1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Better pvp?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by simpleacc, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simpleacc

simpleacc Proficient

Hello!

Well, I think that for improve pvp on server you can enable the dual race on same account (for free obvious) and make fortess more vulnerables that now... once a day.
    I said this cuz when elyos have 104 lvl's 60 (Cuz only shows 104), only 55 asmos lvl 60 are online.... then... the pvp atm shucs, zerks vs zerks asmos will lose ever :( need more asmos!!!

PD: I'm elyo, and I post it cuz I dislike this pvp style =/

2. ahKin

ahKin Proficient

I don't actually know how you found 104+ (lvl60) on ely side and 60 on asmo side, because just now I logged in to make sure, because I was a bit surprised of your results, and I found 90-93 on asmo side, and 94-96 on ely side. Maybe elys are more! I don't actually know, but even if they're more, they wouldn't be by this far really.

And about zergs; I honestly have no clue what to say about that, since there are a billion of threads about it and a billion of suggestions though.

1 person likes this.
  3. raiden013

raiden013 Proficient

those numbers mean nothing because not all of them are in PVP. some are AFK, some are chatting with some friends in safe zones.

about the zerg.. its because most people want easy AP. they never bother with finding proper PVP. i remember one time in heiron. i had an argument with another ely for destroying the decent PVP by shouting on LFG chat the location of the asmos. before he shouted on LFG, it was a 6v6 ,which is rare in this server, and then a swarm of elys ran over the asmos like a tidal wave.

that is the reason why i hate it when people shout in LFG the location of asmos. its ok if asmos are zerging but its a different matter if there is only 6 asmos.

my tip for the players is learn how to play your class properly and organize a proper party with support class who now the trade. because an unorganized zerg is useless against an organized 6 man party.

the best PVP i had was with 1 support chanter, 1 SM, 1 temp, 2 glads and 1 ranger(me). we were pushing back asmos with numbers around 15-20. me and the chanter had general ranks so we devised a plan where the chanter will focus in healing himself and me because we knew that the zerg will target us 1st, while they will ignore the other members. while the generals are getting focus fired, the SM will dive into the middle of a zerg then use crowd control skills and the warriors and i will beat the living daylights out of them, the chanter will just keep on healing and buffing. we only got wiped out once, but other than that we pushed the zerg all the time. and thats your example of an organized party.

4. Mandiiee

Mandiiee New Member

I find the only way to have fun in pvp is get a group of people you can chat with and that will help u, finding a fun legion is another alternative

5. Guga

Guga Master Member Forum Legend

After 1 year playing, I realized you can't do anything to the pvp style. There will always be these "AP greedy people", who will be banging people in order to get these stupid AP, and to get the high rank. They think that high rank means you are powerful, but really. It doesn't mean anything. I think these people need to realize the fact that AP is useless and pvp has to be FAIR and FUN.

1 person likes this.
  6. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

this community and every aion community is bad

they only like zerging all day, not doing fair fights, locating 1 person that killed them

we can't do anything about that, dual race account will not help at all.

7. Guga

Guga Master Member Forum Legend

There has been made like 1000 or more threads about this topic. I highly assume this thread is going to be closed.

8. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

It's nice that you care but
    Dual races would be nice tho.

9. raiden013

raiden013 Proficient

me and some friends are planning on reroll to asmodae so we can start PVP somewhere else other than gelk. because most asmos wont leave gelk. so having dual race account would be nice so we can transfer gears from elys to asmos and vice versa

10. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

No matter which race/map/server, it is always the same push or pull scenario. It is just human nature. Most players don't like PvPing alone or solo as it makes them feel vulnerable and easier to get picked off the pack without someone supporting you. Then again it is reasonable because the mindset after getting killed alone many times pushes people to stick together more often.

In reality, it doesn't matter whether you roll Elyos or Asmodian. It is not particularly the Elyos' fault for camping the same location because the Asmodians are fearful of leaving their guards protection. Similarly it is not the Asmodian's fault they're pushed into a corner because the Elyos refuse to allow them to prepare for a retaliation. (Sometimes this can reverse and it is Asmo camping Ely).

It is particularly hard to find 1vs1 PvP on this server because of the absence of PvE on the open PvP maps. Tiam Eye is a purposely PvPvE map yet PvP is non-existant there after the first few weeks because players saw the lack of need to visit that map.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  11. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

You can transfer an Asmo from siel to lumiel anytime you want(transferring is fixed, i guess), imagine how much people will QQ about making the dual race free again.

Even myself made a 2 transfers already long ago. But i don't mind if they'll make it free again.

12. raiden013

raiden013 Proficient

that's what i am gonna do, everything has been set up since last week.. the only thing left is the getting enough credits

13. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

I've noticed as an asmodian that pvp has continued to get worse the longer I play 4-5 months ago it wasn't half as bad as it is now you could actually find non zerg pvp in belu or heiron...you go to belu now the elyos there are zerged 20 to 1 , you go to gelk asmos are camped at the obelisk and the map crashes every other hour, you go to ingisson with a small group you have 10 sms and a zerg of 40-50 killing you within minutes, you go to heiron you have at least 30 people come to kill you as soon as you kill someone...the only decent pvp i can find is when i go onto my elyos with a group of 6 and head out to morheim...and even then eventually a zerg of asmodians 20-30 strong comes to wipe us...Pvp as it is now is boring and pointless ..unless ofc you enjoy the zerg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.