1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guys my band needs ur help ! poll

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by foxn, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

and here i said dont judge us xd you say the world works like this? guess who makes it so. you are doing the same thing you despise about it. yes i played instruments, several actually. i know it takes effort. what i don't get is why music nobody would want to listen to (not talking about your band right now, just the system you are promoting) should win simply because they get a crowd to vote for them for reasons other than liking the music. i never did say your music isnt quality, quite the opposite. i just dont support screamo style since to me its just noise, have no idea whats coming out of their mouth. music on tv makes the charts by popularity. as in actual fan base who likes the band (you know, those people who actually go to concerts and listen to their music, not people who play a totally unrelated game and click vote coz you tell them to)

their issue is a miniature player base while server runs on deficits since just about everybody got the best gear free and nobody has a reason to stay there or donate when they are just like everybody else. newcomers dont even stand a chance

2. foxn

foxn Proficient

the problem is that ur making vocals equal with MUSIC. there is a base guitar,rhythm guitar,drums and solo guitar which creates music. so i noticed that symptom at a lot of ppl whose making vocals equal with music.( it means hes really into it..)
    and pls dont say that im making the world like that kay? its really ridicolous saying that XD we are not jokers from the dark knight movie. not we are making the world like that cuz i asked few votes if u want ,but the managers and prodcuers with billions and billions in their pockets
    so pls dont judge us .

1 person likes this.
  3. Effy

Effy Proficient

Okay let's end this (of course) endles s argument. We would've been more fair if we would purchase votes from people. That is totally ,,fair and acceptable". :)

4. Smartik1

vocals are a part of music. regardless of how good the music is, if you cant stand the screaming in it you wont listen to it. anyways yes you promote it, since once all bands start winning simply because they got more clicks (bots, bought them, totally unrelated voters) then yea you can end up with really garbage music making it to the top. and yea i know record companies tend to grab most of the profits xd

yea thats equally as bad. thats like saying should i stab you or shoot you in the head. funny how people dont consider getting votes by people actually liking how the music sounds at all, only all the dirty ways

5. foxn

foxn Proficient

[video=youtube;TgETLvRQNmc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgETLvRQNmc[/video]

now check lil vayne playing guitar , try not to laugh ur ass off and tell me the world is fair :)
    let me tell u that ud play guitar better after 6 months then him,and hes a superstar

1 person likes this.
  6. kore12345

kore12345 Proficient

Don't argue :( let's go back to talking about the cute drummer XD

7. Effy

Effy Proficient

Sweetie, i told u he is my boyfriend and you still can't stop talking about him? seriously. 1 more person who makes me angry

8. foxn

foxn Proficient

the drummer is gay so... end of story

9. kore12345

kore12345 Proficient

omg that was supposed to be a joke, no need to be *****y :|

10. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

Lil Wayne is actually lurking on this forum, he might vote as well.

11. foxn

foxn Proficient

lol........

12. Effy

Effy Proficient

Well as you can see we are arguing here, you can guess that we aren't in such a happy or funny mood... Plus show me a person who would laugh on your joke if it would be about his or her partner.

13. Chuyoung

Chuyoung Proficient

this thread~~ my god

Anyways i'll vote i guess~~ even though i really dislike/hate the screaming~~guitar is good though..

1 person likes this.
  14. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

offer for my vote

and add

1 person likes this.
  15. foxn

foxn Proficient

insignias.

16. Smartik1

pretty much what i said xd

17. Pedrobehr

Pedrobehr Proficient

I would give a Vote but it seems that you Guys don't give a damn about the anyone's Opinion, no offence... :/ Most -if not everyone- agrees that the Guitar is awesome and the screaming is terrible, so why not change it?
    I would gladly vote for a normal Metal/Rock Band, I'm a huge Fan of these Genres.

Also, you shouldn't disagree with what Smartik1 said, you should try to understand it instead. He's not trying to bash you, he's not saying your Music is bad, he's just stating the fact that Music in our Days is based on the amount of Fans instead of what it should be based on, Quality. (Good Music/Lyrics, not the Sound Quality)

Either way, I wish you the best of Luck with your Band =) And you don't really need any more Votes heh ;) It seems people like your Band the most, judging from the amount of Votes which cannot be earned easily by simply asking for votes around Forums.

18. foxn

foxn Proficient

i dont say im not agreeing in any segment of his reply, but there are few things that are not working the way like he said. thats all - peace and thx for all ur support !

19. snic

snic Respected Member

well if you are looking for a world wide popularity you'll never be if you guys continue screaming/grouling style, it might be the music you like but since you are aiming for the higher echelons you should change your style. i am a musician myself so metal/hard rock work for people better, well, that's at least what i know

20. Chuyoung

Chuyoung Proficient

I kinda read the whole argument between you 2 ~~i dnt really care myself~~ but i know what you mean about the voting and sht~

and ye~~its nice to not ask for votes and still get in to play..really shows that people wanna hear your music~ + obviously the people that are fighting for the slot he's trying to get in are doing the samesht~~

then again i repeat... i dnt care~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.