1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

any GM/AM who cares

Discussion in 'Problems' started by samurai, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samurai

samurai Expert

could some AM/GM or SAM who still care for the fair pvp in siel..........lots of cheaters playing this time especially not a single AM is online.

don't say make a video and report them..how could we take a video if we were dead in just a few seconds XD..and i cant run my xfire i dont know why..i haven't use it for months now.........

better stay at core...alone with all the mobs around me >.<

2. zzzflashbomzzz

zzzflashbomzzz New Member

yeah... thats true fcking noanimations.... they said i have low ping i am pinoy low ping WTF hahahahahaha !!! AM GM SAM any action..can do? i am agree! AM GM SAM olso ALENTE ...... GAMEZAION olso i am reporting why so fast chenge items..... i think you want money only?

3. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

oh my english!

should i slap your english teacher?

4. Guga

Guga Master Member Forum Legend

If there is no AM online in-game while you are trying to catch a hacker, why won't you take a video/ss and report on the forums? They will take care of it.

5. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

Do what we GMs do, follow up on them. You are not going to only encounter them once, you are likely to see them again (unless ofc they changed their name / deleted)
    Have your recording program ready and be sure to activate your recording hotkey when you're making a suspicion.

Give us a break please. We do our part in maintaining and entertaining the server but we have the right to take a break.
    Players that choose the option to violate rules, as cliche as it sounds, aren't masked forever, I'm sure you know that.

2 people like this.
  6. Guga

Guga Master Member Forum Legend

Now Reg, kick this thread with the closehammer please.

7. Vladiimir

Vladiimir Proficient

@ Forbidden Place: 6.0645739N, 125.1215963E

yes you should

8. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

Looks like reg forgot to, oh my.

Just a note, how players PvP does not concern us. We can make all the changes we can to try and restrict/modify their pvp styles but how they choose to neglect it and continue pvping their preferred way is out of boundaries for us.

It's player mentality and if there's a problem with how people are pvping, you tell them, not us, we already do try to improve the pvp here but people aren't getting the message. Then again, we're a "PvP server" so i guess you could saying its exploration of all different methods of PvPing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.