anyhow *giving ALL the bands a chance, rather than plain "we need votes, vote for us" regardless of whether they like your music or not. if your band is really that good, they would vote for you anyway. just think some fairness would be nice* aww noes fairness.... thats not how things working nowadays,there is no fairness in music industry, this is Earth planet and we are humans,its not a fairytale... those other bands do totally the same like i did with this CHEATING belive me

19. Llama

He didn't say you decreased the servers (Gamez) quality, he's talking about the other server where the owner is a DJ.

Well...it'll really affects the server if Alente or Carl is the one asking for it while giving away tolls. But then it's you so it's okay.

20. foxn

foxn Proficient

ahahahah totally right, gamez...cccc cheating??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.